Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ASF Chat Reforms, Keep it clean guys.
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 18 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #1

ASF Citizen

Group: user_has_broken_email
Member No.: 46,901

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for The Irish Marksman

As I'm sure everyone who uses ASF chat on a regular basis knows, the "Funny Chat Moments" topic has been closed. Too many of the chat "regulars" went to other chat room websites when ASF's chat went offline for more than a month and this is simply unacceptable to me.

There was a dispute in another website chat room today between an ASF mod and numerous regulars about what has happened to ASF chat. As the dispute progressed the chat regulars were accused of being "un-loyal" to ASF simply because they went to a different chat when they were left out to dry for a month. During this month the general belief was that ASF chat would never return. When it did return with the current chat program we were sorely disappointed.

All of the "regs" and many others agree that the new ASF chat just isn't as good as the the previous flashchat program even though it was easily hacked and crashed all the time. Many of us feel that the previous flashchat system worked just fine and all of us were accustomed to. We did not mind that our accounts were vulnerable to being hacked and all of our passwords made available to anyone who could hack it. Additionally, the weekly down times of the old flash chat system due to database crashes every few days was also ok with most of us because the appearance and functionality of the old flash chat was worth it in my opinion.

...All of the chat regs would gladly return to ASF chat except not under the current conditions. The Regulars have been talking it over in ASF chat with a few moderators about how chat is and the 3 things that were generally agreed upon wanted were the previous chat program back, The Funny Chat Moments thread unlocked and more mods that understand how chat should be run.

Myself along with the other regulars that new mods could be a potential issue but we believe it is necessary to keep chat in a smooth running manner where everyone can enjoy themselves. Unlike in the forums, the chatroom is an environment in which "regulars", or at least anyone in chat on a regular basis know each other nearly as well as in real life due to discussion diverging regularly from airsoft just airsoft, and the addition of new moderators who know members well and on a personal basis would help to bridge the gap seen on many forums between "member" and "moderators".

I am not trying to offend anyone but this is a very serious issue for many people and should be treated as such by not only by other members but by mods and admins as well. Please do not close this thread on sight, this should be open for discussion for everyone, as to keep chat enjoyable for those that use it most. I ask all the post in this thread to keep it mature, clean, and docile. There is no need for hostility, flaming or useless comments and I would ask the mods who will be keeping a close eye on it to keep order over it but still allow the opinions of those who use chat to be seriously considered.

Just to clarify, this post is the general consensus of myself, kavurcen, X Di Sniper xX, DM Hackle, and multiple others compiled into a single post simply to bring back the good times of ASF chat.

This post has been edited by admin: Aug 30 2010, 01:36 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lelandherr
post Aug 19 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #2

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 59,370

Add Feedback for lelandherr

I'm new here and don't know of the issues but I must say what you say sounds reasonable
best of luck

--------------------
It puts the lotion in the basket or it get the pellet storm again.
Current Armory: Echo1 ER 25k, Well R4(MP7), CYMA .035 (AK74), and Echo 1 Task Force Black MP5
Broken Armory: CYMA .028
Future: KWA G36

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #3

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (lelandherr @ Aug 19 2010, 01:06 AM) *
I'm new here and don't know of the issues but I must say what you say sounds reasonable
best of luck

Thank you, we're going to need all the help we can get. Anyone that supports this should also put a link to this thread in their signature to help get the word out.

This post has been edited by The Irish Marksman: Aug 19 2010, 01:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jIMMY37
post Aug 19 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #4

ASF Citizen

Group: Elite
Member No.: 52,079

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 6 (100%)
Add Feedback for jIMMY37

How long have I been commenting on the lack of oldchat?

--------------------

I don't vent, I'm violently honest.

QUOTE (Zemanova @ Nov 7 2011, 01:36 AM) *
don't get this one. itll go in and get lost
http://www.khmountain.com/new/airsoft/HP006.jpg
trust me, im a gynecologist

+Quote Post
memorablec
post Aug 19 2010, 12:39 AM
Post #5

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 51,935

Add Feedback for memorablec

indeed well worded and fair I am in with you guys

--------------------

Long Live Romeo_Delta

+Quote Post
Kavurcen
post Aug 19 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #6

Puts the CP in CCCP!

Member No.: 40,316
SOA Name: Kavurcen

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 12 (100%)
Add Feedback for Kavurcen

Hoping this ever attracts the attention of the admin, just fixing the current chat interface so that it's on-par with flashchat, I.e. smoothing out the interface, integrating PM windows into the chat window, expanding it out (move the ad banner to the bottom or axe it altogether?), putting times next to each posts, icons next to names, fixing some basic glitches and making it a little quicker (I'm seeing about half-second delays in ASF as opposed to about .1 seconds in Flashchat).

--------------------
I have FS threads on Airsoft Barracks

BTW, I appreciate being PM'd back. Only about 10% of people I PM do the same, the rest I have to assume are just awful people.

+Quote Post
CCX
post Aug 19 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #7

ALL GLORY TO HYPNO TOAD

Member No.: 47,722
SOA Name: CCX

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for CCX

Why not just get another Flashchat? Everyone is used to it.

And I agree with we need more mods in the chat. Quite often there will be a problem with somebody but there will be no mods or they're AFK...

--------------------

[EBHM4]: You see, these are the types of thoughts that make me funny to males, but entirely unsuccessful in picking up chicks

+Quote Post
Wert
post Aug 19 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #8

Wert, ASF's Camp Counselor.

Member No.: 31,796

Add Feedback for Wert

Why would we need new mods? Every time I come in one of us are in there.

-Wert

--------------------
-Made by me
QUOTE (Kavurcen @ Jun 6 2010, 05:46 PM) *
Keep it PG-13, Wert is watching.

-Wert

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #9

ASF Citizen

I think anyone who uses chat can think of atleast 1 time when there has been an incident in chat and no mod there to take care of it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
DM Hackle
post Aug 19 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #10

ASF Citizen

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 37,428

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 7 (100%)
Add Feedback for DM Hackle

Fortunately with flashchat, admins can view logs of the chat. So, that might help us in that area.

This post has been edited by DM Hackle: Aug 19 2010, 12:14 PM

--------------------

Just so everyone is clear, polymer is just a fancy name for plastic.

+Quote Post
CCX
post Aug 19 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #11

ALL GLORY TO HYPNO TOAD

Add Feedback for CCX

Yet another reason we need the Flash client back...

--------------------

[EBHM4]: You see, these are the types of thoughts that make me funny to males, but entirely unsuccessful in picking up chicks

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #12

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (DM Hackle @ Aug 19 2010, 12:46 PM) *
Fortunately with flashchat, admins can view logs of the chat, so that might help us in that area.

This was still a problem even before we lost flashchat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dodge
post Aug 19 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #13

Resident Controller Jockey

Member No.: 34,402

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 21 (100%)
Add Feedback for Dodge

I have a couple of points:

The Regulars have been talking it over in ASF chat with a few moderators about how chat is and the 3 things that were generally agreed upon wanted were...The Funny Chat Moments thread unlocked...

This won't happen until the content of the thread is a product ASF and not ASB. The staff is firm on this point.

...more mods that understand how chat should be run.

First, there can't be a Moderator in chat 24/7. Moderators are chosen on their maturity and with a minimum age of 18 (with some exceptions that were made due to manpower constraints in the past). With the maturity and age that we're looking for comes other responsibilities that have nothing to do with ASF or ASF Chat. Namely, jobs and/or families, etc. Why not hire younger Moderators, you ask. I for one can say that I won't be voting for a Moderator under the age of 18. If we lower our standards for Modship, then by proxy, the standards of the site will drop. This is just me talking, as I can't speak for the rest of the staff.

We have tried Chat Moderators before, and that didn't end so well. We got rid of them because we came to the conclusion that if we were going to raise the requirements for Chat Mod, then we might as well require that Chat Mods be Forum Mods as well.

Those are just some things I wanted to address. I understand what you guys are saying, I do. And just like you, I liked Flashchat. I'm not a huge fan of the current chat platform, but it's better than nothing at all at the moment. The main argument against "newchat" has always been that its full of "Newbies" and that it lacks content. My argument against that is: the reason it lacks content and is full of "Newbies" is because all of the Regulars left. I understand why we left (yes, WE. I left too, originally. But the big difference is, I CAME BACK).

One more thing. If you guys really want some reforms on ASF, it would behoove you to make grammatically correct, well punctuated, thoroughly thought out posts. I'm just saying. Personally, I would pay more attention to an intelligent sounding post than to a post that looks like a text addicted 3rd grader wrote it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #14

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Dodge @ Aug 19 2010, 01:10 PM) *
I have a couple of points:

This won't happen until the content of the thread is a product ASF and not ASB. The staff is firm on this point.

First, there can't be a Moderator in chat 24/7. Moderators are chosen on their maturity and with a minimum age of 18 (with some exceptions that were made due to manpower constraints in the past). With the maturity and age that we're looking for comes other responsibilities that have nothing to do with ASF or ASF Chat. Namely, jobs and/or families, etc. Why not hire younger Moderators, you ask. I for one can say that I won't be voting for a Moderator under the age of 18. If we lower our standards for Modship, then by proxy, the standards of the site will drop. This is just me talking, as I can't speak for the rest of the staff.

We have tried Chat Moderators before, and that didn't end so well. We got rid of them because we came to the conclusion that if we were going to raise the requirements for Chat Mod, then we might as well require that Chat Mods be Forum Mods as well.

One more thing. If you guys really want some reforms on ASF, it would behoove you to make grammatically correct, well punctuated, thoroughly thought out posts. I'm just saying. Personally, I would pay more attention to an intelligent sounding post than to a post that looks like a text addicted 3rd grader wrote it.

The staff's opinion on the Funnies is completely understandable. I, and plenty of other regs, plan on coming back to ASF chat as long as there are some changes so I don't foresee any problems with that. I was expecting trouble with the mod situation due to, as Dodge said, the maturity level required for moderators. I imagine there could be some sort of compromise there but I suppose only time will tell. And who are you referring to in your last statement?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dodge
post Aug 19 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #15

Add Feedback for Dodge

Its just a blanket statement. I know that, eventually, there will be someone to come in and try to inject some thought or other and we won't be able to understand them because they either substitute numbers for words, spell "you" as "u" or have terrible grammar. It's happened before. Good points have been lost due to someone not thinking their post through.

This post has been edited by Dodge: Aug 19 2010, 12:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Romeo_Delta
post Aug 19 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #16

ASF Citizen

Group: Banned User
Member No.: 33,240
SOA Name: Romeo_Delta

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 8 (100%)
Add Feedback for Romeo_Delta

The only reason I'm not in new ASF chat is because I can't log in. I don't think it supports members who have had their forum name changed. Logging in with one name and being visible with another doesn't seem to be supported.

I was disappointed to see the Funny Chat Moments thread close, though I understand the reasons.

I'd gladly come back to ASF chat if it were to go back to Flash chat (yes, even the new flash chat we had before this new-new chat).

Irish, +1 to you.

+Quote Post
CCX
post Aug 19 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #17

ALL GLORY TO HYPNO TOAD

Add Feedback for CCX

I've had my name changed and it works just fine for me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Romeo_Delta
post Aug 19 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #18

ASF Citizen

Group: Banned User
Member No.: 33,240
SOA Name: Romeo_Delta

Add Feedback for Romeo_Delta

Well the hell if I know then. All I know is I can't log in and will remain in ASB chat until ASF chat is loginable again.

+Quote Post
Dirk
post Aug 19 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #19

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 54,095

Add Feedback for Dirk

Really the other thing that we NEED is some decent chat software, like flashchat. The current software is one step up from tinychat, with the most obnoxious features. For instance the noises, while you can mute it, it also mutes the new message noise. However to fully restore chat to its previous glory, Irish's demands must be met a-laugh.gif .

--------------------
members of asc: making the mods drunkards one post at a time.

An Ode to Illoginub-possibly the greatest thread ever.

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 05:02 PM
Post #20

ASF Citizen

I wouldn't really call them demands and they're not just mine, rather the general ideas of the chat regulars and multiple others.

--------------------

+Quote Post
X Di Sniper xX
post Aug 19 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #21

All my life I always wanted to be a gangster

Member No.: 48,502

Add Feedback for X Di Sniper xX

Dodge has some good points, my main dissapointment was the fact that ASF funnies was closed.

I believe that if all of the old ASF members came back into this chat it would not be as bad.

Like last night, we all were in this chat and we all had a great time, we just need to give it a chance and maybe we might even get flashchat back.

We just have to be able to adapt and hopefully we will get what we want, but by us going to ASB chat it shows a lack of support towards ASF chat.

--------------------

WTB-MICH 2001
Real deal only

+Quote Post
TyGuy94920
post Aug 19 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #22

Dawdge^(-1)
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Free
Member No.: 39,691
SOA Name: tyguy94920

Add Feedback for TyGuy94920

I agree with most of the members here, going back to Flashchat will probably be the best solution

It's not the nubs, nor the mods. ASB isn't moderated anywhere near how ASF was previously and we all get along fine over there.

It's the software, I can't stand it, and neither can most of the "regulars"

Being able to change names on a whim, unduly use of animal sounds and pretty much everything else about the newchat

Just my .25

--------------------

+Quote Post
DM Hackle
post Aug 19 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #23

ASF Citizen

QUOTE ( Romeo_Delta @ Aug 19 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Well the hell if I know then. All I know is I can't log in and will remain in ASB chat until ASF chat is loginable again.

try logging in as Romeo_Delta, I had to log in using "DM Hackle" instead of my login name which is "hackleloaf'sM16" and it worked for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kavurcen
post Aug 19 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #24

Puts the CP in CCCP!

Staff: How about you give us a second chance with the funnies? Open them again, write in nice big letters "ASF CONTENT ONLY" and then close it again if re-close it if the rule is broken?

--------------------

BTW, I appreciate being PM'd back. Only about 10% of people I PM do the same, the rest I have to assume are just awful people.

+Quote Post
Dodge
post Aug 19 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #25

Add Feedback for Dodge

Second chances (as well as third and fourth chances) have already been given. It will be opened again eventually, but not for a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DM Hackle
post Aug 19 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #26

ASF Citizen

Dodge is right.
Technically that is the second funny chat moments thread. The last one was closed and deleted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #27

ASF Citizen

I think its safe to say once we return to ASF chat for a decent amount of time the funnies will be reopened. No need to keep pestering the mods about it when there are more pressing matters considering how bad the current chat program is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jdubea
post Aug 19 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #28

Koona**
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Elite
Member No.: 47,141

Add Feedback for jdubea

I also had troubles with logging in at first, but now I can do so without a problem. Funny chat will probably be opened like Irish Marksman says - when ASF chat grows again.

This post has been edited by jdubea: Aug 19 2010, 07:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Linglingjr
post Aug 19 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #29

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 51,466
SOA Name: linglingjr

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 28 (100%)
Add Feedback for Linglingjr

ive been in the chat many times when some one changes their name to admin. and start joking around pretending that theyre admin, also the sound bombs are really annoying and just sounds in general (yes I know you can mute them)
if you do choose to keep the current chat interface please remove the option to change your name with the /nick command thing

--------------------
QUOTE (Deadlyapollo @ Jan 11 2010, 06:11 PM) *
Add a mock suppressor and it sounds like a potato hitting a small child without the screams of pain, just the thud.
QUOTE (_possible__sniper_)
I have a l96 sniper upgraded with a 4x32 scope which has like 600-650 fps
IF YA WANNA JUST VEIW ITS FINE BY ME BUT ID LIKE SOME REPLIES THANK YA
QUOTE (spectrum421)
guys setle down, this is a chat room not a bar.

+Quote Post
Private Parts
post Aug 19 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #30

STAY FROSTY

Member No.: 53,090

Add Feedback for Private Parts

The only problem is, I don't see how the current chat room affects how and what we say and how the current room would make us less funny?

PP

--------------------
SELLING A KWA ATP AUTO WITH 50 rd MAG

+Quote Post
Eat My M4
post Aug 19 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #31

Speed. Surprise. Violence of Action.

Group: Moderator Level 2
Member No.: 44,888

Add Feedback for Eat My M4

Now I'm starting to see why admin didn't want chat back. I went in today because lonewolf asked that I try it and it was terrible. People (including mods) changing their names and impersonating other members. Now I come into chat and theres a bunker. Excluding newer members from having conversation that could help them learn just makes us look like a bunch of asshats.

Many of the people who posted above saying they wanted it to change are doing the complete opposite of what they said they would do in order to attempt to gain the thread back.

Now I check the ASB chat log and WHAT DO YOU KNOW almost every member who said they wanted "good" ASF. chat back is on ASB.

14 users in 1 room.

* General (14)
o Skyi///
o Darkstar
o MemorableC
o Ion
o kyguylal
o wrightoperaters
o Fuzzymoose
o p4ndora
o BigBabyMoses06
o lonewolf101190
o x Di sniper Xx
o kavurcen
o Drummxer404
o Oxide

This post has been edited by Eat My M4: Aug 19 2010, 10:11 PM

--------------------

Long Island, New York. Task Force 495 Member. Cousins Airsoft "Raider"

+Quote Post
CCX
post Aug 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #32

ALL GLORY TO HYPNO TOAD

Add Feedback for CCX

+1 for the use of the word asshat :P

Anyway. The absolute first thing that needs doing is changing the background color. That brown is just awful, I mean really Admin, what were you thinking? And getting rid of the animated banners, they get quite irritating. And the reason that we like ASB chat is because they use a good client that we're all used to.

The nickname change problem also needs to be addressed. Its getting out of hand.

--------------------

+Quote Post
X Di Sniper xX
post Aug 19 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #33

All my life I always wanted to be a gangster

Member No.: 48,502

Add Feedback for X Di Sniper xX

Doug the people in ASF chat were flaming and being idiots at the time so we left

This post has been edited by X Di Sniper xX: Aug 19 2010, 10:41 PM

--------------------

WTB-MICH 2001
Real deal only

+Quote Post
Kavurcen
post Aug 19 2010, 10:50 PM
Post #34

Puts the CP in CCCP!

Yeah, we couldn't very well say we disliked the new ASF chat if we were never in it, could we?
As far as the "bunker" goes, several new chat members were making personal attacks on older ASF members. It's not us neglecting new members because we're "asshats"; as opposed to recognizing older members as a potential resource and wealth of knowledge they just chose to be disrespectful, and to borrow your terminology once again, "asshats".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat My M4
post Aug 19 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #35

Ive been in for an hour and a half without anyone flaming me or anyone purposely attacking me......we're having a fine conversation, don't know why you couldn't have one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lonewolf1990
post Aug 19 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #36

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 45,215

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 10 (100%)
Add Feedback for lonewolf1990

Doug is right.

If you wanted to use ASF chat you would use it now instead of when im in ASB chat its 11 ASF members and 1 ASB member. Theres no point in this thread becuase you guys obviously gave up and so have I, there is no point in complaining or fussing anymore.

The most logical thing to do the funny moment happens in ASB chat post it in ASB funny chat thread if it happens on ASF chat post it in ASF chat thread. Thats all that can be done.

--------------------

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it."

Complete ASF Rules
If you have any questions of why your post was moved/edited/closed ect do not hesitate to PM me or another Staff Member, we are only here to help the community and keep the board clean and fair to everyone.

+Quote Post
Kavurcen
post Aug 19 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #37

Puts the CP in CCCP!

@ Lone... Exactly. Now please give us a place to post ASF funnies, kay?

@ EMM4... obviously whoever's in chat is less confrontational or likes you more, but whatever it is nobody made any offensive remarks to new members but there was a boatload of flaming nonetheless.

@ Lone again... This is the general consensus of the ASF chatters currently in ASB chat:
We'll come back and stay back if we get flashchat back.
It's pretty much that simple.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 19 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #38

ASF Citizen

Thanks kav, couldn't have said it any better myself. If anything it was the new members being the asshats and we wouldn't need the bunker if they were more acceptive of the way things were before this whole chat fiasco. Lone, incase you haven't notice I, along with plenty of other regs, have been making an effort to use the new chat. The members of new chat aren't the most mature group in the world to say the least.. which have been making things pretty difficult in migrating back to ASF chat. And kav, stop complaining about getting funnies back immediatly. We will get it back if we start using ASF chat enough... just relax and be patient.

This post has been edited by The Irish Marksman: Aug 19 2010, 11:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat My M4
post Aug 19 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #39

Try being less confrontational towards new members.

It's the internet, no one owes you respect.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Irish Marksm...
post Aug 20 2010, 01:35 AM
Post #40

ASF Citizen

After a talk with Lone in chat it seems we may have come to some sort of an agreement with what needs to happen. For any change to occur we have to first show admin that we are willing to go back to ASF chat if flashchat is returned. Sometime within the next few days we are going to try and get everyone to use the new chat and Lone will call admin MIDDAY (thats the only time he answer his phone apparently) and have him enter chat. We are going to need all the support we can get to show him it is actually worth it to put more work into ASF chat and when this does happen, be mature about it.

This post has been edited by The Irish Marksman: Aug 20 2010, 01:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 07:21 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3