Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

airsoft forum and discussion board

to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Bookmark and Share

to place your ad here in Zone 3, click here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Airsoft Arenas Near Riverside, CA, Curious about local arenas and a small rant on FPS limits.
CORE_18
post Aug 19 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #1

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 51,082

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for CORE_18

Does anyone know of airsoft arenas near Riverside, CA? I already know of the Riverside CQC arena and a few others but I am particularly interested in outdoor fields or at least arenas that allow over 350 fps. This is because I really don't want to replace the spring in my gun just because of a limit set for less resilient players. I want to go to a place where YOU are responsible for entering the door and putting your body at risk, not the arena. Anyone know of a place?

The last place I played at was CQB city in Stockton, CA. I love that place and I'm hoping there are some equally laid back and fun places in Riverside. If your wondering why I'm asking its because I am moving to Riverside and I would almost have to take a flight to get to Stockton from there.

Any help is appreciated.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suzaku
post Sep 17 2009, 05:55 AM
Post #2

ASF Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 24,610
SOA Name: Suzaku

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 7 (100%)
Add Feedback for Suzaku

These are the two biggest inland airsoft organizations, they run player organized events.

http://radairsoft.com/

http://iplayairsoft.com/

--------------------

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!
AEG Hair Trigger Guide
New for sale: Gas Inlet Valve O-rings, Graw Vest, CAW M203, MP7 stuff and more.

+Quote Post
THCfox
post Sep 20 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #3

ASF's Jing Gong Defender

Group: Elite
Member No.: 50,148

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for THCfox

QUOTE (CORE_18 @ Aug 19 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Does anyone know of airsoft arenas near Riverside, CA? I already know of the Riverside CQC arena and a few others but I am particularly interested in outdoor fields or at least arenas that allow over 350 fps. This is because I really don't want to replace the spring in my gun just because of a limit set for less resilient players. I want to go to a place where YOU are responsible for entering the door and putting your body at risk, not the arena. Anyone know of a place?

The last place I played at was CQB city in Stockton, CA. I love that place and I'm hoping there are some equally laid back and fun places in Riverside. If your wondering why I'm asking its because I am moving to Riverside and I would almost have to take a flight to get to Stockton from there.

Any help is appreciated.

Core 18 are you located near the UC Riverside campus? My team THC is composed of players from UCR and we play numerous games around the area. PM me if you're interested in coming out to a match.

To Suzaku, where are you located in Riverside? I'm heading back to college in UCR on Monday, and wanted to see if our teams could meet up. Again, PM me if this sounds plausible.

--------------------
My New Sale of AEG's, NBB's, GBB's, and Wonderfulness
Need help with your AEG? Feel free to PM for live tech service via AIM.
Team THC, Assault
I am rapidly descending into the darkness of Chairsofting

Props to KOPER

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3