Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Airsoft Stores In Md, know of any?
airsofter0866
post Dec 4 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #1

ASF Citizen

Group: Banned User
Member No.: 23,797

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for airsofter0866

I was wondering if there were any good airsoft stores in MD. My uncle said he saw one somewhere and thought it was in like elkridge but he wasnt sure. My friend said that he saw a paintball store that sold airsoft and I think it was near arbutus.

a-famerican.gif THANKS a-famerican.gif

--------------------
CA M15a4 TC (400FPS)
~Guarder Polycarb Piston
~PDI 150% spring
~Systema Duracon Piston Head
~Big-out H-nub
~Prometheus Soft Type Bucking
~TBB Soon To Come
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
longbow371
post Dec 15 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #2

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 20,045

Add Feedback for longbow371

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 05:03 PM) *
I was wondering if there were any good airsoft stores in MD. My uncle said he saw one somewhere and thought it was in like elkridge but he wasnt sure. My friend said that he saw a paintball store that sold airsoft and I think it was near arbutus.

OA is in Arbutus, and they do sell Airsoft. but you will get the cold shoulder unless you happen to get the right person in the shop. Limited, but good quality selections, almost none existent tech support, had issues with a GBB that was bought there. Just got a bad task in my mouth with airsoft there, but if you want to talk shop about paintball they are the people to go to.
North Point Flea Market, The Armory, if you don't see it on the wall it can be ordered for you, excellent tech support. Open Sat and Sun. I have purchased all of my AEG's there and have never had an issue,

--------------------

+Quote Post
filburt1
post Jan 14 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #3

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 26,999

Add Feedback for filburt1

I hate to bump old threads, but anybody have more suggestions? My quest to find a store in Maryland that sells airsoft guns and equipment (and not cheap equipment) has been useless.

There is supposedly a store in Manassas, but that's 1.5 hours from me.

+Quote Post
Southern Cross
post Jan 15 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #4

The Ultimate Sniper Weapon System

Group: Elite
Member No.: 14,907

Add Feedback for Southern Cross

The store in Manassas rocks...its called Airsoft CQB. They have great prices, excellent selection..and a nice big arena for CQB play. I buy anything I don't get online from them. Its worth the trip...trust me. Steve the owner is a player and a great guy. Tim the resident tech is the only guy I let touch my guns...he's real good. I let him touch my SR-25...and that's something special. You can also cruise on over to Delaware and check out Shorty USA. They're decent...I had a really bad experience when I checked out their store...the guy behind the counter was a tool...but I heard that was a fluke. I hear guys there like Rod are really cool. There is also another place called The Armory other than the one in North Point...its in Annapolis. They are seriously scaling back on airsoft and may not have much left. They're primarily a real steel dealer. There's supposed to be another store in Frederick somewhere (not MD Airsoft)...but I've never been able to find it. I think that about covers it with the ones already listed. I think the boys over at The Dundalk Republican Army may be getting something together...not sure though. They're a good bunch of guys so if they are in the biz its probably a safe bet. Hope that helps.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Newt
post Jan 18 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #5

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 17,766

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for Newt

airsoft is still so specialized, alot of people still don't know what it is or the amount of money that could be made off of it.

+Quote Post
Southern Cross
post Jan 18 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #6

The Ultimate Sniper Weapon System

Member No.: 14,907

Add Feedback for Southern Cross

I know dude...I've alway has this dream of a badash airsoft shop on The Avenue at White Marsh. A real slick place dressed up like one of those crazy electronics stores in Japan. A nice little test range in the back...sweeheet. I know its cost prohobitive at a place like that...but we can dream. The soccer moms would cry like babies seeing an AK next to Celtic Dreams of Suburban Hell on the strip. You never know though...who would have thought a Games Workshop would flourish there. I think I even saw a Misfits skull in the window there. Hell man if I had the time I'd open a sweet place. Slippy McSweets Toy Arsenal...Fatty Harliquins Faux Firearms...no...The Anal Arsenal...Lippy McMeatCurtains Airsoft...no...we gotta include Southern Cross in there somewhere...SC Arms...ah the hell with it!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Newt
post Jan 20 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #7

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 17,766

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for Newt

QUOTE (Southern Cross @ Jan 18 2007, 10:51 PM) *
I know dude...I've alway has this dream of a badash airsoft shop on The Avenue at White Marsh. A real slick place dressed up like one of those crazy electronics stores in Japan. A nice little test range in the back...sweeheet. I know its cost prohobitive at a place like that...but we can dream. The soccer moms would cry like babies seeing an AK next to Celtic Dreams of Suburban Hell on the strip. You never know though...who would have thought a Games Workshop would flourish there. I think I even saw a Misfits skull in the window there. Hell man if I had the time I'd open a sweet place. Slippy McSweets Toy Arsenal...Fatty Harliquins Faux Firearms...no...The Anal Arsenal...Lippy McMeatCurtains Airsoft...no...we gotta include Southern Cross in there somewhere...SC Arms...ah the hell with it!

Hey I'll run it for you. Cuz that would be baddass.

+Quote Post
calvinlaw1628
post Mar 31 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #8

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 37,983

Add Feedback for calvinlaw1628

QUOTE (filburt1 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:48 PM) *
I hate to bump old threads, but anybody have more suggestions? My quest to find a store in Maryland that sells airsoft guns and equipment (and not cheap equipment) has been useless.

There is supposedly a store in Manassas, but that's 1.5 hours from me.

I have found out the place that sell good airsoft they are in Gaithersburg MD The Name is THE TRACK they are a hobby shop so they have RC Car, Heli, Plane and more but they now try to start airsoft so they have some Airsoft instock Like M14 BER long, ICS AK47, Well R6E, M14, JG M4, JG S552 and HFC. They are address is 16806 Oakmont Ave., Gaithersburg, MD, 20877 (Tel: 301-417-9630).

+Quote Post
airsofter77
post Apr 2 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #9

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 37,593

Add Feedback for airsofter77

hey now were a good airsoft/paintball store. its in belair. its called JC paintball.

+Quote Post
justameinmd
post Apr 15 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #10

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 37,859

Add Feedback for justameinmd

For certain legal reason I can not give out much information yet. I will have an online business up and running shortly out Maryland!! Yes it is coming. I will post more info with links etc in the coming 4-6 weeks.

+Quote Post
the keebler elf
post Apr 16 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #11

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 36,857

Add Feedback for the keebler elf

ok so the airsoft store in northpoint flea market that was mentioned earlier is now closed down. It was one of the best stores around and now3 its gone...some lady is there trying to sell some airsoft stuff but its not worth it to go. JC paintball dopes not devote enough of their store to airsoft. There stock is limited and not really worth it either. There is a new store in Timonium that just started out a while ago... I cant think of the name right now but it is on york road...there is a thread about it around here somewhere, it has the phone number and location and all...but even that store could be better...its not the cleanest inside but it looks like they have a decent stock and they are opening a cqb field really soon a-cheesy.gif as far as any other stores I don't kno of any really...if you live close to DE then there is a place called shortyusa out there...it is clean has a great stock and is very profesional with a great air tech. from whitemarsh it takes me about 45 minutes to get there...if you need directions to any of these places just pm me

--------------------
want some cookies?

+Quote Post
gamerking128
post Jun 21 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #12

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 40,787

Add Feedback for gamerking128

There is a store in Timonium called Desiderata Action Sports, or DAS for short. their website is here,
http://www.dasforum.org/
They're a mainly airsoft store that also sells paintball stuf on the side.
It's in the same shopping center as Maria's Pizza if you know where that is.
They usually have a decent selection of stuf, they do repairs, and every friday and saturday they have CQB in the apartment above the shopping center.
If you live close enough then it's worth the trip, but don't waste gas if you live too far, this isn't the OA store, but if you live too far from manassas and want some CQB then "The Hive" is worth it.

+Quote Post
The_M4_Messiah
post Jul 18 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #13

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 41,517

Add Feedback for The_M4_Messiah

QUOTE (Southern Cross @ Jan 15 2007, 01:58 AM) *
The store in Manassas rocks...its called Airsoft CQB. They have great prices, excellent selection..and a nice big arena for CQB play. I buy anything I don't get online from them. Its worth the trip...trust me. Steve the owner is a player and a great guy. Tim the resident tech is the only guy I let touch my guns...he's real good. I let him touch my SR-25...and that's something special. You can also cruise on over to Delaware and check out Shorty USA. They're decent...I had a really bad experience when I checked out their store...the guy behind the counter was a tool...but I heard that was a fluke. I hear guys there like Rod are really cool. There is also another place called The Armory other than the one in North Point...its in Annapolis. They are seriously scaling back on airsoft and may not have much left. They're primarily a real steel dealer. There's supposed to be another store in Frederick somewhere (not MD Airsoft)...but I've never been able to find it. I think that about covers it with the ones already listed. I think the boys over at The Dundalk Republican Army may be getting something together...not sure though. They're a good bunch of guys so if they are in the biz its probably a safe bet. Hope that helps.

Shortys is the only place I go unfortunately. They have pretty bad customer service. :/ Rod was a jerk one time when I was in there with my friend.

--------------------

KJW M9

KWA M4A1(hopefully soon)

+Quote Post
stix2k4
post Aug 29 2008, 08:05 AM
Post #14

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 42,894

Add Feedback for stix2k4

hey yall.... I live in New Carrollton/ Lanham MD and I have gotten permission from the local authorities to have a skirmish in the woods near my house; I just have to call them and let them know where and when. the woods are huge and secluded once you go deep inside them. Also about the airsoft store issue there is a place in rockville called Tactical Airsoft Arena in rockville md. It takes me less than 30 mins to get there and they have a great selection of weapons. They also have an arena which I have played in 3 times. Here is the addy http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/ If anyone is interested in playing email me I am trying to play 2morrow before I have to go back to class and in engineering free time is a gift... lol my email is stix2k4<DON'T POST EMAIL ADDRESSES>umd.edu...email with questions or if u wanna go to TAA...
Tunde a-thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
mutant90
post Aug 30 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #15

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 8,058

Add Feedback for mutant90

+1 on tactical airsoft arena. rockville, md

--------------------

G&P Sentry.... to be

+Quote Post
s7a71c
post Sep 2 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #16

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 36,572

Add Feedback for s7a71c

There is an internet site called east coast airsoft they don't have a store yet! and they are located in bel air. Other then Jc's and desderata thats the only places I know of. I just order off airsoft Gi and airsoft atlanta both of them are really good sites. good luck. a-thumbsup.gif

--------------------
If your parents don't pay for you to airsoft, put this in your sig.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, put this in your sig.

No! Wait! Go back! Why are their six pedals if there are only four directions? ~Caboose~
Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts. ~Caboose~

+Quote Post
Flipz
post Sep 12 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #17

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 42,397

Add Feedback for Flipz

QUOTE (mutant90 @ Aug 30 2008, 04:57 PM) *
+1 on tactical airsoft arena. rockville, md

+1 for Tactical Airsoft Arena in Rockville MD. They carry mostly KWA sidearms and Echo 1 rifles.

--------------------
Items for Sale:
Modulus Tactical Lanyard Sling (Black)
VForce Facemask with Fan (Black)

+Quote Post
frontline84
post Jan 5 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #18

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 45,803

Add Feedback for frontline84

spread the good word guys. I was up at paintball sportsland this weekend playing airsoft with what was a great turnout. I was talking to some guys at the field and they told me that we are going to get what we have been wanting for the longest time to get. a new airsoft store is looking to open in the frederick area. now im not sure exactly where, they wouldnt say or didnt know but I figured I should spread the word. I need them to open one if they are, my gear is on its last leg. I just hope there affordable and have worth wild gear there. anyone have anymore info let me know.

+Quote Post
AirarmSports.com
post Jan 21 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #19

ASF Immigrant

Group: Previous Advertiser
Member No.: 45,093

Add Feedback for AirarmSports.com

New online store in MD, Airarm Sports. Airguns, airsoft guns, paintball guns and gear. Wide selection. Lowest price. Free same day shipping. Some items have been reduced again. Go check it out.

+Quote Post
AirarmSports.com
post Jan 21 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #20

ASF Immigrant

Group: Previous Advertiser
Member No.: 45,093

Add Feedback for AirarmSports.com

Local pick-up save more!

+Quote Post
CPosko
post Feb 12 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #21

ASF Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Elite
Member No.: 36,934

Add Feedback for CPosko

I still haven't made a trip to Desiderata yet. My cousin lives in Timonium so I'll visit him and go to DAS while I'm down there. I need to swing through Timonium to get to work depending on where I'm working. A few of my friends have been down there and said the shop is pretty dope and that it's worth seeing. I heard they're going to open a CQB arena there if they haven't already. And yes, I do enjoy necroposting for those of you wondering.

--------------------
WE 1911
KWA M9 PTP
Tanaka S&W Model 500 8 3/4 Inch Silver Version
KWA NS2 M11A1

+Quote Post
Blak110
post Feb 27 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #22

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 41,514

Add Feedback for Blak110

Bring up the Armory again, my dad works nearby and he stops in there sometimes to tell me how they're doing, but I've never actually been in there. Are they pretty good? I've talked to some of 'em on the phone and they seem pretty cool, but I want to double-check.

--------------------
The strength of the pack is the wolf

thanks to eege for the epic sig.
QUOTE (Kavurcen @ Feb 23 2010, 11:43 PM) *
No, I got that, but I'm just interested in how you would light someone on fire at an airsoft skirmish.

+Quote Post
adyingwalrus
post Feb 29 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #23

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 74,197

Add Feedback for adyingwalrus

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 05:03 PM) *

Well, I have been looking for a while and have found a couple.
There is TAA:

http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/

Opposing Force Airsoft:

http://www.opposingforceairsoft.com/

+Quote Post
ctrivane
post Nov 30 2012, 10:50 AM
Post #24

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 80,191

Add Feedback for ctrivane

Replay Sports in Severna Park has a HUGE selection of airsoft guns and stuff.

web - www.replaysportsconsignments.com
phone - 410 793 5050

+Quote Post
M4menace
post Aug 17 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #25

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 83,685

Add Feedback for M4menace

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 06:03 PM) *

www.eastcoastairsoft.com located right outside belair towards churchville on right side of road of 22/ belair road turns into rt22 call before you go there great service and great selection

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3