Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

airsoft forum and discussion board

to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Bookmark and Share

to place your ad here in Zone 3, click here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CALLING ALL SARASOTA,NORTH PORT, AND BRADENTON PLAYERS!
Stroop66
post Jan 23 2012, 03:30 PM
Post #1

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 73,317

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for Stroop66

hello I am starting a sarasota fl airsoft league any one interested, any teams, even if you don't have a team you will be placed on one or if theres enough singles that there could be made a team thanks reply back if any team or any one is interested
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mxdirtrider368
post Feb 10 2012, 06:05 PM
Post #2

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 59,198

Add Feedback for Mxdirtrider368

QUOTE (Stroop66 @ Jan 23 2012, 04:30 PM) *
hello I am starting a sarasota fl airsoft league any one interested, any teams, even if you don't have a team you will be placed on one or if theres enough singles that there could be made a team thanks reply back if any team or any one is interested

Hey man, I'm 17 I live in north port and have been looking to play for a while, there is not much going on down here in regards to an airsoft team. But I would like to join. I have played a whole bunch in the past but the people I used to play with went off to college

+Quote Post
Mxdirtrider368
post Feb 10 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #3

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 59,198

Add Feedback for Mxdirtrider368

QUOTE (Stroop66 @ Jan 23 2012, 04:30 PM) *

Hey man, I'm 17 I live in north port and have been looking to play for a while, there is not much going on down here in regards to an airsoft team. But I would like to join. I have played a whole bunch in the past but the people I used to play with went off to college

+Quote Post
Stroop66
post Feb 10 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #4

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 73,317

Add Feedback for Stroop66

QUOTE (Mxdirtrider368 @ Feb 10 2012, 06:05 PM) *

yeah that would be sweet just pm me with ur info like cell and what guns u have

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 01:09 PM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3