Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KWA M93R II Tightbore barrel, ( pics!), Cant find one!?, check out the pics
mp5k
post Oct 11 2012, 08:04 AM
Post #1

ASF Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 72,650

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for mp5k

I have been trying for ages to upgrade the barrel on my KWA M93R II from a 6.05 to a 6.03 and maybe a little longer but no other Barrels I have seen over the last few weeks of searching are the same in regards to the the way the barrel is help inplace from turning( via the hop up unit) its looking to me like the barrel on the Kwa M93R is actually M93R specific!??.

On the KWA M93R there is a flat section a bit infront of where the Hop Up Bucking finishes ,that flat section is where the barrel is held inplace from turning / moving in or out via a small U shaped type bracket at the front/ left side of the hop up unit,I can not find another barrel with this flat section in that position!??.

You can see the flat part on the barrel and the little bracket that holds the barrel in this exploded pic of the Hop Up Unit and Barrel

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guges Mk3
post Oct 11 2012, 08:43 AM
Post #2

ASF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Elite
Member No.: 27,171

My Temperament:Sanguine
Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 52 (100%)
Add Feedback for Guges Mk3

You not going to find a longer barrel. No one makes them.

You can find replacement stock length barrels in Hong Kong.

Otherwise, your going to need a Machinist to make you one from an AEG barrel, which is what I did. I had a few made in ~4.75" and you can have one if you want at my cost. $40.00

Otherwise you can use a SD 7" barrel for the Glock/FPG...those are even more expensive.

This post has been edited by Guges Mk3: Oct 11 2012, 08:44 AM

--------------------
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

+Quote Post
mp5k
post Oct 11 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #3

ASF Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 72,650

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for mp5k

QUOTE (Guges Mk3 @ Oct 11 2012, 08:43 AM) *
You not going to find a longer barrel. No one makes them.

You can find replacement stock length barrels in Hong Kong.

Otherwise, your going to need a Machinist to make you one from an AEG barrel, which is what I did. I had a few made in ~4.75" and you can have one if you want at my cost. $40.00

Otherwise you can use a SD 7" barrel for the Glock/FPG...those are even more expensive.

I can not find stock length barrels anywhere. that are the same in the way the barrel is secured and in 6.03!?.

The stock KWA M93 inner barrel is 125mm long,it can take another 30mm before it sits flush with the very end of the plastic outer barrel I was looking at these but I don't know if they have that flat cut out thats needed to secure it like on the stock barrel http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/falcon-6-03-pre...-fpg-150mm.html

The SD ( shooters design) FPG barrel's ,Im almost positive will NOT fit either!?, the barrel is different again and ive looked at you tube clips of the hop up/barrel for the FPG and its not the same

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/shooters-design...sc-kwa-fpg.html

+Quote Post
Guges Mk3
post Oct 11 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #4

ASF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Elite
Member No.: 27,171

My Temperament:Sanguine
Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 52 (100%)
Add Feedback for Guges Mk3

QUOTE (mp5k @ Oct 11 2012, 09:50 AM) *
I can not find stock length barrels anywhere. that are the same in the way the barrel is secured and in 6.03!?.

The stock KWA M93 inner barrel is 125mm long,it can take another 30mm before it sits flush with the very end of the plastic outer barrel I was looking at these but I don't know if they have that flat cut out thats needed to secure it like on the stock barrel http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/falcon-6-03-pre...-fpg-150mm.html

The SD ( shooters design) FPG barrel's ,Im almost positive will NOT fit either!?, the barrel is different again and ive looked at you tube clips of the hop up/barrel for the FPG and its not the same

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/shooters-design...sc-kwa-fpg.html

If the barrel is from the Legacy KSC Glock > System7/NS2.

It will fit.

--------------------
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3