Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

airsoft forum and discussion board

to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Bookmark and Share

to place your ad here in Zone 3, click here

> General Buy-Sell Forum Rules

THIS AREA IS FOR THE DISCUSSION ABOUT BUYERS, SELLERS, AND AIRSOFT ITEMS AND NO SELLING IS ALLOWED IN THIS AREA - THIS IS THE GENERAL BST DISCUSSION FORUM. PLEASE ALSO READ THE PINNED TOPICS BELOW!

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Red Dragon Airsoft, Does anyone have any experience with this dealer?
jackso33
post Jun 14 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #1

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 49,325

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for jackso33

reddragonairsoft.net

Thoughts?

--------------------
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Jun 15 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #2

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 39,195

Add Feedback for Kevlar14

Strange retailer imho, he takes negative feedback too badly and I think at one point he even started to harass a mod here on youtube because the mod liked TM.

His prices aren't that great, in some cases they're higher than airsoftgi or evike.

Imho buy from a more well established airsofter retailer. They can offer you deals and better customer service.

--------------------
Current Primary: Polarstar m16

QUOTE (-(eset)-HX @ Dec 20 2008, 10:44 PM)
^most people you know is stupid...

+Quote Post
Tobi-Kun
post Jun 15 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #3

Gas Gun Wh0RE

Member No.: 37,765

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for Tobi-Kun

He sells or sold his stuff out of his basement a-laugh.gif

--------------------
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: the best way to preserve resources is with guns pointed at those that want to take them
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: and with two children and a wife you have 4 guns

+Quote Post
m14's rule!
post Jun 15 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #4

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 47,789

Add Feedback for m14's rule!

ok guys firstly yes he does sell his stuff out of his basement but he is a single man operation and not everyone can afford a shop straight away. Secondly he contributes a lot to you tube and reviews every gun he sells as well as putting up accuracy tests and chrono videos. Kevlar is right he does take negative feedback quite badly but if youu look on youtube you will see that ASC gave him a really hard time for various stupid reasons. Im not saying I like the guy, he blocked me on youtube for leaving a positive comment... but other than that people seem happy with the service they are getting. Just check the big retailers and compare prices and then get yourself the best deal.

+Quote Post
jackso33
post Jun 15 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #5

ASF Immigrant

Well I'm buying from him. He seems honorable, and I've heard plenty of positive feedback.

--------------------

+Quote Post
natian
post Jun 15 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #6

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 35,338

Add Feedback for natian

No this guy is a :censored2:, if you say one thing in a comment on Youtube that he doesnt like, he will remove the comment, maybe even blocking you. He has a lot of "pet-peeves", and overall is a very negative person. He has OK prices and shipping, but clearly customer service will be infinitesimal considering how its a one-man business. I mean come on, hes been around for about a year+ yet still has no storefront or employee. I posted a comment saying how Airsplat seems to be moving along but nowhere near his business, and HE :censored2: REMOVED IT. This guy is a serious douchebag...

+Quote Post
Disco_Dante
post Jun 15 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #7

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 39,847

Add Feedback for Disco_Dante

QUOTE (m14's rule! @ Jun 15 2009, 08:15 AM) *
\ Kevlar is right he does take negative feedback quite badly but if youu look on youtube you will see that ASC gave him a really hard time for various stupid reasons. \

We gave him a hard time because he lied about being able to export guns to Canada. Additionally, we don't like attitude on our forums, and he was full of it.

+Quote Post
SupaTIM
post Jun 15 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #8

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 33,925

Add Feedback for SupaTIM

Who cares if the guy is a :censored2:, he's trying to buy something not find a new butt buddy.

Anyways I'm buying a canton eotech replica from him for 60 and 20 bucks shipping (which I don't know if I coulda bought it elsewhere but it was cheap and got a good review), according to the tracker it's in customs at SF right now and I ordered it on Thursday so pretty quick. If I remember I'll give you a heads up on the quality of the packaging and if the eotech is in one piece or not.

--------------------
You know what I really hate? What I really hate is a with a gun in his hand.

+Quote Post
Tobi-Kun
post Jun 15 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #9

Gas Gun Wh0RE

I don't particularly care for the guy either, but from a business standpoint, selling out of your basement is just bad business ethic. IMHO

--------------------
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: the best way to preserve resources is with guns pointed at those that want to take them

+Quote Post
engl4nd24
post Jun 15 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #10

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 45,515

Add Feedback for engl4nd24

QUOTE (SupaTIM @ Jun 15 2009, 10:36 PM) *
Who cares if the guy is a censored2.gif, he's trying to buy something not find a new butt buddy.

That made me seriously LOL. He seems like an alright guy. Havent ordered anything from him, but he does alot of reviews, and is growing. I wouldnt purchase an AEG from him, but maybe something smaller just to test the waters if you know what I mean. It would be better if he could get a small store going, or atleast somewhere better to test his AEGs rather than some old beat up backyard and shoot at an old crappy beat up skateboard, but hey, you gotta start somewhere...right?

I just found this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJKKqHIWafk...feature=channel
Thats not very good business etiquette if you ask me. He should stay out of conflicts.

This post has been edited by engl4nd24: Jun 15 2009, 10:31 PM

--------------------
YUT!

KWA LM4
WE 1911

+Quote Post
SupaTIM
post Jun 15 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #11

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 33,925

Add Feedback for SupaTIM

AW PISS.

I was wondering why that guy was white and my stuff came out of HK.

This is the site that I bought from: http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/

this is the guy you guys are talking about: http://reddragonairsoft.net/

Way to have an original domain name.

--------------------
You know what I really hate? What I really hate is a with a gun in his hand.

+Quote Post
airsofthawaii
post Jun 16 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #12

ASF Citizen

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 27,632

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 14 (100%)
Add Feedback for airsofthawaii

QUOTE (Kevlar14 @ Jun 14 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Strange retailer imho, he takes negative feedback too badly and I think at one point he even started to harass a mod here on youtube because the mod liked TM.

His prices aren't that great, in some cases they're higher than airsoftgi or evike.

Imho buy from a more well established airsofter retailer. They can offer you deals and better customer service.

*cough cough*

I had problems with him a while back, Stateing that Well brand Internals were much better quality than a TM because the clone gun shot harder, and it was a massive debate on a single video I had.. Honestly, to each his own, I have no problems with him now, but I think he is Very Reckless in his process.. It seams to me like he looks more for new people getting into the sport, because the guns he carries are the "Coolest" guns comming from China that a lot of people want. Especially when he makes the people who bought the AEGs in the video talk.. Its almost like he sells 1 AEG every once and a while.

I would order from him if his prices could beat normal retailers, Especially for me seeing as I have to spend $70 for UPS Airmail. But how else would he make money I guess.

--------------------
My Youtube channel

I Repair, And have Almost any TM based AEP system part. If you need any parts,
PM me and I may be able to help you out. I Specialize in Rewireing AEPs, and G18C based pistols.

+Quote Post
engl4nd24
post Jun 16 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #13

ASF Citizen

If his prices were competitive I would buy from him, but ASGI does free shipping on orders over 100, there the same price, if not cheaper, and I know there a well established company.

--------------------
YUT!

KWA LM4
WE 1911

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Jun 16 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #14

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (m14's rule! @ Jun 15 2009, 05:15 AM) *
Kevlar is right he does take negative feedback quite badly but if youu look on youtube you will see that ASC gave him a really hard time for various stupid reasons. Im not saying I like the guy, he blocked me on youtube for leaving a positive comment... but other than that people seem happy with the service they are getting. Just check the big retailers and compare prices and then get yourself the best deal.

You should see the crap Evike gets. Haven't seen them posting youtube videos or starting fights.
Apparently with him you either fully agree what he says or he blocks you and calls you an idiot. a-surrender.gif
Imho anyone with that kind of attitude shouldn't even be in the airsoft business.
Kinda reminds me of Jungletoys.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jackso33
post Jun 16 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #15

ASF Immigrant

Well, I live locally, quite near to him actually(Portland, OR), which is one of the reasons I'm purchasing from him. (No S&H a-cheesy.gif ) But besides that, he seems to be fairly reliable, and he's basically set the standard for Youtube airsoft gun reviews. I could care less about his opinions of Canadians as long as I get my gun in working order for a reasonable price, I haven't heard anybody saying that they got a broken gun, or something besides what they ordered. His prices may not be the very best, but they're still pretty competitive. Seems like a no-brainer to me, but I realize some of you guys might live on the east coast or something, which I realize could change your point of view considerably. Whatever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tobi-Kun
post Jun 16 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #16

Gas Gun Wh0RE

Bad business ethics is the worst thing he can have. His worst mistake, and what will eventually be his downfall is he is TOO biased towards the guns he sells.

I should know I've tried opening an airsoft store twice, both times getting brought down by the economy so we could never even open up. That's beside the point, however once you actually get into the biz you really understand how unbiased you have to be and if your customer service is bad, then you might as well give up. The reason he blocks all those comments and users from posting, is so that he can keep an excellent customer service record.

I'm sorry but I cannot condone that behavior in anyway, and I won't support him in any way.

--------------------
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member

+Quote Post
jackso33
post Jun 17 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #17

ASF Immigrant

Tobi-Kun, I can see where you're coming from, and I accept your opinion. You're entitled to it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gl9999
post Jun 17 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #18

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 48,127

Add Feedback for gl9999

Hahaha the videos are hilarious!

+Quote Post
jackso33
post Jun 17 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #19

ASF Immigrant

Whatever. I'm still gonna buy from him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Allizard
post Jun 17 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #20

Der Weiner Meister

Group: Elite
Member No.: 16,301

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 29 (100%)
Add Feedback for Allizard

QUOTE (Tobi-Kun @ Jun 15 2009, 07:40 PM) *
I don't particularly care for the guy either, but from a business standpoint, selling out of your basement is just bad business ethic. IMHO

How is it bad business ethic running out of a basement?! Somebody have to start somewhere. As long as they provide good after sales service it's as good as any big box retailer.

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Jun 17 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #21

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (jackso33 @ Jun 16 2009, 06:05 PM) *
But besides that, he seems to be fairly reliable, and he's basically set the standard for Youtube airsoft gun reviews.

He's not the standard for youtube airsoft gun reviews, Flanker Tanker did it long before he even started his store.

Also, you know there's another airsoft store in Cornelius. I think that's just outside of Hillsboro or something. Airsoft Outlet NW is the name. I think you could take the Max if they extended the line.

--------------------

+Quote Post
engl4nd24
post Jun 17 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #22

ASF Citizen

Gah you guys are lucky. I have to drive 45 minutes just to get to a field, and if I want to go to a store... oh boy thats a two hour drive down to Pittsburgh. Ill try ordering from him. My opinion is that you want to remain out of conflict when running a business.

--------------------
YUT!

KWA LM4
WE 1911

+Quote Post
Tobi-Kun
post Jun 17 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #23

Gas Gun Wh0RE

QUOTE (Allizard @ Jun 17 2009, 12:40 PM) *
How is it bad business ethic running out of a basement?! Somebody have to start somewhere. As long as they provide good after sales service it's as good as any big box retailer.

First its not the main issue I have with him, I just don't want anyone thinking that. It's like mixing your personal life with business, people do it all the time any usually end up in trouble/fired/ect. for it. I've never seen any videos of his that show his basement, and where he keeps his stock, so with that in mind I would never order from him. I'd rather buy from someone who is reputable and has their stuff where it "should" be. Meaning its in a proper storage place, or on a shelf.
Airsoft is shady enough it seems, and this guy is just contributing to that.

I can understand him starting out with the stuff in his basement, but he isn't starting out anymore, by now he should at least have a small rental place in a strip mall or something like that. It's really not that hard to get a small business loan either sense its for a small business that's been "successful" for a year.

Oh and engl4nd, your lucky, I have to drive 1 and a half hours to our field, and 2 and half to the nearest store.

--------------------
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member

+Quote Post
jackso33
post Jun 17 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #24

ASF Immigrant

Once again, as long as none of his personal issues get in the way of the quality and price of my purchases, I'm indifferent. It's no big deal. Also, Tobi-Kun, I think he mentioned something about getting a storefront recently, if that will help assuage your worries.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Jun 17 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #25

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Tobi-Kun @ Jun 17 2009, 12:19 PM) *
First its not the main issue I have with him, I just don't want anyone thinking that. It's like mixing your personal life with business, people do it all the time any usually end up in trouble/fired/ect. for it. I've never seen any videos of his that show his basement, and where he keeps his stock, so with that in mind I would never order from him. I'd rather buy from someone who is reputable and has their stuff where it "should" be. Meaning its in a proper storage place, or on a shelf.
Airsoft is shady enough it seems, and this guy is just contributing to that.

What bothers me most is the name he chose. When you search it on google it's very close to Dragon Red Airsoft not to mention the logo isn't very immaginative either, to the newbie or someone not paying attention you could get them confused.
Dunno why he couldn't chosen Portland Airsoft or something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stealthmaster14
post Jun 17 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #26

ASF Addict

Member No.: 34,499

Add Feedback for Stealthmaster14

QUOTE (Kevlar14 @ Jun 17 2009, 06:10 PM) *
What bothers me most is the name he chose. When you search it on google it's very close to Dragon Red Airsoft not to mention the logo isn't very immaginative either, to the newbie or someone not paying attention you could get them confused.

Yeah, I accidentally clicked into that website thinking it was his. a-rolleyes.gif

I get that he's trying to sell stuff, but he claims that bearing bushings make a HUGE difference in performance, which they really don't....

--------------------

Custom JG G36K-Madbull 6.03mm 363mm tightbore, Falcon 70 degree bucking, Deans, Guarder spring guide, Guarder SP110, Element POM bearing piston head, #14 O ring, longer air nozzle, SRC type 0 cylinder, dream army 7mm bushings, AOE adjusted
Youtube channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/Stealthmaster15?feature=mhum

Airsoft is pretend war, but for big boys

+Quote Post
engl4nd24
post Jun 17 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #27

ASF Citizen

Honestly, I think hes just an airsoft enthusiast who like all of us wanted to start a store and get some extra cash flow. But by giving his opinions on EVERYTHING and making some false statements, it could backfire on him.

--------------------
YUT!

KWA LM4
WE 1911

+Quote Post
Tobi-Kun
post Jun 17 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #28

Gas Gun Wh0RE

QUOTE (jackso33 @ Jun 17 2009, 06:10 PM) *
Once again, as long as none of his personal issues get in the way of the quality and price of my purchases, I'm indifferent. It's no big deal. Also, Tobi-Kun, I think he mentioned something about getting a storefront recently, if that will help assuage your worries.

You don't understand, when you mix business and personal lives it's going to affect your business in some way, 9/10 its going to be bad. I honestly could care less what he does with his store, what I care about is the community he caters to.

QUOTE (engl4nd24 @ Jun 17 2009, 06:51 PM) *
But by giving his opinions on EVERYTHING and making some false statements, it could backfire on him.

It kinda already has. The only ones who don't know it is non ASF members and the youtubers, who get into airsoft because of his vids, I could make an even bigger list but you should get the point.

--------------------
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member

+Quote Post
Jarek the arab d...
post Aug 4 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #29

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 36,130

Add Feedback for Jarek the arab dragon

QUOTE (Kevlar14 @ Jun 17 2009, 03:10 PM) *

Portland Airsoft doesn't appeal to the country. I chose Red Dragon Airsoft for personal reasons before I knew Dragonred even existed. I don't pay attention to across seas retailers very often besides the obvious ones. IE Red Wolf, gunnerairsoft etc etc.
To the point there is a lot of trolls on this thread that most likely came from youtube. I also don't sell things out of my basement. Impossible when you don't even have one. I have a warehouse in the industrial district near downtown Portland. I'm also opening a storefront soon, and after only a year with no help from a business grant or anything that's amazingly fast.

--------------------
Link in signature are not allowed. Become a sponsor first.

+Quote Post
sense6
post Aug 4 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #30

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 48,358

Add Feedback for sense6

QUOTE (Jarek the arab dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 04:49 PM) *
Portland Airsoft doesn't appeal to the country. I chose Red Dragon Airsoft for personal reasons before I knew Dragonred even existed. I don't pay attention to across seas retailers very often besides the obvious ones. IE Red Wolf, gunnerairsoft etc etc.
To the point there is a lot of trolls on this thread that most likely came from youtube. I also don't sell things out of my basement. Impossible when you don't even have one. I have a warehouse in the industrial district near downtown Portland. I'm also opening a storefront soon, and after only a year with no help from a business grant or anything that's amazingly fast.

Congrats to you homeboy screw all the haters they are just mad that they cant run an airsoft site themselves. After all what you are doing is exactly what this country is about. Keep up the good work and please send me a free gun. haha j/k about that last part but for real man good job with your site and your business.

best

karl

--------------------
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? "

"Selling a gun for the first time is a lot like having sex for the first time. You're excited but you don't really know what the hell you're doing. And some way, one way or another, it's over too fast. "

"You know who's going to inherit the Earth? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other. That's the secret to survival. Never go to war. Especially with yourself. "

Yuri Orlov 2005

QUOTE (Bagheera @ Jul 28 2009, 08:27 PM) *
Shouldn'tve trusted a Russian!

QUOTE (cstrikeman @ Jan 29 2010, 01:15 AM) *
Omg LOOK! It's a picture of a monitor displaying a monitor diplaying another monitor that is displaying my bird!

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Aug 4 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #31

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Jarek the arab dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 02:49 PM) *
Portland Airsoft doesn't appeal to the country.

Really, then how does Airsoft Northwest stay in business?
I find it strange that someone who runs a store doesn't reach out to the local airsoft community like AEX and Evike do.
You're not even mentioned by Airsoft Pacific which I believe is one of the biggest airsoft forums from that region.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jarek the arab d...
post Aug 4 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #32

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Kevlar14 @ Aug 4 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Really, then how does Airsoft Northwest stay in business?
I find it strange that someone who runs a store doesn't reach out to the local airsoft community like AEX and Evike do.
You're not even mentioned by Airsoft Pacific which I believe is one of the biggest airsoft forums from that region.

Airsoft Northwest does lots of local business. It is where most of their profit comes from which is hard to do when you don't have a storefront yet. Lately I've been doing lots of things locally. IE going to the last portland gun convention. The reason is I'm getting a storefront so I need to pick up on local business however RDA appeals more to the country as a whole rather than Portland Airsoft which was my original idea for a name. If I may add I don't question you how you do your job. It's rather insulting to question how I do mine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkhunter139
post Aug 4 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #33

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 50,418

Add Feedback for Darkhunter139

QUOTE (jackso33 @ Jun 17 2009, 11:21 AM) *
Whatever. I'm still gonna buy from him.

Why did you even ask if you were just going to do it anyways? I think its stupid to buy from a guy in his basement. What if it arrives broken? Will he make it good? You don't know....stick with a big website like airsoftgi or airsplat

+Quote Post
Jarek the arab d...
post Aug 4 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #34

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Darkhunter139 @ Aug 4 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Why did you even ask if you were just going to do it anyways? I think its stupid to buy from a guy in his basement. What if it arrives broken? Will he make it good? You don't know....stick with a big website like airsoftgi or airsplat

I find that funny. I used to deal with airsplat and I ended up sueing them. They didn't even arrive in court. In short a bigger company does not mean a safer one. Look at paypal. Great example. I find smaller business generally have better customer service. On top of that hundreds of customers have ordered through RDA, and have been happy. I personally test every single gun I get in to ensure functionality. If something goes wrong send it back and I'll fix it free of charge. Again, I don't have my stock in my basement. I have a warehouse near downtown Portland.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkhunter139
post Aug 4 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #35

ASF Immigrant

QUOTE (Jarek the arab dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 11:02 PM) *
I find that funny. I used to deal with airsplat and I ended up sueing them. They didn't even arrive in court. In short a bigger company does not mean a safer one. Look at paypal. Great example. I find smaller business generally have better customer service. On top of that hundreds of customers have ordered through RDA, and have been happy. I personally test every single gun I get in to ensure functionality. If something goes wrong send it back and I'll fix it free of charge. Again, I don't have my stock in my basement. I have a warehouse near downtown Portland.

I am not saying you are a bad company I would just have doubts spending that much money though any small site like yours. My favorite site is airsoftgi they seem to have the best prices and are very reliable. I do like you're youtube vidoes but some of the comments you make in them annoy me, for example telling people the JG G3 would make a good sniper rifle.

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Aug 4 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #36

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Darkhunter139 @ Aug 4 2009, 08:45 PM) *
I do like you're youtube vidoes but some of the comments you make in them annoy me, for example telling people the JG G3 would make a good sniper rifle.

+1
You commented that the TM Type 89 wasn't full metal when it has a metal reciever and you insulted another airsoft youtuber from the east coast crazyncman which I think is a cheap shot. True he doesn't really show the internals of the gun he shows but who does? Out of the box reviews aren't the best reviews to go on anyways.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jarek the arab d...
post Aug 4 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #37

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Kevlar14 @ Aug 4 2009, 08:56 PM) *
+1
You commented that the TM Type 89 wasn't full metal when it has a metal reciever and you insulted another airsoft youtuber from the east coast crazyncman which I think is a cheap shot. True he doesn't really show the internals of the gun he shows but who does? Out of the box reviews aren't the best reviews to go on anyways.

That depends on what league you're in. Some leagues allow full auto snipers if the fps is 400 or below. Other's don't. I just plain don't like bolt action. Everyone has their own opinion. On another note I never said the TM Type 89 wasn't full metal. I said most TM's aren't full metal because of law restrictions and only lately have they been able to make full metal. However just my opinion. TM is a little over priced. Can't really be compared to other companies such as KWA anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkhunter139
post Aug 4 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #38

ASF Immigrant

QUOTE (Jarek the arab dragon @ Aug 5 2009, 12:06 AM) *
That depends on what league you're in. Some leagues allow full auto snipers if the fps is 400 or below. Other's don't. I just plain don't like bolt action. Everyone has their own opinion. On another note I never said the TM Type 89 wasn't full metal. I said most TM's aren't full metal because of law restrictions and only lately have they been able to make full metal. However just my opinion. TM is a little over priced. Can't really be compared to other companies such as KWA anymore.

Thats dumb how can you even call it a sniper...."LET ME ATTACH A SCOPE TO THIS AEG AND CALL IT A SNIPER!WOOO"

+Quote Post
Jarek the arab d...
post Aug 4 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #39

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Darkhunter139 @ Aug 4 2009, 09:14 PM) *
Thats dumb how can you even call it a sniper...."LET ME ATTACH A SCOPE TO THIS AEG AND CALL IT A SNIPER!WOOO"

It's airsoft. If you're not playing milslim it works. Also, there are sniper AEGs IE TM PSG1. Not to mention the G3 is a battle rifle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevlar14
post Aug 5 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #40

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Jarek the arab dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Some leagues allow full auto snipers if the fps is 400 or below. On another note I never said the TM Type 89 wasn't full metal. I said most TM's aren't full metal because of law restrictions and only lately have they been able to make full metal. However just my opinion. TM is a little over priced. Can't really be compared to other companies such as KWA anymore.

A full auto sniper is more of a DMR, the TM PSg-1 is one of the few exceptions since it was designed to be a sniper rifle. And it's pretty much one of the most accurate AEG's out there. A full auto sniper rifle shooting under 400 fps would pretty much be equal to any AEG, so the term sniper is pretty much nulled.

I disagree, having own one of the new TM m4's I can say it can compare against the KWA and other high end brands. Yes, it's quite expensive but how many aeg's give you actual recoil that can affect your accuracy.

TM has been adding metal bodies on their guns since the m14, Thompson, and Type 89 came out about four years ago.
Of course everyone has their own opinions, Im just saying TM isn't a dead company as many would think.

--------------------

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3