> Strike Force Sports on Long Island, New CQB field and shop
Rating 5 V
Strikeforcesport...
post Aug 31 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #1

ASF Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 51,359

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for Strikeforcesports

Hello,

I would like to let everyone know that Strike Force Sports will be coming to Long Island NY. We will have a 15,400 sq ft dedicated place to play airsoft that is fully heated and air conditioned for the winter and summer climate. The actual playing field will be 11,000 sq ft and the floor will be AstroTurf not your typical concrete. The field will have CCTV's wired up to monitors in the staging areas, so players who are not playing or already out can watch the action on the field. Once the field opens up we plan on doing night games with simulated moonlight and smoke machines going on the playing field. Once we open will have two staging areas and one with vending machines for snacks and drinks. Also in one staging area we will have a PS3 hooked up to a TV that players will be allowed to use during the downtime.

We will also offer a membership plan. This plan will cost a yearly fee that will give you discounts on admission to play and discounts at the pro shop. On top of that members will be given a locker to store their personal belongings during game hours.

We will have a proshop in house carrying everything from affordable Echo 1's to higher end guns like Classic Army, KWA, and G&G, with rentals being available to new players. We are still a few months from opening out doors for play but wanted to get the word out about our store. We will be located on Commack Rd. in Deer Park, NY. The unique aspect about our place is that you will never play the exact same layout twice. The system we have allows us to change up the field every weekend so you aren't playing in the layout you always do. Another great thing about this field is that there are two mezzanine in either corner of the field to allow for snipers.

We want this to be place to help out the airsoft community on Long island with giving them a fun place to hang out and play some CQB.

Our website is currently under construction but you can check here for any updates as it progresses. http://strikeforcesports.net/

The field Rules:
- 350 FPS limit with .2's
- Under 18 requires full seal paintball mask
- Over 18 full seal goggles and a neck or face covering

Here are some proposed field layouts: For reference each house seen in the pictures will be ~15' X 20'

Sorry for the poor quality pictures but at the time when these pictures were taken we did not have an actual camera on hand.

This is pretty much a basic layout consisting of angled streets and staggered alleys.

This we call the "Plaza" since the circle shaped empty spaces will be filled in with fake trees and trash cans to give a different kind of cover.

This will pretty much be like a killhouse with how the buildings are snaked together with the large building in the middle.

The last layout we have come to call "The Gauntlet"

This post has been edited by Strikeforcesports: Sep 1 2009, 03:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Damiani
post Aug 31 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #2

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 51,360

Add Feedback for Daniel Damiani

Sick cant wait to play there! I knew something like this was in the works!

+Quote Post
snipaespo
post Aug 31 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #3

ASF Citizen

Group: Elite
Member No.: 41,696

Add Feedback for snipaespo

looks really cool cant wait to come back to long island to play

--------------------
external links are not allowed in signatures except by paid sponsors - admin

+Quote Post
DanHS
post Aug 31 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #4

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 44,287

Add Feedback for DanHS

Epic. I love the idea of the little structures you can move around, although I would suggest rerunning the popular layouts, as a really cool layout I would want to play on again a few times. The trash cans and fake trees are great, you should put some flickering yellow lamps in rusty oil drums to look like firepits, maybe roll in a few old cars to put in streets and the plaza for added effect and variety of cover. Do you plan to paint the buildings up like real buildings and put up backdrop scenes on the walls? It would be kinda cool to make an indoor mini Mogadishu or something of the sort. Now I only wish you were closer than Deer Park, but at least there's lots of Middle Eastern places to eat in Deer Park.

--------------------
Airsofters on LI, check out North Fork Long Island Airsoft.ning.com, a group of mature and responsible airsofters on LI who enjoy fun and relaxed games, and a few relaxed milsim events/ops.

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Aug 31 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #5

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Daniel Damiani @ Aug 31 2009, 09:15 PM) *
Sick cant wait to play there! I knew something like this was in the works!

Yep cats out of the bag, I'm sure if you come down to play once we open you won't be disappointed.

QUOTE (snipaespo @ Aug 31 2009, 09:30 PM) *
looks really cool cant wait to come back to long island to play

thank you for the encouragement that's what we like to see before we open.

QUOTE (DanHS @ Aug 31 2009, 09:30 PM) *
Epic. I love the idea of the little structures you can move around, although I would suggest rerunning the popular layouts, as a really cool layout I would want to play on again a few times. The trash cans and fake trees are great, you should put some flickering yellow lamps in rusty oil drums to look like firepits, maybe roll in a few old cars to put in streets and the plaza for added effect and variety of cover. Do you plan to paint the buildings up like real buildings and put up backdrop scenes on the walls? It would be kinda cool to make an indoor mini Mogadishu or something of the sort. Now I only wish you were closer than Deer Park, but at least there's lots of Middle Eastern places to eat in Deer Park.

Again thank you for the enthusiasm. Just to clarify if we find a certain layout players really like we will definitely make a note of it and work it into the rotation so it is not a one and done.

We really appreciate your suggestion and we will definitely take some of them into consideration since playing in a mini Mogadishu does sound very appealing to us and hopefully to other players as well.

As far as the buildings we will have three patterns that the outside of the buildings will reflect, first being a stone pattern, next is a textured sandstone, and last is your standard brick.

Also the hedges we mentioned in the first post are going to be 6' high and as of right now we have 100' on order to use throughout the field for the plaza layout. On top of that we also have park benches on order to really complete the look and feel we are going for.

This post has been edited by Strikeforcesports: Aug 31 2009, 09:01 PM

+Quote Post
xlizer
post Aug 31 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #6

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 30,165

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 6 (100%)
Add Feedback for xlizer

For more exposure, add your site to the AirBana Worldwide Map Network if you haven't already.

--------------------
Looking for Airsoft in the Albany, NY area? Look no further.

(sorry external links are not allowed in member signatures) - admin

~~Xlizer

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 1 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #7

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (xlizer @ Sep 1 2009, 12:18 AM) *
For more exposure, add your site to the AirBana Worldwide Map Network if you haven't already.

Thank you for the suggestion we will definitely consider doing so.

+Quote Post
xlizer
post Sep 1 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #8

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 30,165

Add Feedback for xlizer

QUOTE (Strikeforcesports @ Sep 1 2009, 04:41 PM) *
Thank you for the suggestion we will definitely consider doing so.

I can't see a legitimate reason not to. It doesn't cost anything, nor does it obligate you to do anything.

I should probably note that I'm not affiliated with the project at all. I just think it's a really great idea.

--------------------
Looking for Airsoft in the Albany, NY area? Look no further.

(sorry external links are not allowed in member signatures) - admin

~~Xlizer

+Quote Post
X Di Sniper xX
post Sep 2 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #9

All my life I always wanted to be a gangster

Member No.: 48,502

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 1 (100%)
Add Feedback for X Di Sniper xX

WOW that sounds great

--------------------

WTB-MICH 2001
Real deal only

+Quote Post
AirsoftguyNY
post Sep 2 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #10

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 50,853

Add Feedback for AirsoftguyNY

Why,Why must EVERY single airsoft field in New york have to be on Long island or upsate? I mean your field looks AMAZING I just wish it was closer....

--------------------
current Guns: JG-G3,Well R2 Skorpion,TSD M14.

A CNN reporter,while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked..."what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?
The Marine shrugged and replied..."Recoil"

+Quote Post
Sbairsoft
post Sep 2 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #11

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 48,682
SOA Name: sbairsoft

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 5 (100%)
Add Feedback for Sbairsoft

THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 2 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #12

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (xlizer @ Sep 2 2009, 12:37 AM) *
I can't see a legitimate reason not to. It doesn't cost anything, nor does it obligate you to do anything.

I should probably note that I'm not affiliated with the project at all. I just think it's a really great idea.

Thanks for the information. To clarify we were not insinuating you were affiliated with the site and had something to gain by us choosing to promote with them. Thanks for the helpful site to get our name out their.

QUOTE (X Di Sniper Xx @ Sep 2 2009, 05:29 PM) *
WOW that sounds great

Glad to hear the support

QUOTE (AirsoftguyNY @ Sep 2 2009, 06:13 PM) *
Why,Why must EVERY single airsoft field in New york have to be on Long island or upsate? I mean your field looks AMAZING I just wish it was closer....

I'm sure if you can make the trip out to us once we open our doors for play you won't leave disappointed.

QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Sep 2 2009, 07:51 PM) *
THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the enthusiasm make sure to come down and check us out when we open.

+Quote Post
Eat My M4
post Sep 6 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #13

Speed. Surprise. Violence of Action.

Group: Moderator Level 2
Member No.: 44,888

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 21 (100%)
Add Feedback for Eat My M4

Ok guys so basically if you don't come to this epic field your not cool.

--------------------

Long Island, New York. Task Force 495 Member. Cousins Airsoft "Raider"

+Quote Post
Onslaught
post Sep 13 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #14

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 51,681

Add Feedback for Onslaught

OH MY GOD this is exactly what I have been waiting for, and im right over in kings park 10 minutes away so it couldnt be more perfect a-laugh.gif ! im definitely going to be a regular at the field and im definitely going to be a member! +11 billion to you boys!

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 16 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #15

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Onslaught @ Sep 13 2009, 11:38 PM) *
OH MY GOD this is exactly what I have been waiting for, and im right over in kings park 10 minutes away so it couldnt be more perfect a-laugh.gif ! im definitely going to be a regular at the field and im definitely going to be a member! +11 billion to you boys!

Thank you, look forward to seeing you once we open up.

We got the first preliminary templates for the nylon covering that we will use for our bunkers. Right now we have two stone patterns, one brick, one cinder block(not pictured), and one sandstone(not pictured). The nylon we are using is a very high grade nylon you would find on Zodiac life rafts, so there shouldn't be any problems with it breaking or ricochets. Within the next few days we will be making another video to demonstrate how durable this new nylon is.

The walls pictured below are not the finished product and merely a quick mock up so you guys will have an idea of what they will look like once completed.

+Quote Post
simplisto
post Sep 16 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #16

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 43,840

Add Feedback for simplisto

Looks great guys cant wait till your ready to go. Ill def be there if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

To stay up dated feel free to follow the link in the sig.

This is so awsome you guys are going to be located in Deer Park Long Island. A great legit place to play, and an awsome pro shop to go with it.

Def cant wait

--------------------
longislandroughnecks.ning.com

+Quote Post
DanHS
post Sep 17 2009, 12:41 AM
Post #17

ASF Citizen

Add Feedback for DanHS

Cool, any idea when you will start to have the little houses built, and will you be adding roofs to them? Let us know if you need help assembling them, I might be able to make it out there a few times to work on stuff.

--------------------
Airsofters on LI, check out North Fork Long Island Airsoft.ning.com, a group of mature and responsible airsofters on LI who enjoy fun and relaxed games, and a few relaxed milsim events/ops.

+Quote Post
Sapper
post Sep 18 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #18

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 49,989

Add Feedback for Sapper

Man I can't wait to play here.Will we be able to use green gas grenades?

+Quote Post
Jonny Reload
post Sep 18 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #19

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 47,636

Add Feedback for Jonny Reload

Nice work, and as I toldchya before on the Roughneck forums... If you need any A/V or Programming Support for the place, I'm willing to pitch in as well as if you just need some free manual labor. Just make sure to send me a message on here or on the North Fork Airsoft website... Feel free to send me a message on here or on the North Fork Airsoft site as a 2/3's of us were banned from Roughnecks so we can't checkup on the discussion there anymore.

--------------------

-Nick

"Do you hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability... That is the sound of your death."
-Agent Smith from The Matrix

+Quote Post
simplisto
post Sep 18 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #20

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 43,840

Add Feedback for simplisto

QUOTE (Jonny Reload @ Sep 18 2009, 02:15 AM) *
Nice work, and as I toldchya before on the Roughneck forums... If you need any A/V or Programming Support for the place, I'm willing to pitch in as well as if you just need some free manual labor. Just make sure to send me a message on here or on the North Fork Airsoft website... Feel free to send me a message on here or on the North Fork Airsoft site as a 2/3's of us were banned from Roughnecks so we can't checkup on the discussion there anymore.

Reload don't understand why you cant let these guys promote there stuff . Im sure if you sent him a pm you would have achieved the same thing. If you have a personal problem w what went on your more than welcome to pm me.

Mod if you see these post please edit so thread stays on track.

--------------------
longislandroughnecks.ning.com

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 18 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #21

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (simplisto @ Sep 17 2009, 12:30 AM) *
Looks great guys cant wait till your ready to go. Ill def be there if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

To stay up dated feel free to follow the link in the sig.

This is so awsome you guys are going to be located in Deer Park Long Island. A great legit place to play, and an awsome pro shop to go with it.

Def cant wait

Thank you for the offer and we will keep that in mind. Right now have all the help we need with getting the bunkers built. We'll see you once we open.

QUOTE (DanHS @ Sep 17 2009, 01:41 AM) *
Cool, any idea when you will start to have the little houses built, and will you be adding roofs to them? Let us know if you need help assembling them, I might be able to make it out there a few times to work on stuff.

Right now we are waiting on the actual shipment of the nylon and framing. Once we have that though we will begin full swing production on the houses. We will be adding roofs to the houses, for the larger ones we will be using a camo netting so you can't throw things over the walls. For the smaller houses we will be using pre-cut pieces of the plastic to make it into a hard roof.

QUOTE (Sapper @ Sep 18 2009, 01:16 AM) *
Man I can't wait to play here.Will we be able to use green gas grenades?

Yes gas grenades will be allowed at Strike Force Sports but only the ones that propel bb's like the AI Tornado Grenade (which we have in stock) and the James Boom Grenade. Distraction Device grenades are not permitted.

QUOTE (Jonny Reload @ Sep 18 2009, 02:15 AM) *

we have contacts for all the A/V and online support already but thank you for the offer. We just got approved and North Fork Airsoft and will be having an updated thread for you guys well.

+Quote Post
Sbairsoft
post Sep 19 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #22

ASF Citizen

Hey, I was at hotspot, with my cqb gun and it shot like 360-370, with .23s but I'm planning on getting .25s, would I be able to use this gun?

+Quote Post
DanHS
post Sep 19 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #23

ASF Citizen

Add Feedback for DanHS

If it shoots over the limit with .23s, it will shoot over the limit with .2s, .25s, or anything, velocity is just a convenient measure of power. If you keep the mass of the projectile constant (.2 grams), then you can judge power by measuring velocity, that is why they say "350fps with .2g bbs", and not just 350fps with any bbs. A heavier bb will lower the speed but will not lower the energy, and it is energy that is the concern, not speed. At close ranges, you want as little power as possible, because you do not want to risk hurting someone. Even just 300fps is plenty for most CQB fields, I use guns that shoot about 290-300 for CQB, and I've had no trouble using a gun that shot 225fps at Arena. I believe StrikeForce's insurance company also mandates a 350fps limit measured with .2g bbs, which is the standard limit for most CQB fields.

This post has been edited by DanHS: Sep 19 2009, 05:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 19 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #24

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Sep 19 2009, 10:49 AM) *
Hey, I was at hotspot, with my cqb gun and it shot like 360-370, with .23s but I'm planning on getting .25s, would I be able to use this gun?

If you are not able to get in downgraded in time for the first time playing there we can let it pass. However, that being said if you plan on running that as your main weapon at Strike Force Sports it will need to be downgraded. Our proshop will have a variety of springs that meet the field limit and a full trained tech on site to install it into your gun.

QUOTE (DanHS @ Sep 19 2009, 06:40 PM) *
If it shoots over the limit with .23s, it will shoot over the limit with .2s, .25s, or anything, velocity is just a convenient measure of power. If you keep the mass of the projectile constant (.2 grams), then you can judge power by measuring velocity, that is why they say "350fps with .2g bbs", and not just 350fps with any bbs. A heavier bb will lower the speed but will not lower the energy, and it is energy that is the concern, not speed. At close ranges, you want as little power as possible, because you do not want to risk hurting someone. Even just 300fps is plenty for most CQB fields, I use guns that shoot about 290-300 for CQB, and I've had no trouble using a gun that shot 225fps at Arena. I believe StrikeForce's insurance company also mandates a 350fps limit measured with .2g bbs, which is the standard limit for most CQB fields.

Thank you for saving us the time to write all that out. You are correct in saying that our insurance company mandates a 350FPS with .2's limit.

+Quote Post
Sbairsoft
post Sep 20 2009, 07:51 AM
Post #25

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Strikeforcesports @ Sep 20 2009, 12:34 AM) *
If you are not able to get in downgraded in time for the first time playing there we can let it pass. However, that being said if you plan on running that as your main weapon at Strike Force Sports it will need to be downgraded. Our proshop will have a variety of springs that meet the field limit and a full trained tech on site to install it into your gun.

Thank you for saving us the time to write all that out. You are correct in saying that our insurance company mandates a 350FPS with .2's limit.

Ok, do you think I could play with it at the opening, and then after the game I could leave it with your techs so they can downgrade it?

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Sep 20 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #26

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Sep 20 2009, 08:51 AM) *
Ok, do you think I could play with it at the opening, and then after the game I could leave it with your techs so they can downgrade it?

I'm sure something like that can be worked out, depending on what you chrono with .2's you might have to only use semi-auto. Or if you give us a few days lead time the techs could have the gun ready for the day of the game.

This post has been edited by Strikeforcesports: Sep 20 2009, 09:10 AM

+Quote Post
FalconGroup6
post Oct 7 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #27

TaskForce Trident - O D A 524 Callsign: Voodoo

Member No.: 51,887

Add Feedback for FalconGroup6

I am SOOO PUMPED for Stike Force to open!!!!

I truly love the Black Hawk Down idea with a Mogidishu setup and what not, I think it would be amazing.

I see you have the templates and what not but do you have a round about opening day???

Also how often will you be open and what hours of operation for both the fields and shop???

--------------------
WE Gen 3 CQBR-

"The end of War comes when the other side falls"
Fast is Slow - Slow is Quick - Quick is Smooth - Smooth is Deadly
High Speed - Low Drag - SBR Operator
Gas - Gun - Guru
Long Live AWSS!!!

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Oct 8 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #28

ASF Citizen

Falcon,

We met with the attorney and others at the facility the other day, and it looks like January is going to be opening day. We will be open 6 days a week, Tues thru Sunday. Pro shop hours will be 10AM til close at 10PM during the week and 11PM or midnight during the weekends. We will be running night games every week, and they will be special.

We already have over 200+ AEG's in stock ready to go along with pistols, sniper rifles, etc. Thanks for your support and keep passing the word around!

StrikeForce Sports

+Quote Post
FalconGroup6
post Oct 9 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #29

Thats awesome to hear......I truly cant wait for you guys to open.

And to also hear that the pro shop is open that late is awesome.

I will def keep spreading the word

Def keep us updated on the progress.

This post has been edited by FalconGroup6: Oct 9 2009, 06:47 AM

--------------------
WE Gen 3 CQBR-

Gas - Gun - Guru
Long Live AWSS!!!

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Oct 9 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #30

ASF Citizen

UPDATES!!!!

We finished making our fake barrel fires and fake trash cans. Also we have a picture to show what the inside of our pro-shop looks like now (before any construction has happened). When it is open it will be ~3,500 sqft having the all the guns on one wall, and all out camo and gear on the other. Lastly we have a completed bunker we are sending to California to be featured at the Airsoft International's CQB Challenge OP: Red Reign.

Fake Trash Cans:

Fake Fire Barrels:

Pro-shop:

Completed Bunkers:

+Quote Post
AirsoftguyNY
post Oct 9 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #31

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 50,853

Add Feedback for AirsoftguyNY

I swear the day I get my permit im going to this field,it looks awsome!

--------------------
current Guns: JG-G3,Well R2 Skorpion,TSD M14.

A CNN reporter,while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked..."what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?
The Marine shrugged and replied..."Recoil"

+Quote Post
FalconGroup6
post Oct 9 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #32

Those pix look awesome......im getting more and more pumped as each day goes by.

Im def going to be there opening day no question about it.

I love how big the pro shop is going to be, cant wait to see the choices inside.

Def keep us updated with more pix as you get them please.

--------------------
WE Gen 3 CQBR-

Gas - Gun - Guru
Long Live AWSS!!!

+Quote Post
SkatinBeast
post Oct 15 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #33

Banned - Scammer

Member No.: 40,441

Add Feedback for SkatinBeast

I would be super careful about astro turf and bbs...The turf is already slippery

--------------------
***IMG removed, too large By moderator OpSic66. See rules @ http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Signatur...-Ef-t31272.html
Turn out the lights, lie my head down, I lie my head down I close my eyes. Now all I do girl is lie here I think I'll die here insomnia

+Quote Post
NammBoy65
post Oct 15 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #34

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 52,326

Add Feedback for NammBoy65

Ive been in the Namm look for airsoft for awhile, I needed a neew thing, My buddy told me about this opening and I cant wait, Im putting together my CQB load just for this, Thinking on going with an G36 cause I love german Weapons Tech. Cant Wait for this place to open. a-salute.gif Good luck with the build guys, cant wait

+Quote Post
DRK
post Oct 19 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #35

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 22,044

Add Feedback for DRK

I would like to be on the first day its open for operation? any ball park number of pricing, hours of play, and what is the street address?

--------------------
Out gunning the local PD since '06.

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Oct 20 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #36

ASF Citizen

DRK,

Right now we are closing in on the building permits etc, so you have to figure late this year or early January 2010. We will have 5 hour sessions or you can stay the entire day. We will also have memberships that come with unlimited play for the year with lockers, discounts on merchandise and other amazing perks.

Coming off the street for 5 hours of play we are looking at about $30. We will have weekly night games, and other intense games to make your time at StrikeForce simply the best indoor airsoft experience in New York.

StrikeForce Sports

+Quote Post
DRK
post Oct 20 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #37

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 22,044

Add Feedback for DRK

QUOTE (Strikeforcesports @ Oct 20 2009, 01:54 AM) *
DRK,

Right now we are closing in on the building permits etc, so you have to figure late this year or early January 2010. We will have 5 hour sessions or you can stay the entire day. We will also have memberships that come with unlimited play for the year with lockers, discounts on merchandise and other amazing perks.

Coming off the street for 5 hours of play we are looking at about $30. We will have weekly night games, and other intense games to make your time at StrikeForce simply the best indoor airsoft experience in New York.

StrikeForce Sports

any discount for getting a team to sign up for memberships?

--------------------
Out gunning the local PD since '06.

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Oct 20 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #38

ASF Citizen

DRK,

For getting an entire team or squad there would be a discount, but this should be talked about privately. Send me a PM or e-mail and we'll discuss. Bottom line is unlimted play for a flat annual fee, but we will have different level of memberships kind of like a silver, gold, and platinum membership deal. Platinum membership will include lockers, discounts on merchandise, discounts at local food establishments, dvd's of your practice sessions and/or games, and of course unlimted play for both day and night games. This level of membership will be priced very fairly and as long as you play about 15 hours per month you will end up saving a great deal of money.

StrikeForce Sports

+Quote Post
FalconGroup6
post Oct 27 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #39

Hey any new updates on how everything's going????

I cant wait to see how the Pro-Shop looks once its finished.

If you have any new pics or news please post back when you can.

--------------------
WE Gen 3 CQBR-

Gas - Gun - Guru
Long Live AWSS!!!

+Quote Post
Strikeforcesport...
post Oct 27 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #40

ASF Citizen

QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Oct 27 2009, 02:45 PM) *
Hey any new updates on how everything's going????

I cant wait to see how the Pro-Shop looks once its finished.

If you have any new pics or news please post back when you can.

New pics will be posted within the week. We have finished a couple of houses along with some other props. Look for something late this week or early next week, and thanks for checking in!

StrikeForce Sports

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3