Epiphany
post Oct 22 2010, 05:53 AM
Post #121

ASF Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Free
Member No.: 49,894
SOA Name: deathfinderxx

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 34 (100%)
Add Feedback for Epiphany

QUOTE (airsoftSCAR @ Oct 14 2010, 11:36 AM) *
im in the Garland area... my friends have random wars, which just isnt enough to sate my appetite
if anyone lives in the Garland area, PM me

Hey guys! Just making an update on Corpus Christi. Our group has grown pretty big over the last year. We have around 40+ members and depending on the time and day we get 15-25 people that show up to our field. On my birthday skirmish I had posted on the 15th. about 20 people showed up. If you have any questions please contact me and or pm me :D!

--------------------
Arsenal:
Custom KSC Taurus pt92
Primary:CA SR-25
Secondary:Kjw 1911 hicapa
I do professional tech work, for more information go here and read about me-
My tech facebook page
To give me feedback on sales and purchases please go here-
Feedback Page
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sora4502
post Oct 27 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #122

ASF Citizen

Group: Elite
Member No.: 60,444

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for sora4502

im in the HEB ( Hurst Euless Bedford ) area and theres a field in north richland hills and im looking for people to play with in about a month

im 13 I prefer to play with kids age 10+ and somewhat mature and no more than the age of 17 or 18

--------------------
[Dodge] 3:16 pm: Dude...that Rick guy on Pawn Stars is a douche
[Dodge] 3:18 pm: Car JFK was shot in? Let me call a guy I know who is an expert on cars JFK was shot in.

[zendell] 7:05 pm: I want to be in more sigs

+Quote Post
qbluewolfp
post Nov 3 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #123

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 55,955

Add Feedback for qbluewolfp

http://www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum/

For all you guys living in and around the DFW area :)

+Quote Post
160thSOAR
post Nov 7 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #124

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 61,290

Add Feedback for 160thSOAR

I live north of Dallas, in a small country suburb called Melissa. It's just outside of the McKinney/Alan/Plano area. Anywhere within about a 30 minute drive is acceptable to me, so any reccomendations?

--------------------
My favorite weapons are the XM-8, FN P90, and FN Five-Seven.
The Goa'uld could crush us Earthlings any day.

+Quote Post
The Pistol Guy
post Dec 29 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #125

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 62,646

Add Feedback for The Pistol Guy

I'm 13, just starting out in the Killeen/Nolanville area. It's a really small area and I don't know of any places or airsofters nearby, could anyone help me?

+Quote Post
txtrench
post Jan 10 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #126

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 63,017

Add Feedback for txtrench

QUOTE (The Pistol Guy @ Dec 30 2010, 12:55 AM) *
I'm 13, just starting out in the Killeen/Nolanville area. It's a really small area and I don't know of any places or airsofters nearby, could anyone help me?

large airsoft facility in temple near ft hood.
ctaf.proboards.com
alleramilitaria.com

thanks.
dave

+Quote Post
BigLDeuces
post Jan 24 2011, 04:18 AM
Post #127

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 63,295

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 4 (100%)
Add Feedback for BigLDeuces

I'm Lucas and I live in the South Fort Worth area although I'm willing to drive a bit to play some kickass airsoft. P.M. me if you have a place to play, free is good but I understand its unlikely lol.

+Quote Post
airsoft hobo
post Jan 26 2011, 03:30 AM
Post #128

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 63,467

Add Feedback for airsoft hobo

I am in conroe/houston/porter/grangerland texas. drop me a line for group

--------------------
No two on earth in all things can agree. All have some daring singularity. Sir winston churchill

+Quote Post
Minja14
post Mar 6 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #129

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 60,952

Add Feedback for Minja14

Hey guys,
Im reletively new to airsoft, although I've been playing with Croscrap (Crosman, for the not so wise) for about 3 years. Just bought my first REAL AEG about 6 months ago, and I want to get a chance to test it out somewhere besides little bitty wars. I need to get my MOLLE a little dirty, too.
I am 15, and have a military and armed forces background. In my family, I mean, and all the knowledge was crammed into my brain. I am the tactician of my small group of airsoft buddies.
So, anyway, I need a place to play and maybe a small team that would be willing to help me out. I live in Irving, TX, and I'm willing to go anywhere close to play.
PM me would you? Thanks guys.

--------------------
2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.

Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.
(Band Of Brothers, 2001)

+Quote Post
txtrench
post Mar 7 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #130

ASF Immigrant

if you are in north texas I would say join the NTA (north texas airsoft) forum.
talk to a guy named steditx or cranky smurf, PM them and ask them all the questions you have.
show up at a game and have a great attitude and you will have a great time.
you are allways welcome at ctaf.proboards.com also (temple tx, aout 90-120 min south on I-35)
have a great time
dave

+Quote Post
Minja14
post Mar 7 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #131

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 60,952

Add Feedback for Minja14

QUOTE (txtrench @ Mar 7 2011, 10:42 AM) *
if you are in north texas I would say join the NTA (north texas airsoft) forum.
talk to a guy named steditx or cranky smurf, PM them and ask them all the questions you have.
show up at a game and have a great attitude and you will have a great time.
you are allways welcome at ctaf.proboards.com also (temple tx, aout 90-120 min south on I-35)
have a great time
dave

Thanks Dave, Im actually already a member of that fourm. CrankySmurf has his own ta eam, I believe. Team Excessive Force?
Thanks for your response.

--------------------
2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.

Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.
(Band Of Brothers, 2001)

+Quote Post
Snail
post Jun 11 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #132

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 76,753

Add Feedback for Snail

QUOTE (admin @ Jun 11 2003, 05:18 PM) *
If you live in Texas and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part of TX. you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)

Team Diamondback, based out of Austin, plays at Hill 13/Stunt Ranch paintball fields on a weekly basis, the field itself is also located right here in Austin, heres their website;

stuntranchpaintball.com

Feel more than free to PM me with any other questions on this forum or on facebook at;

facebook.com/TeamDiamondback

+Quote Post
cababomb93
post Jun 20 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #133

ASF Citizen

Member No.: 48,012

Add Feedback for cababomb93

I use to live in Maryland. But after joining the Air Force. I have been moved to texas. Me and a few of my wingmen are trying to start airsoft up on the base. but we don't believe it will get cleared. None of us know about texas geography or airsoft here. So I was wanting to know if anyone could help me find some teams or fields. We are in San Angelo, Texas.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dixon Pattillo
post Jun 21 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #134

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 76,966

Add Feedback for Dixon Pattillo

QUOTE (Snail @ Jun 11 2012, 08:13 AM) *
Team Diamondback, based out of Austin, plays at Hill 13/Stunt Ranch paintball fields on a weekly basis, the field itself is also located right here in Austin, heres their website;

stuntranchpaintball.com

Feel more than free to PM me with any other questions on this forum or on facebook at;

facebook.com/TeamDiamondback

Hey, My name is Dixon, I'm from Kerrville. I've started a small team and we are trying to get our feet under us. Once we do, would Team Diamondback be willing to play with us. Right now we are about only 8 or 9 strong. We are the South Texas Airsoft Group, or STAG. The closest field to us is in San Antonio and then La Vernia. Austin is close enough that we could make a trip there too. Anyway, we'd love to play.

+Quote Post
gringo72
post Jun 27 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #135

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 77,155

Add Feedback for gringo72

Hey I am new to this whole thing. I got a nut load of airsoft equipment, but I have always used all of it for my independent films. (im an Indie director.) I am going to be heading off to college in San Antonio (UTSA) in August and I was hoping to find a team to start hitting up some mil-sims/airsoft events with. (nobody likes being a Loner right? haha) I am 18, will be 19 in Late August. I got a WE Scar GBBR and a CYMA m14 socom, along with a nut load of loadouts (already explained that). Anyways, I know this is kind of a dead topic but thought I'd post anyways.

+Quote Post
txtrench
post Aug 16 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #136

ASF Immigrant

great SA teams are
cyops
and
clan wreckening

you can get in touch with both teams via ctaf.proboards.com
make an account and openly post
thanks
dave

+Quote Post
aabateries2
post Sep 14 2012, 01:10 AM
Post #137

ASF Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Authorized Seller Free
Member No.: 59,734

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 2 (100%)
Add Feedback for aabateries2

I don't know if anybody regurly checks this part of the forum, but I play as much as I can in random fields around the Midlothian Waxahachi area right next to dallas. There is a group of us of about 4-7 or 8 that play most every weekend. We don't usually go to events and ops, but thats because we never find any in time. If anybody lives in the dallas area and plays pm me and we can get together and play. We all use mainly various types of m4's from G&G to Echo 1 to straight up custom built m14's, we have decet equipment so we can hold our own. We are all in the 19-20 age range btw

This post has been edited by aabateries2: Sep 14 2012, 01:10 AM

--------------------
U.S. Army Reserves
Leave for basic-july 11,2011
mos=68w AKA medic

+Quote Post
airsoft1731
post Oct 7 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #138

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 79,223

Add Feedback for airsoft1731

Hey, I just started playing airsoft a couple months ago and am looking for a couple people just to hang out with and play. Around the age of 13, 14, or 15. In conroe, tx. If you live around the woodlands or whispering pines, then that would be an added plus. just for fun. I have a couple of pistols-350 fps. And an assualt rifle, which is a piece of crap- 220 fps. thanks!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  56.jpeg ( 4.56K ) Number of downloads: 53

--------------------
"Luck is the ability to capitalize on your enemy's mistakes" - Napolean Bonaparte

"We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, 'You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms.'"

Elayne Boosler

+Quote Post
theraven2011
post Oct 29 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #139

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 79,613

Add Feedback for theraven2011

Hey I'm 19 and in the Arlington area. Willing to drive to most areas around d/fw. Any good teams around here? Or just other people that play?

I have two pistols, both of which are crap, but I'm usually the one scouting around so it doesn't bother me one bit to have only pistols. I'm looking at buying a gun in the next week. Just trying to decide between the cyma m14 socom16 (which I would make into a dmr), and the well mb-02 (which I would turn into a scout rifle).

--------------------
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

+Quote Post
FullyAuto77
post Dec 16 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #140

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 80,444

Add Feedback for FullyAuto77

QUOTE (sniper447 @ Apr 14 2006, 08:21 PM) *
I live in the SA area and im buying a UHC Tactical 9 Spring Airsoft Rifle. (a sniper)

Hey I live in boerne do you have a group if so what is the youngest member if not what is the youngest you would accept?

+Quote Post
FullyAuto77
post Dec 16 2012, 06:24 PM
Post #141

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 80,444

Add Feedback for FullyAuto77

QUOTE (Dixon Pattillo @ Jun 21 2012, 01:12 PM) *
Hey, My name is Dixon, I'm from Kerrville. I've started a small team and we are trying to get our feet under us. Once we do, would Team Diamondback be willing to play with us. Right now we are about only 8 or 9 strong. We are the South Texas Airsoft Group, or STAG. The closest field to us is in San Antonio and then La Vernia. Austin is close enough that we could make a trip there too. Anyway, we'd love to play.

I live in boerne what is the youngest age you would accept if you would Ill give you my specialties I am a middle area Airsofter I need a some training My old friends betrayed me with their airsoft team and im looking to show them up.

Contact me at facebook Connor Pool Profile picture ronald mcdonald and me. Or At my email Connorpool12<AT>gmail.com

+Quote Post
Zeus259
post Aug 8 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #142

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 84,519

Add Feedback for Zeus259

QUOTE (admin @ Jun 11 2003, 05:18 PM) *
If you live in Texas and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part of TX. you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)

Hey there,
I am currently active military and would like to play in the Dallas area when I am available. I currently own one A&K Masada, one CA AK74- tac, two GBB 1911s. I have little preference of who I may be playing with.

+Quote Post
Hephaestus
post Oct 20 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #143

ASF Immigrant

Member No.: 85,506

Add Feedback for Hephaestus

anyone still active on here looking for a new team member? im well adept and equipped. im looking to get out and play as soon as I possibly can. in the San Antonio area!

--------------------
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire" - Charles Bukowski

+Quote Post
Spudenater
post Nov 21 2013, 06:35 PM
Post #144

.50 Action Express APOC

Group: Elite
Member No.: 39,161

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 18 (100%)
Add Feedback for Spudenater

QUOTE (Hephaestus @ Oct 20 2013, 07:24 PM) *
anyone still active on here looking for a new team member? im well adept and equipped. im looking to get out and play as soon as I possibly can. in the San Antonio area!

Yo, what's up. Also in the San Antonio area. Do you know about the local fields and stuff? It's pretty much UAT (Jimpy's field in La Vernia), and Chernobyl around here, dunno if you've been to either.

--------------------

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:23 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3