Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

airsoft forum and discussion board

to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Bookmark and Share

to place your ad here in Zone 3, click here

> Airsoft Items For Sale

YOU MUST BE AN "AUTHORIZED SELLER" OR AN "ASF SPONSOR" TO BE ALLOWED TO POST A NEW TOPIC IN THE "AIRSOFT ITEMS FOR SALE" CATEGORY. THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON BUYERS AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES MADE TO THE "WANTED ITEMS" OR "GENERAL BST DISCUSSION" FORUMS... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS, CLICK HERE

> Wts: Tokyo Marui Gas Blow-back Desert Eagle .50ae Hard-kick (chrome), comes w/ extra magazine & original box
Blue Sphere
post Aug 16 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #1

ASF Citizen

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,792

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for Blue Sphere

Feedback for Blue Sphere -
Positive: 0Neutral: 0Negative: 0
Submit feedback for this topic

This is gun is hardly used, and by hardly, I mean I've literally only shot two magazines worth of BBs through it. It's completely stock, and was bought from UN Company for $140. The magazine was also bought from UN Company, and cost me a total of $31. Including shipping, I spent a grand total of $209.47 for the gun and its magazine.

I've never skirmished with the gun, so the gun itself looks pretty well. The only reason I'm selling this gun is because, in about a month, I'll be going away to college to be a starving student. I need the money, and I don't have enough space for most of Airsoft guns.

Here's a review of the TM Desert Eagle .50 AE Hard-Kick from BP's credited reviewer, Snowman on Just Pistols. He claims that it is as good a GBB that Tokyo Marui has ever made.

My Desert Eagle chronos at about 317 fps. It's very accurate, and has an amazingly powerful kick. I've only used HFC 134a on the gun, yet it feels like it could be taking green gas. NOTE: Do not use green gas, top gas, propane, or red gas on this gun until you fit it with a flow restrictor valve or a metal slide. The slide may crack.

The only problems of this gun are either purely cosmetic or very minor, with respect to it's tactical side:

-The very tip of the gun, where the orange paint is removed, still has a slight amount of paint on it
-The trademarks on the left side of the gun are fine, but the area around it has slight notches on it. This was a direct result from the removal of the putty from the trademarks (the notches are very small, and can be seen on the 1st and 4th photos, and if anything, give it a "used, rugged" look).
-Since the kick is so hard, it's a relatively loud gun to be using in a skirmish (additionally, the chrome looking ABS glares in the sun, and makes it flashy on the field).

Everything else about the gun is just wonderful. That's why the going price on this baby, plus an extra magazine that has not yet been used, is $160 shipped.

I only take PayPal payments, so as to provide for the confidentiality and safety of both me and you.

Here are a few pictures of the gun.

The gun comes in its original box (which has been bent since UN Company turned it inside out to get it through customs without drawing too much attention to it), along with it's red, rubber barrel plug, the Marui .25g BBs that came originally with the gun, an extra magazine, and a cleaning rod.

If you have any questions, or requests to see additional photos of the TM GBB Desert Eagle .50AE Hard-Kick (chrome stainless), please PM me, or email me (check my profile). I'll also be on AIM often enough, so you can catch me at my sn, bluesphere2001.

This post has been edited by Blue Sphere: Aug 16 2006, 05:37 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

to add your banner to our network, click here
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 03:43 PM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3