Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

airsoft forum and discussion board

to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Bookmark and Share

to place your ad here in Zone 3, click here

Closed TopicStart new topic
> An actual fun airsoft chat, for everyone, new site, no problems, always working
musa
post Apr 21 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #1

ASF Immigrant

Group: Member
Member No.: 56,535

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 0 (0%)
Add Feedback for musa

Hey everyone I have a solution to your problems! just go to the following link, I've paid out of MY POCKET for a chatroom so we can all talk with NO INTERRUPTIONS and no one telling you that you can't say that or anything, so heres the address just click on any of the chats, singles, or college or whatever and then the chat will start, log on with ANY NAME you want, no registration required!

(link removed)

that link might take you directly to the chat depending on if you've ever been there before I'm not sure, I'll prolly get banned because OMG I suggested another website but who cares I'm doing this for everyone whose tired of getting screwed over by either the mods or the chat, so hey I mean no harm, check it out, the chatroom on the list that says "airsoft and military" is the one that I own, so come on in and start having some fun!

This post has been edited by hydralover: Apr 21 2010, 03:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hydralover
post Apr 21 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #2

ASF Addict

Group: Member
Member No.: 21,602

Your Temperament Score? Trader Rating: 24 (100%)
Add Feedback for hydralover

Yeah, let's all go chat with singles in our local area, and hook up with random people on the internet!

Not.

--------------------
In case you're bored or interested... My stuff and my loadout
Everything you need to know about the JG AUG, G&G Combat Machine, KWA M11 NS2, KWA SR12, and KWA 1911 MKII PTP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

to add your banner to our network, click here
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3