to add your 468x60 banner, pay ad zone 1
Click Here for the Advanced ASF Search Tool
website template selector
Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
I like spoons, cheese, and the number thirty seven. Any questions?
Personal Info
jIMMY37
ASF Citizen
24 years old
Male
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Born April-25-1989
Interests
RC. PC's. Older guns. Tinkering. Making things work. Infinite Bass custom subwoofer boxes.
Other Information
SOA Name: No Information
My Temperament:: No Information
Airsoft Replicas Owned: AGM M14, Thompson M1A1, l96, Galaxy mp5 PDW, Echo 1 m5j, 2 sig 552's, Tactical AK-47, 2 Well R2's, NBB Taurus 24/7 CO2, CO2 NBB Sig 2022, Crosman C11, Four Blow Back Sigma .40 CO2, UHC Savaging Bull propain revolver, propain WE Luger mid length barrel, a kwc propain pistol that is win and cheap, two cybergun famas, 1928 thompson, G&G M14, ARES SL9, SG9000, cusom made CO2 AK, kjw mark 1 rifle, TM spas 12, and an ICS galil
Statistics
Profile Views: 1,573*
Local Time: Apr 24 2014, 04:03 AM
1,537 posts (0.92 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

jIMMY37

Elite

About Me
Topics
Friends
My Content
If my face was green then the people under my bed would buy me ice cream so I could have a penguin that has laser eye powers to heat his soup that he got off an Alaskan fan dealer who likes a certain polar bear that's having a love affair with Micheal Jackson even though he wears masks over his fake nose that is full of chocolate that is always exactly 3 years old because there is always some falling out or going back in because his plastic surgeon has a squirrel that likes throwing stone nuts at cars so they can make trees to create oxygen so all living animals can fart happy gasses to make all the dolphins laugh enough to make the hammerhead sharks jealous, which in turn, make them want to get a giant water gun to squelch all the volcano fires so the dolphins wont have any reason to laugh unless they got an Xbox and sold it to bill gates. But if I didn't have a green face I could rule the world.

--------------------

I don't vent, I'm violently honest.

QUOTE (Zemanova @ Nov 7 2011, 01:36 AM) *
don't get this one. itll go in and get lost
http://www.khmountain.com/new/airsoft/HP006.jpg
trust me, im a gynecologist
Last Visitors

26 Mar 2014 - 13:12

21 Jan 2013 - 20:42

23 Oct 2012 - 10:12

28 Sep 2012 - 0:21

13 May 2012 - 22:30

Comments
campingtomz
you know I thought of this today as I recover from last night....zen you are the herpies of lolz... everywhere you go you spread the lolz... and you spread them fast and hard.... and even if people don't want the lolz.... you are there anyway... just like herpies
24 Sep 2011 - 8:59
WhatupGod44
Very friendly and polite great person to do business with I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again
1 Feb 2011 - 14:10
Aimfor1337
Good buyer/seller. good dude. Do business with again.
11 Jul 2010 - 22:36
G36fanatic...
This guy is a great seller. Always returned PMs quickly and was very nice. would definatly do business with again
19 Mar 2010 - 22:03
stickydude1
lolwut about me
14 Feb 2010 - 21:34

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:03 AM

Armory Tech Airsoft FoxAirsoft.com AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com ACMGear.com
AsiaAirsoft.com YZH.hkm TrinityAirsoft.com AirsoftRC.com eHobby Asia Vote for us
to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you enjoy using this website, please please support us financially with a small donation or upgrade your account. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend about us and share us on your favorite social networking website.

content copyright AirsoftForum.com 2003-2013 an Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Chat Room, Airsoft Auctions, Airsoft Reviews, and Airsoft Classified Ads Community
Get your discount from Armory Tech Airsoft
Get airsoft guns and more with award winning customer service at Trinity Airsoft
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
Professional Airsoft Solutions
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3