Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jg Bar Vs. Vsr 10
Airsoft Forum > General > General Discussion
bigdaddy997
Hey I just found the VSR 10 on airsplat for only like 60 bucks with scope and bipod, is this the same as the JG BAR 10 on airsoft gi?
Private Matthew
link?
bigdaddy997
Airsplat one Gi one
Private Matthew
According to the Airsplat link, the VSR 10 is made by WELL. WELL is not a highly recommended company. They aren't the same.

To say it in a nutshell the WELL is crap. Don't buy it.
bigdaddy997
QUOTE (Private Matthew @ Feb 14 2008, 05:52 PM) *
According to the Airsplat link, the VSR 10 is made by WELL. WELL is not a highly recommended company. They aren't the same.

Thanks, seemed wierd that it was so much cheaper anyway
Ruthless Killa8
QUOTE (bigdaddy997 @ Feb 14 2008, 05:52 PM) *
Thanks, seemed wierd that it was so much cheaper anyway

Yeah I second what Private Matthew said, go for the JG if you want a cheap sniper rifle.
xoxide2
As far as I know the Well is not upgradeable either. The BAR-10 is a direct fit to all the VSR-10 parts minums the smokeys stock and a few others. I would definately go with the BAR-10, because its the best budget(clone) rifle on the market righ now. I personally own one and would reccomend it to anyone. Any questions just PM me!
snipershot
QUOTE (xoxide2 @ Feb 14 2008, 03:55 PM) *
As far as I know the Well is not upgradeable either. The BAR-10 is a direct fit to all the VSR-10 parts minums the smokeys stock and a few others. I would definately go with the BAR-10, because its the best budget(clone) rifle on the market righ now. I personally own one and would reccomend it to anyone. Any questions just PM me!

Ahh the well is vsr-10/g-spec compatible however definitely get the bar-10!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module