Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do I Need An Anti Reversal Latch Spring
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Upgrades & Modifications
Gil16
I lost my anti reversal latch spring and was wondering if I really needed it to at least shoot my AEG.

And does anyone know of a website that sells them?
xsboredom
QUOTE (Gil16 @ Mar 29 2008, 11:03 PM) *
I lost my anti reversal latch spring and was wondering if I really needed it to at least shoot my AEG.

And does anyone know of a website that sells them?

You don't NEED an anti-reversal latch, but you compromise the durability of your gearbox. You can buy anti-reversal latches from almost every airsoft retailer that sells upgrade parts.. ehobbyasia, airsoftgi, airsoftalanta, evike, and airsplat just to name a few.
Gil16
thanks
outcast
They do sell the spring you need in a spring kit at the above mention places, but it is the near same price as a new anti-rev. But if you are like me you might need the extra springs down the line, I once had to wait over a week to play because I lost a spring. a-grin.gif
Aimfor1337
QUOTE (outcast @ Mar 30 2008, 12:10 PM) *
They do sell the spring you need in a spring kit at the above mention places, but it is the near same price as a new anti-rev. But if you are like me you might need the extra springs down the line, I once had to wait over a week to play because I lost a spring. a-grin.gif

Or you can just get a used anti reversal latch from someone here for like 1.00.
Gil16
I found the spring but I have had it with this mechbox. its stopped shooting becuase of the trigger came out of place so I put it back and some stuff fell out and now I don't know if he bushing are in right and now it doesnt want to into the body.

could it be the bushing are in wrong? they look like they are.
xsboredom
There is really only one way to put in the bushings. Put them in from the inside of the gearbox so that it is meshed with the shell.
Gil16
oh, they are in the right way. Ill probably end up breaking this gearbox trying to put it in the body.
I don't know what im doing wrong but its just not going in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module