Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show Off Your Shotgun Thread
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > High Quality Shotguns
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Slagatron Prime
Oh. My. God. That p90 is gorgeous, and P90's aren't the prettiest weapons in the first place. Kudos on the shotty too. very impressive. That silencer isn't homemade is it? I made a pretty good looking once out of pvc and washers drilled out to fit my AUG's outter barrel and it looked similar to the one you have in that pic...anywho nice job
airsoft159
QUOTE (aznriptide859 @ Oct 18 2009, 04:17 PM) *

My old 870!!!! Looks awesome, good job.
Fatboy 589

He didn't chop it far enough to make it 100% rifle style, so it's a bit uncomfortable on your middle finger. By not hacking it down far enough, you can still attach the pistol grip if you get tired of it.

It's not perfect, but it sure does look like a 500ish 590, lol. For it to be a more exact, it could use a heat shield and the little thing up in front of the barrel/mag tube that the real 590's have. For an 870, the barrel needs to be chopped a little bit and the mag tube cut all the way to the pump.
Master Destroyer
I'm sorry, but that looks pretty lame.
Fatboy 589
It's cool, lol. To each their own!
dippo
QUOTE (primerx24 @ Jun 26 2008, 10:56 PM) *
Walmart springer! COD4 style. lol.

Kidding right?? a-laugh.gif
vgamedude
QUOTE (dippo @ Oct 27 2009, 07:20 PM) *
Kidding right?? a-laugh.gif

Hey. I thought it was a nice paint job though.

Although red tiger isn't really my thing a-laugh.gif
aznriptide859
QUOTE (Fatboy 589 @ Oct 18 2009, 07:28 PM) *
That is so damn awesome! Holy sh-t. Where'd you get the stock for that?

It's a RS ATI folding stock for 870's. I don't like the look of it that much - might switch to a G&P one instead. It's metal too :D

QUOTE (BLUD THURSTY HAMSTER @ Oct 24 2009, 01:11 PM) *
Oh. My. God. That p90 is gorgeous, and P90's aren't the prettiest weapons in the first place. Kudos on the shotty too. very impressive. That silencer isn't homemade is it? I made a pretty good looking once out of pvc and washers drilled out to fit my AUG's outter barrel and it looked similar to the one you have in that pic...anywho nice job

Yes it is, made by nothing but CD's and a certain length (forgot how long) 1" PVC pipe.

The shotgun's diff now, not sure if you've seen it on the pic subforum.

Painted the faux bolt silver earlier in the day as well.

With my newly accessorized SCAR:

It's as long as the SCAR is, both extended.

Fatboy 589
It's ugly, but it's beautiful at the same time.
airsoft159
QUOTE (Fatboy 589 @ Oct 28 2009, 03:14 PM) *
It's ugly, but it's beautiful at the same time.

Like you, Fatboy!!!!

We have too much fun in the shotgun forum, haha.

I say again, for the 12 millionth time by now, it looks awesome.
Fatboy 589
Bahaha!
We really do... I always wonder, though. Do any mods actually come in here and check this sh-t? I mean, we're relatively good in here, I'm just curious. It's like finding a ghost... "Are you here? If so, say something..."
DM Hackle

needs an eotech
NUSCerick
QUOTE (mardivdoc @ Jun 25 2009, 03:05 AM) *
My shotty is an acm m500 with a blued steel heatshield and for some reason the previous owner added punisher skulls.

Edit:won't upload picture.

Try another server, I think that would look pretty cool...
airsoft159
QUOTE (DM Hackle @ Oct 29 2009, 09:55 AM) *

needs an eotech

needs a bigger picture.

An EOTech would look funny with that stock, imo.
Fatboy 589
Yay! A mod does come in here!
The pic doesn't work for me, but from what I can tell, it's very nice.
aznriptide859
Tanaka slugshot? Awesomes.
vgamedude
Man. I need me a good shotgun. So far I have like a 30 dollar TSD shotgun thats broke :(

I love Azns custom shotgun btw.
aznriptide859
Maruzen/G&P springers are the way to go.
Fatboy 589
The E1 M1014 (I've said it a million times, lol) is also an amazing shotgun.
vgamedude
Yeah I hear that the E1 m1014 is great.

Btw sort of off topic but Azn are there any Maruzen shotguns that load more than one shell at a time, but are spring pump? I don't even know how it would work but I was just curious.
airsoft159
QUOTE (vgamedude @ Oct 31 2009, 04:15 PM) *
Yeah I hear that the E1 m1014 is great.

Btw sort of off topic but Azn are there any Maruzen shotguns that load more than one shell at a time, but are spring pump? I don't even know how it would work but I was just curious.

Maruzen springers are magazine fed.

Maruzen gas shotguns are shell fed, and obviously hold more than one shell, as it is one shot per shell.
vgamedude
QUOTE (airsoft159 @ Nov 1 2009, 12:58 AM) *
Maruzen springers are magazine fed.

Maruzen gas shotguns are shell fed, and obviously hold more than one shell, as it is one shot per shell.

Are there any shotguns that hold multiple shells and are spring powered?

Also has anyone replaced a shotgun stock and pump with wood furnishing? Lol I know it sounds weird but I'm curious as to what it would look like.
Fatboy 589
Not that are spring powered, no.
You could get a wood kit for one, I guess. It may need a bit of modding, but I'm sure it could be done.
aznriptide859
QUOTE (vgamedude @ Nov 1 2009, 12:45 AM) *
Are there any shotguns that hold multiple shells and are spring powered?

Also has anyone replaced a shotgun stock and pump with wood furnishing? Lol I know it sounds weird but I'm curious as to what it would look like.

I wish. The system simply doesn't allow for it.
airsoft159
QUOTE (vgamedude @ Nov 1 2009, 01:45 AM) *

Easily done on an M500
Fatboy 589
The ACM's have "wood" on them. Looks cool if you paint the chrome black.
airsoft159
QUOTE (Fatboy 589 @ Nov 3 2009, 09:14 PM) *
The ACM's have "wood" on them. Looks cool if you paint the chrome black.

The old ones have "wood" but the new ones have wood.
shoop66
QUOTE (MARSOCdoc @ Sep 24 2009, 08:00 PM) *

my marushin m500... completely stock, just removed the rear sight thing...

Wow, nice Detonics... Does it have the Guarder aluminum slide & receiver kit or is it just stock? If it's stock, I hear they're real nice with the metal parts. And what kind of supressor is on the Caspian?
shoop66
QUOTE (aznriptide859 @ Oct 28 2009, 11:52 AM) *

Wow... That's F--KING AWESOME. The ATI top folding stock on the 870 alone makes me want to jizz in my pants. Did you have to modify the fore-end to fit, or is the Maruzen 870 compatible with real-steel stocks? That ribbed barrel with the nightsights is awesome too.
Fatboy 589
It is f--king cool. I think that they are compatible with real steel stocks, although it may take a small bit of modifying.
MARSOCdoc
QUOTE (shoop66 @ Nov 21 2009, 09:07 PM) *
Wow, nice Detonics... Does it have the Guarder aluminum slide & receiver kit or is it just stock? If it's stock, I hear they're real nice with the metal parts. And what kind of supressor is on the Caspian?

its all stock... and it is sweet... lol

the baby hicapa has a g&p stubby silencer on it... but not anymore... its on my scar now
shoop66
QUOTE (MARSOCdoc @ Nov 22 2009, 10:08 PM) *
its all stock... and it is sweet... lol

the baby hicapa has a g&p stubby silencer on it... but not anymore... its on my scar now

Oh... like a G&P Zombie Killer? You saying stubby reminds me of something I ran across on AirsoftGI once. It was a G&P Stubby M4... /THOU SHALL NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ (Ode to Fatboy :)) was that thing wicked. I beleive it had a very impressive FPS too, being such a small gun.
MARSOCdoc
QUOTE (shoop66 @ Nov 22 2009, 07:43 PM) *
Oh... like a G&P Zombie Killer? You saying stubby reminds me of something I ran across on AirsoftGI once. It was a G&P Stubby M4... /THOU SHALL NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ (Ode to Fatboy :)) was that thing wicked. I beleive it had a very impressive FPS too, being such a small gun.

yup the same silencer u would find on a zombie killer...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module