Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&g Delta Ring
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Upgrades & Modifications
armoredcore284
okay so I am replacing my G&G stock m4 barrel and RIS for a G&P barrel and free float. but I cant seem to remove the delta ring. I have done it before with a CA M4, but for some reason the G&G delta ring doesnt want to come off. I tried using the delta ring removal tool(wrench) but that doesnt even turn the delta ring. any suggestions? oh and I cant buy an armorers wrench online because no paypal and my parents hate ordering online.
aznriptide859
Try just using pliers. Or find a grub screw that might be holding the delta ring in.
rcmustang
Remove the gas tube? Then twist the star/inner ring.
armoredcore284
QUOTE (rcmustang @ Aug 18 2008, 11:23 AM) *
Remove the gas tube? Then twist the star/inner ring.

yeah I noticed that before I tried to unscrew the delta ring. I even used pliers and it wouldnt budge... whatever I am going to buy a armorers wrench
OpSic66
QUOTE (armoredcore284 @ Aug 18 2008, 05:35 PM) *
yeah I noticed that before I tried to unscrew the delta ring. I even used pliers and it wouldnt budge... whatever I am going to buy a armorers wrench

You don't really need an armorers wrench. You can use a pair of "Slip Joint" pliers (aka Channel Locks).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module