Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area Airsoft League
Airsoft Forum > Airsoft Players Wanted & Airsoft Events > South West, USA
lowki13
OK so the Hayward field that was a bust was what helped start this. Bay Area Airsoft League. WE are a Group of Airsoft Teams in they SF bay area that are working on opening a Field in the SF bay region. We are trying to keep it centrally located so its not to far to drive to and not to expensive. WE have opened a forum for any and all players located in the San Francisco bay area to come and post. here is the link

Bayareaairsoft.org/forum

WE welcome every one newbie and vet. If you have questions and want help with San Francisco area airsoft issues or wanna help open a field let us know. hope to see you all there!
wongton
Sounds interesting. I hope you guys get a field running so that I can have a close place to play.
Zed8
I'll check it out. Would be nice driving less that 1.5 hours to get to a field...
GeneralChau
QUOTE (lowki13 @ Nov 27 2008, 10:38 AM) *
OK so the Hayward field that was a bust was what helped start this. Bay Area Airsoft League. WE are a Group of Airsoft Teams in they SF bay area that are working on opening a Field in the SF bay region. We are trying to keep it centrally located so its not to far to drive to and not to expensive. WE have opened a forum for any and all players located in the San Francisco bay area to come and post. here is the link

Bayareaairsoft.org/forum

WE welcome every one newbie and vet. If you have questions and want help with San Francisco area airsoft issues or wanna help open a field let us know. hope to see you all there!

yo dude do you allow like kids from the age from 10-12 cause I have a team and we really want to play a game.
eckoman11
QUOTE (Zed8 @ Nov 27 2008, 04:37 PM) *
I'll check it out. Would be nice driving less that 1.5 hours to get to a field...

I haven't been to an actual game yet, but I'm going to go soon, and they have been really helpful online about what you need in order to play.
Simley
I live in Morgan Hill, is this thing farther then sequoia? Or do you guys have one nearer to me than sequoia?
archerandy87
it's alot closer. it's in SJ, by evergreen college. it's a great place to play!
THCfox
QUOTE (archerandy87 @ May 31 2009, 08:57 PM) *
it's alot closer. it's in SJ, by evergreen college. it's a great place to play!

Doesn't sound too bad, I'm glad I found this topic because Google, ASF, and Craigslist have all failed to locate me a premier airsoft authority in or around San Jose and I'm getting rusty from a lack of scrimmages. Care to reply with some more details?
G36fanatic...
this thread is over 6 months old. I have a feeling he never opened a field. Sorry guys, you have to drive to sequoia or mike force.
RatuBau
We have been playing at what is known as the Eagle's Nest for over a year now with no issues. Last game we had over a 100 players. These games are hosted by a local team. Parking and Entrance is free. Please check out the website before jumping to conclusions. There is also a field(CQB) in the works to be opened in Oakland, CA.

Thanks,
Annoyer.
Zed8
QUOTE (RatuBau @ Jul 25 2009, 11:57 AM) *
There is also a field(CQB) in the works to be opened in Oakland, CA.

Do want.

More info. Indoors? Free? Near AEX?
RatuBau
QUOTE (Zed8 @ Jul 25 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Do want.

More info. Indoors? Free? Near AEX?

The legal matters behind opening the field are in the works but the organizer has mentioned it will be late '09 before its opened to the public. I don't have any updates besides that. The field will not be free but it is probably within 5-10 miles of AEX Oakland. Check out the site for more info and PM Wraith667.

Thanks.
Zed8
QUOTE (RatuBau @ Jul 25 2009, 02:39 PM) *
Check out the site for more info and PM Wraith667.

I may be blind, but I am not seeing any links posted...

EDIT: Oooh, I thought I was looking for a site posted by you about the CQB field specifically. Im smartt.
RatuBau
Perhaps you are. Its in the original post made by Lowki13 but I will post it again:

http://www.bayareaairsoft.org/forum/
GunMonkeys
Do you have permission or whatever? Thanks.
RatuBau
QUOTE (GunMonkeys @ Jul 27 2009, 12:52 AM) *
Do you have permission or whatever? Thanks.

Check the website for details. Introduce yourself to our community maybe you'll want to come. The games are large scale and some people don't like it so its up to the individual.

archerandy87
QUOTE (G36fanatic... @ Jul 22 2009, 07:19 PM) *
this thread is over 6 months old. I have a feeling he never opened a field. Sorry guys, you have to drive to sequoia or mike force.

sorry, I've just been inactive for awhile now. there really is a field, they really are authorized to play there, they have been playing there for over a year now, and they get at least 80 players each time :)

just check out the forums linked for any info needed.
wongton
I can confirm there is a nice field in SJ that is approved. I went to a game last week and it was really fun. They have some refs so calling hits is not too big of a problem. It is hosted by Eagle Force Recon Team or EFRT. They have their own website that I think is linked at baal.
OpSic66
QUOTE (wongton @ Aug 4 2009, 10:59 AM) *
I can confirm there is a nice field in SJ that is approved. I went to a game last week and it was really fun. They have some refs so calling hits is not too big of a problem. It is hosted by Eagle Force Recon Team or EFRT. They have their own website that I think is linked at baal.

bad news is, it's not a legal field. It's city property, and they are trespassing to play there.
eckoman11
QUOTE (OpSic66 @ Aug 5 2009, 09:35 PM) *
bad news is, it's not a legal field. It's city property, and they are trespassing to play there.

Actually, from what I've heard, they have permission from the city of San Jose, permission from the neighbors, and let SJPD know about the games in advance.
OpSic66
QUOTE (eckoman11 @ Aug 6 2009, 12:38 AM) *
Actually, from what I've heard, they have permission from the city of San Jose, permission from the neighbors, and let SJPD know about the games in advance.

They claim to have that in writing. From SJPD, City of SJ, and the "supposed SJ water company". Yet they can never produce said documents.

However, I actually know who owns the land. It is the City of San Jose. They have never given "expressed written consent" for anyone to be there. Neither has SJPD - It would violate city rules to do so! The neighbors are pretty cool about it. But the police have been called out there a couple of times and issues have happend.
Avneet
QUOTE (OpSic66 @ Aug 6 2009, 07:26 AM) *
They claim to have that in writing. From SJPD, City of SJ, and the "supposed SJ water company". Yet they can never produce said documents.

However, I actually know who owns the land. It is the City of San Jose. They have never given "expressed written consent" for anyone to be there. Neither has SJPD - It would violate city rules to do so! The neighbors are pretty cool about it. But the police have been called out there a couple of times and issues have happend.

Strange because my past year+ playing there I have never had that issue of police saying we don't have permission and kicking us out. The biggest issue we ever had was where we parked with the police so they asked us to move somewhere else from now on. Yet they never told us to stop playing. BUT they did kick off the paintballers because they were littering everywhere. But no I have never had one incident of the police having us stop play. There was a tournament just yesterday on the field. Cops only ever came to enforce parking when people were stupid and parked in front of the neighbors house after told over and over not to. But did not kick us off the field.
shootingman99
QUOTE (Avneet @ Aug 16 2009, 11:31 AM) *
Strange because my past year+ playing there I have never had that issue of police saying we don't have permission and kicking us out. The biggest issue we ever had was where we parked with the police so they asked us to move somewhere else from now on. Yet they never told us to stop playing. BUT they did kick off the paintballers because they were littering everywhere. But no I have never had one incident of the police having us stop play. There was a tournament just yesterday on the field. Cops only ever came to enforce parking when people were stupid and parked in front of the neighbors house after told over and over not to. But did not kick us off the field.

Yeah I played there at the last big game and it was a lot of fun, no problems.
OpSic66
I've never had problems there personally, even when the police DID show up. I'm always the calm one in the bunch and not afraid to speak to the police. However, there has been more police involvement at that field, and the people are lying to you about having permission.

So, play at your own risk.
shootingman99
QUOTE (OpSic66 @ Aug 24 2009, 05:00 PM) *
I've never had problems there personally, even when the police DID show up. I'm always the calm one in the bunch and not afraid to speak to the police. However, there has been more police involvement at that field, and the people are lying to you about having permission.

So, play at your own risk.

Well it's not like they are going to do a mass arrest, are they?
Avneet
QUOTE (shootingman99 @ Aug 24 2009, 01:24 PM) *
Yeah I played there at the last big game and it was a lot of fun, no problems.

I don't think the 100 players that play there every game are all lying and hiding from everyone else that more police showed up than what's already been known from past. And as stated those incidents were always us mistreating neighbors(parking in front of their houses), yet we were never kicked off the field for it. Never told to go home or had any arrests made. And we are talking about games of 100 people so I don't think they are all lying including myself. I have no reason to lie. I'm not even a part of EFRT and live in Santa Cruz during school year for college :D
DocPeligro
QUOTE (Avneet @ Aug 25 2009, 05:14 AM) *
I don't think the 100 players that play there every game are all lying and hiding from everyone else that more police showed up than what's already been known from past. And as stated those incidents were always us mistreating neighbors(parking in front of their houses), yet we were never kicked off the field for it. Never told to go home or had any arrests made. And we are talking about games of 100 people so I don't think they are all lying including myself. I have no reason to lie. I'm not even a part of EFRT and live in Santa Cruz during school year for college :D

How often do they get games there? When I'm not in (GODDAMN) Iraq I live in East Side San Jose down near Raging Waters, pretty much down White Rd from Evergreen.
Avneet
Next game is this Saturday. They usually play every, or every other Saturday. If there are larger games happening somewhere else like Fort Ord they don't host so they can play at the large events.
eckoman11
QUOTE (Avneet @ Sep 8 2009, 07:27 PM) *
Next game is this Saturday. They usually play every, or every other Saturday. If there are larger games happening somewhere else like Fort Ord they don't host so they can play at the large events.

Don't thin so. The field has been indefinitely suspended due to an eye injury received by a player there.
Avneet
Might want to recheck that. I don't come on hear to lie :D

Game this saturday and registration already filling up.
eckoman11
QUOTE (Avneet @ Sep 10 2009, 05:09 AM) *
Might want to recheck that. I don't come on hear to lie :D

Game this saturday and registration already filling up.

Where are you seeing that? Here is the headline on the BAAL forums:

"News: The EFRT field has been suspended recently due to a very unfortunate accident. Please standby, news will be released about the field opening once the guys who run it figure out what to do, and how to do it. Patience fella's, patience..."
Avneet
You have to actually check the site for which the field is hosted. It's an EFRT field not BAAL so checking BAAL for info wont be recent. Check here. Game over the weekend already passed :D

EFRT
eckoman11
QUOTE (Avneet @ Sep 14 2009, 05:43 PM) *
You have to actually check the site for which the field is hosted. It's an EFRT field not BAAL so checking BAAL for info wont be recent. Check here. Game over the weekend already passed :D

EFRT

Oh I see. I mostly post on BAAL, so I guess that's why I haven't seen it. On BAAL I'm known as P90user.
Avneet
Reconginize you :D

Yeah same though I mostly post on BAAL. Not sure why it's so hard for EFRT to post registration there seeing as a majority of us all post there all days of the week. Compared to EFRT site which only gets non EFRT to register. It shows even you didn't notice it and would have if they put it on BAAL.
shansra11
QUOTE (Avneet @ Sep 15 2009, 05:45 PM) *
Reconginize you :D

Yeah same though I mostly post on BAAL. Not sure why it's so hard for EFRT to post registration there seeing as a majority of us all post there all days of the week. Compared to EFRT site which only gets non EFRT to register. It shows even you didn't notice it and would have if they put it on BAAL.

How old are most of the players there?
Avneet
Most are all over 18(field rule). Some are younger only if they have an adult come or someone older take responsibility of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module