Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Airsoft Players In New York
Airsoft Forum > Airsoft Players Wanted & Airsoft Events > North East, USA
Pages: 1, 2
Mark131
a-famerican.gif Are There Any Players In New York? Reply To This Post If You Live In It.
The Irish Marksman
What area?
Kavurcen
Airsoft is illegal in NYC... that's about all I know about New York airsoft.
Mark131
QUOTE (The Irish Sniper @ Apr 25 2009, 11:22 PM) *
What area?

Well It Depends. Brewster, Carmel or Mahopac Is Fine. I Personally Live In Brewster But One Of Those Is Okay.
FUBARphil
QUOTE (Mark131 @ Apr 25 2009, 07:04 PM) *
a-famerican.gif Are There Any Players In New York? Reply To This Post If You Live In It.

wherabouts is brewster? I'm near Glens Falls
The Scourge of Niskayuna
QUOTE (Mark131 @ Apr 25 2009, 08:04 PM) *

Niskayuna (Schenectady)
xlizer
Amsterdam/Troy

Check my sig if you're interested in games in this area.
Sbairsoft

yup, South Shore
immac.omnia
I'm trying to start an Airsoft club type thing designed to play with decent clean mouthed people in the Binghamton NY area. Are there any things I need to know about it? I only have about 5 boys right now - also, is there an airsoft thing in that area we could go to?
Laxrob31

I play in Central Suffolk County. Smithtown to be exact. I'm 25 and we have people as young as 15 play. We play every Sunday and start about 9:00 AM. Email me if interested. MrBud31<AT>optonline.net

-Rob
Spinal Tap
I'm in Mahopac. Not serious in terms of gear, but I'm serious in terms of how I play.

Hit me up.
Domo211
yea im up in ny near albany
AirsoftguyNY
I live in mahopac too and I do have a decent gun. Im up for an airsoft field nearby. the paintballers got crazypaint and we got nothing its stupid.
djsikhbeatz
Im in Schodack/eastgreenbush...I haven't played in almost 2 years, got all the gear and ACU.
Ameer
QUOTE (Laxrob31 @ Jul 26 2009, 05:17 PM) *
I play in Central Suffolk County. Smithtown to be exact. I'm 25 and we have people as young as 15 play. We play every Sunday and start about 9:00 AM. Email me if interested. MrBud31<AT>optonline.net

-Rob

I'd be interested in playing in smithtown. I live in Seaford but usually play at coram. I also know others who would be intersted and like to play airsoft right.
streetstyle
Long Island woot woot Medford
fritoshot
I live in western ny, wellsville, south of buffalo on the pa line, their are a few people here that play and looking for others also
NY RECON MARINE
NY/ OP SPANDAU [ LESS THAN 14 DAYS WARNING ]

There are less than 10 DAYS left to register for our dynamic presentation of OP SPANDAU being held on 12 December, 2009.

Our NON-Registration penalty will be an additional $10 if you fail to not pre-register in advance, Wednesday the 9th, 2009 Simply what this means if you did contact me via email at NYRECONMARINES@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES> prior to this due date for your paper work…waivers info ect. You will pay an additional WALK-ON fee... & delay this event by filling paperwork at the field.

Please note that you are not registered if you have NOT submitted your request for registration via email to NYRECONMARINES@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>. You are not guaranteed a spot at the simulation until we have received your registration request & contact info and are placed on the sheet. Payment will be made at the field CASH ONLY. Bring small bills as change may be an issue.

Please be advised that neither rentals nor food will be available. So bring your lunch. We will have an out house at the field but bring extra toilet tissue...." Don't get caught out there...." lol.

The general area of OP SPANDAU discussion boards can be accessed at anytime by anyone wanting to discuss any aspect of the simulation. Our website is www.nyreconmarines.com

Please note that I am still in talks with LaRoys's Airsoft we are hoping they will be kind to offer some items for our event. Please be supportive of airsoft vendors, visit www.laroysairsoft.com .

Thank you,
Col. DeLaRosa, Founder
The New York Recon Marines
www.nyreconmarines.com
faddle
Setauket Long Island NY.
TheJam32
Stationed in Jersey, But I'm still a LI airsofter. Medford for the win
Timotea
Greenwich and Fort Edward NY

Gimmie a PM if you are nearby ^.^
captain_insano
Washingtonville NY Orange County is the more general area. Always down play when im not working or up at school in SUNY Delhi
yay1
Sayville, New york! a-laugh.gif
Awesomeness
I live close to Brewster in Bedford and if your looking for a good field go to liberty paintball.
Bobert
central LI! a-laugh.gif
Schutty12
QUOTE (immac.omnia @ Jul 26 2009, 04:10 PM) *
I'm trying to start an Airsoft club type thing designed to play with decent clean mouthed people in the Binghamton NY area. Are there any things I need to know about it? I only have about 5 boys right now - also, is there an airsoft thing in that area we could go to?

im in vestal which is minutes away from binghamton and I have some friends that would be up to playing, what age group r u looking for?
Sinno
I'm In Schenectady, Where is there to play?
DukeNukem
I am part of forming a new team our team name is Skull Slayers. We will be going around the NY and Tri state area. Take a look around our site www.skullslayersairsoft.spruz.com let me know what you think sign up and post up in the forum
sgt.shakenbake
im in Syosset,NY I currently play in coram but I cant wait for strike force cqb place to open up!
Brojo
Living in Saratoga NY, have a few players from the Troy/ E. Greenbush area and we're all looking for a decent area to play at, we currently play at some city land in troy but we would love to find a nice CQB field somewhere in the capital area. PM or email me with fields/ect...
DukeNukem
I recently made a team called Skull Slayers. We are located on long island NY and looking for preferably 18 and up players. If anyone who has military training we would love to have you part of the team. We are interested in keeping respect in the team. There will be rules and regualtions for the team. The ranking will be just like the army rankings. For training we will cross train both outdoor and CQB. The field that we will use for our main practices will be Strike Force Sports. Our website is www.skullslayersairsoft.spruz.com If anyone is interested just sign up and post in the app area in the forums. If you have any further questions of what the team will do PM me here or my team's site.
Gervy
Neebie in Westchester County.... looking for casual games.
JuiceAbuse
new yorker here
BeastishBeimler
QUOTE (JuiceAbuse @ Feb 12 2010, 12:36 PM) *
new yorker here

Liberty NY
Jonny Reload
Bronx, NY. Hopefully get to see more NYC players pop up on here soon :)
noose
orange county here. damn, haven't played airsoft since I moved to NY.
blackvans1234
Live in Hyde park/ poughkeepsie where we play

Email me if anyone is interested
Blackvans1234 @ Yahoo . com
Welfare
Scehnectady/albany,
Im a collector but might want to start playing, I def want to watch a game and see how its done in real life.
Bruzzer
Mahopac!
sheltz32tt
I live in Cliftonpark ny. We play every saturday (weather pending) in duanesburg ny. It is about 30 min outside of albany. 45 min outside Cliftonpark, and 15-20 outside Schenectady. We will be having a game this saturday 4/24/10. We are expecting about 10+ people, not counting people who do not post on the our 518 forum.
J-killa
Im new just started from bronx, NY.
motogun
Hicksville, Nassau County
CQB_BeAsT
I live in the Hudson Valley
CQB_BeAsT
QUOTE (noose @ Apr 6 2010, 11:19 AM) *
orange county here. damn, haven't played airsoft since I moved to NY.

Which area in Orange County. I'm from Montgomery and im looking for some airsoft fields. You know of any?
jwaterman
We're opening up for airsoft now at Overlook Rec Center located at 39 Degarmo Rd Poughkeepsie NY. We currently have a woodsball course and over the next month or so we'll be openiing a hyperball airsoft course. We're still working on prices but one thing that is set in stone it is a Field Pellets only due to insurance saying that the pellets must be biodegradeable. The Days of operation will be Weds. We will be increasing days of operation when school gets out. Hope to see you there!
PinklySmooth
I live in holbrook; I might have one or two other people interested if any one needs more guys
immac.omnia
QUOTE (Schutty12 @ Jan 1 2010, 01:33 PM) *
im in vestal which is minutes away from binghamton and I have some friends that would be up to playing, what age group r u looking for?

Sorry for the wait I am not on this forum a lot. I am open to 13 and up. I live in Union, right up 26 N, in between Maine and Westcorners. Close to Endicott.
Makarov
Nassau Count, New York
Moondog
If you're in the NYC area, check http://www.filforce.org

We're the largest in airsoft team in the NY metro area not for kiddies.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module