We're hosting an airsoft event "Weekend of War!" on Saturday, August 1st and Sunday, August 2nd.

It will be held out past Central City, Iowa on 12 acres of private property in a secluded area.
Central City is a 15-20 minute drive northeast of the Cedar Rapids/Marion area.
It includes a huge open staging/camping area (safe zone) and the surrounding area (the battlezone) is all forest. (with a fairly wide creek running through part of it)

We're planning to start skirmishes on Saturday, August 1st and the event will run through Sunday afternoon, August 2nd.
The staging area is flat and open and is big enough to easily accomodate 50-100 people.
Anyone who travels from afar is welcome to camp out Saturday night.
In fact, we encourage it.
It's gonna be so cool, you won't wanna leave!

The current person limit is 100 people for this event.

The cost is $10 per person per day.
Or...
$25 for the entire weekend.

Camping will be available at no extra charge if you're planning to play both days. (bring your tent!)
We will provide a bonfire, but camp stoves only, for cooking food. Restroom and changing room facilities wll be available.
Food is available a short drive away, including a grocery store.
You must also bring your own guns and gear.

And...
The first 15 people who bring their own machete and help us hack out some more trails in the forest will be able to play and stay the entire weekend for free!

All persons attending will need to bring a photo I.D. and sign an Accident and Liability waiver.
Minors who are 16-17 are allowed to attend but they must have their parents sign the waiver.
Any minor under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

You must RSVP for this event.
You can do that by e-mailing me at ashthecat3<AT>gmail.com and telling me if you're planning to attend and how many people will be in your party.
At that time, I will provide you with the address the event is being held at, the rules and regulations, what to bring, and the accident and liability waiver.

Check out this link to see pictures I took of the skirmishing area:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashthecat3/se...57621666151114/

What do you think?
Want to come out for the weekend and lay the smack down on the opposing team and then party with them afterwards?
The choice is yours.

Hope to see you there!