Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosfet chip
Airsoft Forum > General > New Members
sires8
what is a mosfet chip? someone said I can install one on an e90 to help with the semi auto work better.
Suzaku
QUOTE (sires8 @ Aug 11 2009, 11:16 PM) *
what is a mosfet chip? someone said I can install one on an e90 to help with the semi auto work better.

A mosfet re-directs the power from going through the trigger contacts to going directly to the motor.

To fix the misfeed with the P90s you'll have to get an active braking mosfet which changes the polarity momentarily after each shot, not just a regular mosfet.

The semi-auto issue is that the bbs fire a very short distance when firing in semi-auto right?
sires8
QUOTE (Suzaku @ Aug 12 2009, 04:45 AM) *
A mosfet re-directs the power from going through the trigger contacts to going directly to the motor.

To fix the misfeed with the P90s you'll have to get an active braking mosfet which changes the polarity momentarily after each shot, not just a regular mosfet.

The semi-auto issue is that the bbs fire a very short distance when firing in semi-auto right?

no they just don't fire at all. even if you pull the trigger really hard
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (sires8 @ Aug 12 2009, 09:50 AM) *
no they just don't fire at all. even if you pull the trigger really hard

I think that's a common problem with KS p90's and echo1 E90's. try stretching out the contacts A TINY BIT closer to the moving part of the trigger. that might allow the contacts to connect
sires8
QUOTE (Suzaku @ Aug 12 2009, 03:45 AM) *

I cant seem find one. would you please put a link for me?
Murph9935
QUOTE (sires8 @ Aug 13 2009, 04:53 PM) *
I cant seem find one. would you please put a link for me?

http://extreme-fire.com/SW-AB.html
sires8
QUOTE (Murph9935 @ Aug 13 2009, 08:31 PM) *

its compatible with the e90 right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module