Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strike Force Sports on Long Island
Airsoft Forum > Airsoft Players Wanted & Airsoft Events > North East, USA
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Strikeforcesports
To answer the previous posts...yes we have the Toyko Marui 552 in stock and our hours this week will be 2pm-8pm mon-wed, and 12pm -5pm Christmas Eve.

The day after Christmas we will be open 2pm-8pm again and saturday 10am-6pm, 12pm-6pm Sunday.

StrikeForce Sports
Strikeforcesports
We would like to let everyone know the upcoming hours for this week:
Tuesday: 2pm-8pm
Wednesday: 2pm-8pm
Christmas eve from 12pm-5pm
Saturday: 10am-6pm
and we will be running a special sale on christmas eve and the day after christmas, 5% OFF OUR ENTIRE INVENTORY!
Strikeforcesports
Keep in contact with us! Check out our new Facebook page!

StrikeForce Facebook Page

Happy Holidays!
-Team SFS
Eat My M4
I heard from a friend you guys are like impossible to find. Like back in some industrial park or something like that. Is there any kind of sign outside?
Strikeforcesports
Well, Your friend went to the wrong place then or he can't find his way out of a paper bag. We are right on Commack Road across from the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park. 450 Commack road, how hard can it be?

Google the address to make it easier. We are no whee near an industrial park. Look for the "Curves" workout place. See you soon.

StrikeForce Sports
Schultz98
Sorry double post.
Schultz98
I can't wait to try this place out. Not gunna lie I was so excited when I saw that this place was opening up I went and bought a cqb gun to use there. I am also really amazed how convenient the placement of the store is. I used to work at the cousins paintball a little further north up the road on the other side of the road and across the train tracks near the dunkin doughnuts. Are you planning on teching guns and such at the proshop as I will need to get a weaker spring for my new aks74u once it gets here so I can use it at the field
Strikeforcesports
Yes, we will have a full tech shop for repairs and upgrades. We have some basic parts starting to roll in now, but once the field is up and running we will establish a major repair, upgrade, and tech shop.

StrikeForce Sports
concealed sniper 2
I sent you a PM about my m9 ptp will you be able to fix that?

And do you have a date on when you will open?
Eat My M4
Ill be in tomorrow at around 3.

Do you have the dboys KAC PDW, CM035A, or that gbb mp5k in stock?

If so one of those shall be mine tomorrow.
Strikeforcesports
QUOTE (Eat My M4 @ Dec 25 2009, 09:09 PM) *
Ill be in tomorrow at around 3.

Do you have the dboys KAC PDW, CM035A, or that gbb mp5k in stock?

If so one of those shall be mine tomorrow.

We have the Dboys PDW and the Bravo RDW in stock, also if you come down tomorrow you will receive 5% off your purchase as part of our sale.

Look forward to having you stop by
The Staff @ StrikeForce Sports
mutant90
so what kind of internals do you have for v2 gearboxes in stock right now? and does your sale include these parts?
Strikeforcesports
QUOTE (mutant90 @ Dec 26 2009, 12:37 AM) *
so what kind of internals do you have for v2 gearboxes in stock right now? and does your sale include these parts?

Right now we have in stock G&P white pistons, shims, hop-up buckings, Modify M100, M110, M120 springs, Madbull 2 pack hop-up buckings. The sale does apply to all of these items. This is only our temporary selection of internal parts, we will have a full selection of internal parts once we are fully open.

Regards,
The Staff @ StrikeForce Sports
FalconGroup6
Man I keep trying to get time to come down but the holidays and shopping were too hectic.

This week I'm going to get down to see the shop.

Can't wait to see everything in person!
Eat My M4
Just got back from the store with a new Aimpoint and Mid cap. Awesome and helpful guys. Store was amazingly stocked and the guys were 100 times more helpful then at hotspot. Great prices as well. Definetly the store that's going to have my business from now on. Just can't wait to go back there and pick up my bravo RDW.
snipaespo
Just bought hydration bladder, high cap, urban camo pants, and radio pouch. Very helpful staff and awesome prices on everything. They have a very well organized store and the staff is knowledgable and friendly. Strick force ftw
scheblein
Just went down to the proshop to check out the place and see how the staff was, and I have to say I was impressed. I know it is a business, and the staff has to turn a profit, ect, but there was a different atmosphere than other shops on the Island. It was as if everyone there was anticipating to play--even the owner to play moreso than to make sales--it was refreshing. Good pricing, personable staff, and a ton of people united. This place has so much potential. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.
Schultz98
do you guys carry any upgraded motors? I want to downgrade my kalash aks74u to 330-350 fps and want to and a G&P 120 highspeed motor.
Strikeforcesports
G&P Highspeed motor will be in on Monday of next week.

StrikeForce Sports
Bobert
Does strike force carry any m14s ? If so which models/ brands do they carry? And how much. Just wondering if you guys carry them before I make the trip. Thanks alot
Strikeforcesports
Bobert,

Oh yah, we have some M14's....it will not be a wasted trip. I sent you a PM

StrikeForce Sports
Schultz98
QUOTE (Strikeforcesports @ Jan 1 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Bobert,

Oh yah, we have some M14's....it will not be a wasted trip. I sent you a PM

StrikeForce Sports

I agree I've been there twice so far and they have a really nice selection and great people workin there. Idk if you were there when I went but I was the guy with the guy that dropped off the green m4 and I had the cqb ak
Bobert
how much is it for a single day of play. I was thinking about coming down for a few houres tommorow before work to play and check out some guns too maybe.
Schultz98
QUOTE (Bobert @ Jan 2 2010, 09:47 PM) *
how much is it for a single day of play. I was thinking about coming down for a few houres tommorow before work to play and check out some guns too maybe.

my understanding is that the fields not opening up until like february/march. seems to just be the shop open right now
Strikeforcesports
Bobert,

The field is NOT open yet, only the proshop...although you are more than welcome to come down to the shop and look at guns for 3 hours or so.

StrikeForce Sports
Kinetic
Any updates on the field's total build progress?
NammBoy65
I went to the store on sunday ofter the game at coram, Evryone left, it was very cold, and my M60 went down. So me and my friend decided to \visit the store for the first time cause we wanted. Ok, my friend felt as if he was in heaven. We walked into the store with all our gear still on. My friend Bought a new vest, and a pounch, I bought 2slings. My friend is planning on getting a echo AK74U, and my brother really likes the Bravo RDW. They have alot of interesting airsoft guns, I fell in love with the GBB Mac 11 which I tried out, I love it. I will buy it. when I have money. They have those Magpul PTS M4s, and G&G blowback guns. They have plenty, but noit many of those were in High quantity, They have been busy. The guys there are, nice, funny and very helpful. When ever you get a chance stop buy the store. I wasnt happy that they had No l85 but they said if I want one they can order one for me, still don't know which company I want mine to be. Stop by the store, You will stay there for a couple hours, Like we did.
Brycce
wow I am so pumped to go to the field!!!!
Rimey
Just picked up a bravo RDW and I love it! Im gonna have to go back tomorrow to get a flash hider, and maby a red dot.
Strikeforcesports
Just letting everyone know that our website has been updated now with field directions and some of our pro shop items. We have a lot of work to do, but at least we are making some progress on the web site.

If you have any questions please contact us through the web site or phone us directly.

Thanks,
StrikeForce Sports
mp40killer
hey everybody,
me and my 2 other friends Just checked out the store..... its like crack, went one day last week to check it out, since then we have been back 3 times. When we went for the first time me and my friends went to just check it out because we already have guns. turns out that all of us got new guns and equipment because they have a better selection then most stores in the NY area. I got an mp40 and I couldn't have been happier. the guys that work here are just great and know what they are talking about. for beginners into the world of air-soft(which I am), these guys explained everything and answered all questions I had with no hesitation. cant wait for the field to open, looks sick. thank you strike force.
Eat My M4
Paul do you guys have an m100 spring in stock? Need one for a project gun.
sgt.shakenbake
CANT WAIT im gonna go there 5 days a week during the summer lol!
Strikeforcesports

Yeah, we have 100 springs in stock. See ya soon. Please try to PM me or just call the shop for something like this because I don't want to abuse the thread. 631-242-1197 is teh shop number, and we are also updating the web page today.

StrikeForce Sports
PeaShooter
Went down to the shop the other day and it was awesome! Everyone inside the shop was very helpful and knew what they were talking about.

Can't wait until the shop opens.
Jonny Reload
QUOTE (PeaShooter @ Jan 14 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Do you guys have the G&G GR-16 plastic version in stock?

You gotta be kiddin me.... Did you even READ the post above yours? It's literally RIGHT above yours!!! a-skeptical.gif
Sbairsoft
When is the opening of the cqb arena place thing of strike force??????
DukeNukem
QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Jan 16 2010, 12:22 PM) *
When is the opening of the cqb arena place thing of strike force??????

I called them up and they said mid-end of feb. hopefully its sooner lol
Sbairsoft
QUOTE (DukeNukem @ Jan 16 2010, 12:38 PM) *
I called them up and they said mid-end of feb. hopefully its sooner lol

hopefully lol
DukeNukem
QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Jan 16 2010, 12:39 PM) *
hopefully lol

hey dude I got a question for you and if u have any friends. idk if your in a team but im startin up a team that will be abit of a go hard on the CQB thing lol if u want your free to join in with any friends u got. im prob gunna be there on openin day.
Sbairsoft
QUOTE (DukeNukem @ Jan 16 2010, 12:47 PM) *
hey dude I got a question for you and if u have any friends. idk if your in a team but im startin up a team that will be abit of a go hard on the CQB thing lol if u want your free to join in with any friends u got. im prob gunna be there on openin day.

I do have a team, not the best but yea I'll be there opening day too
DukeNukem
QUOTE (Sbairsoft @ Jan 16 2010, 12:47 PM) *
I do have a team, not the best but yea I'll be there opening day too

alright sweet, well I guess I will see you on opening day
camowns27
im gonna be there on opening day too ill join the team
DukeNukem
QUOTE (camowns27 @ Jan 16 2010, 01:11 PM) *
im gonna be there on opening day too ill join the team

well I sent you a message if u wanna join
Strikeforcesports
I just wanted to let people know that hopefully by the end of next week we will be able to take people back into the warehouse for a brief tour and to get a feel for the space we have.

Also I would like to let people know that we are open today with standard store hours of 2-8pm.
X Di Sniper xX
Sounds great, also that Inokatsu M4 is just pure awesome.
FalconGroup6
Yea I really need to come down already but my schedule has been so hectic.

But I really want to take a tour of the warehouse and see how everything is coming along.

Opening day cant come quick enuff for me!!!
Sbairsoft
Can't wait to use my We scar, and KSC g23f here!!!
FalconGroup6
^^^ Looks like were gonna have some G23 vs G23 matches on our hands lol.

I'm def gonna be using either my KWA G18C or KSC G23F as my sidearm of choice most of the time.

I really can't wait to start playing @ Strikeforce!!
Sbairsoft
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Jan 27 2010, 04:13 PM) *
^^^ Looks like were gonna have some G23 vs G23 matches on our hands lol.

I'm def gonna be using either my KWA G18C or KSC G23F as my sidearm of choice most of the time.

I really can't wait to start playing @ Strikeforce!!

Haha Falcon, not gonna use the WA I sold to you on me? Could unlock a challenge in MW2 lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module