Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show your SPR/DMR
Airsoft Forum > Miscellaneous & Airsoft Related > Airsoft Photos and Videos > Airsoft Replica Photos
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Rhino217
Id like to see how everyone built their Special Purpose Rifle, so post your pics. Mine is an A&K M16 SPR. All stock w/added painted tasco scope, mock sunshade till I can buy a real one, and basic bi-pod.

Linglingjr
well the gear box is taken out and the gun is in several peices. BUT I have a dboys spr mod0 with a jbu 8.25inch suppresor on it along with a 3-9 by 40 scope and a barrel mount laser with pressure switch I put a mount riser on the bottom of it so the harisson bipod can go out about 5 inchs in front it looks sick. (boy that was a long run on senence
Rhino217
QUOTE (Linglingjr @ Oct 19 2009, 07:49 PM) *
well the gear box is taken out and the gun is in several peices. BUT I have a dboys spr mod0 with a jbu 8.25inch suppresor on it along with a 3-9 by 40 scope and a barrel mount laser with pressure switch I put a mount riser on the bottom of it so the harisson bipod can go out about 5 inchs in front it looks sick. (boy that was a long run on senence

Nice, Id like to replace my bipod one day w/a harris style one and get aftermarket hopup, bucking and tbb. Till then, we'll see how long before I have to tear into the gearbox lol.
SkatinBeast
No offense but I wanna throw up when I see your scope
YesOfficer
QUOTE (SkatinBeast @ Oct 20 2009, 08:09 PM) *
No offense but I get the same feeling when I see that smiley face tattoo a-wink.gif
GoLgo 13

maruipro
My DMR:

league 4

Didn't take the pictures myself. Except for this: (on the top, no accessories)

SkatinBeast
Yesofficer no need to make a personal statement about how I look

Golgo and league 4 were do you guys get those m16 stocks
league 4
QUOTE (SkatinBeast @ Oct 20 2009, 11:26 PM) *
Golgo and league 4 were do you guys get those m16 stocks

I got the cheek rest used but it only fits on TM M16-VN stocks which are slightly smaller than regular ones. Golgo's might be different though.
GoLgo 13
QUOTE (league 4 @ Oct 20 2009, 11:41 PM) *
I got the cheek rest used but it only fits on TM M16-VN stocks which are slightly smaller than regular ones. Golgo's might be different though.

Yeah, Its a real steel delta cheek rest I attached mine to a King Arms FA66 stock. The FA66 stock is made with the same process and same material as a real steel stock with 90% of the actual dimensions maintained. Obviously the delta rest went on rather painlessly, and you can still stuff a 10.8v in the stock.

League 4 I'm diggen that spr a-thumbsup.gif
Rhino217
QUOTE (SkatinBeast @ Oct 20 2009, 07:09 PM) *

Yeah, that was totally necessary! I made it myself and sent it to friend as a joke!!!

Back to OP, rifles are lookin pretty cool yall.
one shot = one kill
My rifle. Classic Army G3 SG1. (not really the same rifle as it use to be) a-grin.gif

Im thinking about a RAS and a harris bipod, what do you think?

The gun already weighs 14 pounds so I think it may just make it more cumbersome.
maruipro
QUOTE (one shot = one kill @ Oct 20 2009, 10:35 PM) *
My rifle. Classic Army G3 SG1. (not really the same rifle as it use to be) a-grin.gif

The gun already weighs 14 pounds so I think it may just make it more cumbersome.

That looks really nice expecially with the skeleton stock. I would just not get a RIS because I really like the old school G3 handguard look.
one shot = one kill
QUOTE (maruipro @ Oct 21 2009, 12:41 AM) *
That looks really nice expecially with the skeleton stock. I would just not get a RIS because I really like the old school G3 handguard look.

Glad you like it. I've put a lot of time and money into the rifle. a-salute.gif

BTW, Im loving the silver ported outer barrel on your rifle.
maruipro
QUOTE (one shot = one kill @ Oct 20 2009, 10:45 PM) *
Glad you like it. I've put a lot of time and money into the rifle. a-salute.gif

BTW, Im loving the silver ported outer barrel on your rifle.

Lol thank you. a-laugh.gif
Rhino217
QUOTE (one shot = one kill @ Oct 21 2009, 12:35 AM) *

The RIS option would allow for a different bipod set up and a different/more custom look to your rifle. Either way, pretty sweet SG1.
SHWELL
Here is mine... Base gun: Dboys RARARESCUE

Rhino217
QUOTE (SHWELL @ Oct 25 2009, 03:48 PM) *
Here is mine... Base gun: Dboys RARARESCUE

Niice, Im likin the scope!
Spudenater

By the way OSOK, how steady is the scope with only 1 ring like that?
one shot = one kill
Its great, very sturdy. The scope doesn't move at all and it keeps its zero nicely. I was riding in a technical one game and the scope hit the side really hard, and the rail popped off the gun. The scope didn't budge from the rail.
EBHM4
Edited, wrong place to post that question.
YesOfficer
EBHM, keep the topic on track. I would post your question in this topic

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Dmr-Cheap-t117966.html
EBHM4
QUOTE (YesOfficer @ Oct 27 2009, 11:34 AM) *
EBHM, keep the topic on track. I would post your question in this topic

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Dmr-Cheap-t117966.html

Sorry, I just thought this might be good place to post that question because it's an active DMR topic. But back on topic, I have to say the DMRs in here are just pure sex. Particularly Maruipro's.
maruipro
QUOTE (EBHM4 @ Oct 27 2009, 09:07 AM) *
Sorry, I just thought this might be good place to post that question because it's an active DMR topic. But back on topic, I have to say the DMRs in here are just pure sex. Particularly Maruipro's.

Lolz, thanks. I was just thinking that my DMR is too plain compared to other people's here.
koulaid

CA/systema g3

DBoys spr mk12
Spudenater
Sweet wood kit on the G3. It makes the gun IMO...
XxX_Patches_XxX
Here is my U.S. Navy SEAL "Recce" Rifle.

G&P Limited Edition MRE M4
--> Full metal. The only ABS parts are the crane stock, rail covers, and the vertical grip. Even the motor grip is a rubberized material.
--> G&P 8 millimeter complete gearbox. The shells, and all of the internals are reinforced.
--> PDI 210% spring.
--> Prometheus 6.03 tight-bore barrel.
--> Mad Bull "Shark" hop-up bucking, stock hop-up nub.
--> Full metal G&P hop-up chamber.
--> G&P M-160 motor. This motor is amazingly fast, and pulls the spring like cake.
--> Intellect 9.6 V 3600 MaH battery. I had to do a magazine pouch mod for this battery, as it's too big for the crane stock. See pictures for details.
--> Guarder ACOG red-dot sight.
--> Classic Army vertical grip.
--> Matrix Harris-style bi-pod with Picatinny mount. This is a beefy bi-pod; I recommend it.
--> G&P Stubby foam-filled silencer. Positive and negative threading for universal fits. Excellent engravings and detail work.
--> G&P full-metal 130 round magazine. Very nice; a little wobble though.
--> MAG 130 round magazines, bought in an 8 pack. Very nice. Spray them with oil first use, and they're golden.

Now, with the inner barrel, I chose to stray away from the classic design of a traditional "Recce" Rifle, by making my inner barrel just shy of 19" instead of the usual 16". Reason being is that I would have had all of that extra space in there, because of the silencer and the length of the outer barrel. So, I thought I might as well USE that extra space with a longer barrel. Other than that, every detail is covered; this is an exact replica of a U.S. Navy SEAL "Recce", or Reconnaissance Rifle. There have been a subtle few arguments about the front sight, in that it should be a folding one, but at the moment, I only have a stock JG M4 folding front sight available; I want to have a real BUI front sight like the rear one is (though it is removed in the pictures to account for the ACOG sight). This gun is heavy, being full metal, but it's amazing. Shoots fast, straight, and accurately. Quarter inch groupings in semi auto, and half inch at the most groupings in full auto, both from 100 feet out. I love it.

So, here she is! I plan to put a lot more into her when I can; she'll have fully upgraded internals when I'm done.

Kavurcen
I think VN mags would look good, patches. Maybe the short PMAGs...
hightower
I'm thinking about making an SPR from some spare parts. I threw this together last night, just to see what it would look like.

The rail system is real carbon fiber (extremely lightweight) and ran my friend $350 alone. Luckily I traded a pistol for it, hehe. a-grin.gif
Thoughts?

Again, this is just thrown together with parts and I tossed the aimpoint on there so it wouldn't be too bland... I need a scope and bipod first. a-wink.gif
FalconGroup6
Ok first let me say Hightower im loving that rifle!!!

You might have just thrown it together but its sexy as hell......not something you see everyday which makes it certainly stand out.

League im also really feeling that SPR.....one of the best I have seen in awhile.

Koulaid that G3A3 looks super sexy and that wood kit is absolutely amazing!!

Patches I also have to tip my hat to your M4......its an amazing build.

And last but not least Maruipro......loving that DMR, the white outer barrel is so sick.

Everyone keep up the amazing builds and please feel free to post more pix anytime lol.
XxX_Patches_XxX
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Oct 30 2009, 11:57 PM) *
Ok first let me say Hightower im loving that rifle!!!

You might have just thrown it together but its sexy as hell......not something you see everyday which makes it certainly stand out.

League im also really feeling that SPR.....one of the best I have seen in awhile.

Koulaid that G3A3 looks super sexy and that wood kit is absolutely amazing!!

Patches I also have to tip my hat to your M4......its an amazing build.

And last but not least Maruipro......loving that DMR, the white outer barrel is so sick.

Everyone keep up the amazing builds and please feel free to post more pix anytime lol.

Thanks, man. I love your avatar by the way; I'm going to be going to BUD/S training in the spring / summer if all goes as planned. If I make it all the way through, I hope when I get assigned, it's to DEVGRU.
FalconGroup6
Your welcome

Thanks I love my avatar......SEALS are my fav branch out of all the different Spec Ops.

Great to hear your going into BUD/S.......good luck and I hope you do great!!!
Kavurcen
QUOTE (hightower @ Oct 30 2009, 02:28 PM) *
I'm thinking about making an SPR from some spare parts. I threw this together last night, just to see what it would look like.
[secks]
The rail system is real carbon fiber (extremely lightweight) and ran my friend $350 alone. Luckily I traded a pistol for it, hehe. a-grin.gif
Thoughts?

Again, this is just thrown together with parts and I tossed the aimpoint on there so it wouldn't be too bland... I need a scope and bipod first. a-wink.gif

Herm...
Refinish the receiver with Rustoleum flat black textured paint and it would look great.
I think one of those little 4x32 pistol scopes on a cantilever mount would look good too.
And last but not least...
http://www.nashvilleairsoft.com/index.php?...t&Itemid=37

QUOTE (XxX_Patches_XxX @ Oct 30 2009, 11:36 PM) *
Thanks, man. I love your avatar by the way; I'm going to be going to BUD/S training in the spring / summer if all goes as planned. If I make it all the way through, I hope when I get assigned, it's to DEVGRU.

Good luck, mate!
hightower
QUOTE (Kavurcen @ Oct 31 2009, 03:09 PM) *
Herm...
Refinish the receiver with Rustoleum flat black textured paint and it would look great.
I think one of those little 4x32 pistol scopes on a cantilever mount would look good too.
And last but not least...
http://www.nashvilleairsoft.com/index.php?...t&Itemid=37

Thanks, I really dislike the stock SRC body color as well. It's just not my type, but it's a spare I have so I can't complain. a-grin.gif
And what scope is it you speak of?
And goodness that stock is cheap!!! Thanks for the link!!!
SHWELL
Update for experimental paint scheme...Textured Rustoleum paint... I love this stuff.. I did not do the body yet, I want to see how this stuff holds up...

No more chat..

Textured Tan and a Tetured brown hilighted with brown and green..

FalconGroup6
^^^^ Really diggin the brown paint.

As long as it stands up pretty well I think its def one of the nicest color schemes ive seen.

Im a big fan of brown so to see it on a nice rifle is awesome.

Sweet job overall.
maruipro
lol, same here. looking nice dude.
rossfashow
Redwolf Custom G3B-Z Blitz-zielen SWAT. one off w/ SPR flash hider

FalconGroup6
^^^ Sweet G3

Def would like to see some pix from other angles.

What are the specs on it????
one shot = one kill
Got a little bored, so here are a few updated pics.

sorry for the bad lighting
rossfashow
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Nov 20 2009, 04:40 PM) *
^^^ Sweet G3

Def would like to see some pix from other angles.

What are the specs on it????

Redwolf custom gun
Systema gearbox M140 w/ helical gears and deepfire piston. Systema TBB. Lipo
FalconGroup6
One shot that is def one very nice rifle.

Ross whats the FPS rating on it???

Also is it consistent and reliable???
Rhino217
Spudenator-Im diggin the FAL? Nice to see different DMR/SPRs on here.

koulaid- Same goes for your G3 The wood looks sweet. Kinda has a CETME look to it.

Rossfashow- Ur G3 custom is one sick lookin rifle!

maruipro- Your rifle isnt plain at all. Its one of my favorites, from the straight trigger to the fluted bull barrel kit.

Nice job to all on all the customizing and posts. Keep it up!
rossfashow
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Nov 21 2009, 08:26 AM) *
Ross whats the FPS rating on it???

Also is it consistent and reliable???

it shoots about 440-460fps on .20

Its very accurate, and I love the hopup design as oppose to the ar style hopup. as it stays in place. on .25 shoots great, .28 even better. I was playing with it on a 9.6V but it was having trouble pulling the spring as it would delay the firing so I got a LIPO for it. Motor is an SRC high torque. Shoots awesome.
FalconGroup6
^^^ Very very nice.

An SRC motor huh.....that I wasnt expecting.

Great to hear it works well.

Your G3 is def one of the top 3 nicest ive seen yet IMO.

Everyone keep up the great work and pix!!!
Rhino217

Update: Just finished my homemade mock suppressor. I still need to paint and trim the extra white part in the pic. Sorry for the grainy pic quality, our good camera broke a-angry.gif
FalconGroup6
^^^ Very nice SR25 Rhino

What did you make the suppressor out of???

And was it a SR25 to begin with or a conversion???
rossfashow
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Nov 21 2009, 10:42 AM) *
^^^ Very very nice.

An SRC motor huh.....that I wasnt expecting.

Great to hear it works well.

Your G3 is def one of the top 3 nicest ive seen yet IMO.

Everyone keep up the great work and pix!!!

thanks for the compliments

yeah I'd rather have a magnum but I got it from a parts gun, I maybe buy an AMP motor though as I'd have great results with it pulling my sr25 with m140

also I posted more pics of it if you click on my sig "My Current Arsenal"
FalconGroup6
No prob on the compliments.

I love seeing pix of everyones weapons/builds.

Honestly I'd tell you to go with a G&P 160, EG1000, or Systema Magnum motor.

Some people have mixed feelings on the Magnum but I personally love Systema parts.

I'm def gonna take a look at your arsenal.

Everyone keep posting more pix!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module