Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greek "Lizard" Camo Pattern
Airsoft Forum > Accessories, Attachments, Gear and Supplies > Uniforms, Military Gear, BDUs
Gcommando36
Where can I buy it? Google came up with nothing. For those of you who don't know, it looks like this (second post).
SHWELL
More info here as well.
http://www.kamouflage.net/camouflage/00274.php

OP I am trying to look as well. for you..

Damn, I have never come up with a blank like this b4... No luck. the closest thing was a Greek Camo Shirt from Sportmansguide... But I do not think it was "Lizard".. Sorry homie.
Paisley Pirate
I punched in "greek lizard camo" into google... quite a few links, and the fourth listing down is an ebay auction for a bdu blouse (jacket) in that pattern.

ebay # 120495220506

Nice pattern... looks pretty cool.
SHWELL
Isaw that as well, but that was the only listing anywhere.. I guess having the blouse is a start.
Gcommando36
Thanks for the help then. I just saw it on vacation in Greece and I thought it was BA.
NUSCerick
QUOTE (Gcommando36 @ Nov 25 2009, 10:06 AM) *
Thanks for the help then. I just saw it on vacation in Greece and I thought it was BA.

Maybe you should of gotten the stuff from a greek surplus store, I guess its to late now though.
seabass0911
Find a store In Greece and have them ship it to you
RobertMcGee
I have a buddy that uses it, I'll ask him where he got it.
Rhodesia
I would like to have some, I like it
Simon Riley
this is a greek site.you can find there the uniform you want

http://www.allaboutarmy.gr/

it has the english language option also to help you
Gcommando36
Sorry for the kinda late reply here, but I owe you a HUGE thanks. I'll definitely be buying a set in woodland, maybe desert.
Smartbomb
QUOTE (Gcommando36 @ Sep 24 2010, 10:16 PM) *
Sorry for the kinda late reply here, but I owe you a HUGE thanks. I'll definitely be buying a set in woodland, maybe desert.

Sportsman's Guide did have some tops at one point, which I picked up. Check out Tridentmilitary.com or their ebay store (smaller selection, but much faster processing). They sell a variety of the Greek tigers including the Air Force blue ones, and they are US (PA) located.

Best,
Evin
Gcommando36
Awesome, I live in PA right now so the shipping should be pretty fast. I gave Trident a glance before, but their stuff costs quite a lot.
Smartbomb
QUOTE (Gcommando36 @ Sep 25 2010, 01:36 PM) *
Awesome, I live in PA right now so the shipping should be pretty fast. I gave Trident a glance before, but their stuff costs quite a lot.

Their stuff is pricey, but they have some pretty uncommon items. Aside from that, any shipping from Greece, would be pretty steep I imagine. I've bought form them before, and as I said, their Ebay store front has less stuff but is much more responsive than their website. If you can find their stuff on ebay I would give it a reckon.

Best,
Evin
Gcommando36
I found a set of the camo I'm looking for for $90 + $7 shipping. I'm gonna get it as soon as I get some money.
wolfgeorge
Hey I'm from Greece ... If you need any help PM me.

Cheers
George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module