Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My M4 CQB-R
Airsoft Forum > Miscellaneous & Airsoft Related > Airsoft Photos and Videos > Airsoft Replica Photos
Dodge
I've finally got some new goodies in for my M4 and installed them. It seems like it's missing something though. I don't know what. Eventually, I plan on replacing the GLR-16 stock with a SOCOM stock and running a buffertube lipo. But that's going to be a while into the future. I've got some black XTM panels on the way to combine with the FG ones. So, here are the pictures. What do you guys think it needs?

Externals:
SCAR Flash hider
S-System Sights
CA 8" Rail system
Magpul Forest Green XTM rail covers
CA Armalite MBK
King Arms GLR-16 stock
G&P EOTech 552
Tango Down Pistol Grip
Magpul AFG
X Di Sniper xX
Looks REALLY nice Dodge
GI Jew
QUOTE (Dodge @ Feb 25 2010, 04:33 PM) *
What do you guys think it needs?

More wear and tear! a-grin.gif
Dodge
QUOTE (GI Jew @ Feb 25 2010, 05:35 PM) *
More wear and tear! a-grin.gif

I agree, GI. I'm a fan of the "Used and abused" look. It has quite a bit on it already, which you can see on the close up picture of the trades. I'm probably going to dust the stock and the pistol grip with some Tan Krylon to make it look dirtier.
RobertMcGee
Nice job on the photos too, I really like the 3rd one. I'd also try making it black and white, but keeping the gun in color, creates a great effect.
Dodge
QUOTE (RobertMcGee @ Feb 25 2010, 06:34 PM) *
Nice job on the photos too, I really like the 3rd one. I'd also try making it black and white, but keeping the gun in color, creates a great effect.

That was actually taken using the effect on the camera. There is no editing on the pictures at all.
RunnerGunner
It looks great, except I don't really like the tan rail covers.
Dodge
QUOTE (RunnerGunner @ Feb 25 2010, 06:52 PM) *
It looks great, except I don't really like the tan rail covers.

They're not Tan. They're FG, as I stated in the text. Please read more carefully next time.

Also,

Props to Stickydude1
AUSpartan
Great looking gun Dawdge. What happened to getting out of airsoft? haha. I love the stock personally, dunno why. I just do. I wanna see what it would look like with an ACOG, I really like when Armalites have ACOGs. It looks good. Besides that, it looks grand to me. Maybe a different flashider but I'm a personal fan of the "custom" ones, aka not stock.
Dodge
It doesn't have a stock flash hider on it. I'm not sure what this one is, but it's not stock. I think it may either be a SCAR or 417 flash hider.
RunnerGunner
lol
either way, I don't like the color of the rail covers.
Dodge
Eh, can't please everybody.
AUSpartan
Says it's a Scar but that would just be a stock Scar one then, right? I know, I know. I'm a tacticool Professional
Dodge
I know that it came off a Scar and that it isn't the stock Scar flash hider.
AUSpartan
Eh, then I guess I just don't really find that one to my liking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module