Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magpul Noveske 10"
Airsoft Forum > Miscellaneous & Airsoft Related > Airsoft Photos and Videos > Airsoft Replica Photos
Pages: 1, 2
nowayitskevin
This is my brother's KWA m4, but I just put my upper on it. But my gun will pretty much look like this.

Parts list:

KWA km4ris
ACM CTR stock
ACM front PTS rear mbus
ACM afg
ACM pmag midcap
ACM asap plate (soon to come)
ACM ms2 sling
PTS miad
EBB t1 micro aimpoint
baby gloomy bear zipper pull
MADBULL noveske 10" RIS
private parts (5th grade chuckle) scar flash hider with QD silencer
KWA front triangle sight (crudely) cut down low profile gas block (from my old M16)

I will put on a tufforce offset flashlight mount to mount my Fenix tk11 flashlight on either the right or left next to the front sight. I'm still debating whether or not to put the ladder rail covers (tan or black) and getting a pigtail for my light. The gun shoots 400fps out of the box. I'm not sure if I should rock the silencer to cover the 14" inner barrel or get a 300mm tightbore. I'll also get a 2nd spring which I'll use for indoor gaming (which leans me toward getting a 300
What do you guys think I should do? What do you think of the gun?
FalconGroup6
I like it alot to be honest.

Looks like a Noveske front end which is one of my fav.

Only thing id change would be the flash hider, swap it out with a KFH or KX3 and ull be set.

Or if ur gonna use the longer inner barrel then id throw on a AAC Suppressor or a Gemtech Blackside.

Just my .02

nowayitskevin
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Apr 12 2010, 12:39 PM) *
I like it alot to be honest.

Looks like a Noveske front end which is one of my fav.

Only thing id change would be the flash hider, swap it out with a KFH or KX3 and ull be set.

Or if ur gonna use the longer inner barrel then id throw on a AAC Suppressor or a Gemtech Blackside.

Just my .02

I was considering getting a kx3 actually. I'm leaning toward getting a shorter tightbore but keeping the fps at 400 for outdoor use. it'll be easier and the same price for a 350 fps spring, if I can get a good deal.
Dr.Duck
Nice M4. The magpul accent work really well with the T-1.
God I want a shorter barreled m4 right now. Urs is so awesome.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Dr.Duck @ Apr 12 2010, 09:20 PM) *
Nice M4. The magpul accent work really well with the T-1.
God I want a shorter barreled m4 right now. Urs is so awesome.

thanks!

gotta thank chris costa and travis haley for being so bada$$ with their dynamics stuff
nowayitskevin

got my fenix tk11 installed with the tufforce offset mount now. all this baby is waiting for are the asap plate and a front end sling swivel
Infect1d
Beautiful gun, man. I'm normally not a fan of noveske rails, but that set up looks amazing. My only suggestion is maybe moving the flashlight a little further back? Unless of course its in the position to be probably used when holding the AFG. IDk it just looks a little too far forward to me.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Infect1d @ Apr 14 2010, 06:24 PM) *
Beautiful gun, man. I'm normally not a fan of noveske rails, but that set up looks amazing. My only suggestion is maybe moving the flashlight a little further back? Unless of course its in the position to be probably used when holding the AFG. IDk it just looks a little too far forward to me.

It's in the best position it can be right now. I'm a righty and I like to have my lights on my strong side. I can easily get to the tailcap with my left hand, but I'm still contemplating using a pigtail switch (extra money NO!!!!). and it was awkward to have the light on the left side.
Swindler_DM
Where does the battery go? Does it fit in the front end or do you have it in the buffer tube? Or am I just blind and I cant see a peq box?

Also can you get a pic up with the suppresser? I think it might look sick with a suppressor on it.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Swindler_DM @ Apr 14 2010, 07:44 PM) *
Where does the battery go? Does it fit in the front end or do you have it in the buffer tube? Or am I just blind and I cant see a peq box?

Also can you get a pic up with the suppresser? I think it might look sick with a suppressor on it.

I have a king arms 11.1v buffer lipoly in the back. I'm still working on my wiring scheme, but I think I'm almost done.

here is a pic with my brother's kwa m4 next to mine. I took this picture before I installed the flashlight. I actually think it looks too long and is too front heavy with the silencer. it only functions as a cover for my inner barrel

APEXistud
Nice, very nice. Are considering adding some color in the future?
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (APEXistud @ Apr 14 2010, 11:04 PM) *
Nice, very nice. Are considering adding some color in the future?

I'm still debating on the ladder rails. at first, I wanted to do the old FDE parts on a black gun, but I felt that it became used too often. I like the way having it all black turned out. subtle, yet the magpul furniture still show.
lolzwhoisitlolz
Question.

Why the ASAP and the front sling mount?
roecar
QUOTE (lolzwhoisitlolz @ Apr 15 2010, 10:06 AM) *
Question.

Switch between one point and two point mounting styles.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (lolzwhoisitlolz @ Apr 15 2010, 11:06 AM) *
Question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYsl1XrsNc
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (nowayitskevin @ Apr 16 2010, 04:49 AM) *

Surefire 6p / clone flashlight? I have one too.. and I can tell you where to get a pressure switch for $11ish shipped if you are interested.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (jdm_waaat @ Apr 16 2010, 07:32 AM) *
Surefire 6p / clone flashlight? I have one too.. and I can tell you where to get a pressure switch for $11ish shipped if you are interested.

I do have a 6p clone, but that is not the light I have on my gun. the torch I rock is a Fenix TK11.

it has two brightnesses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rso7ddIhSk
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (nowayitskevin @ Apr 16 2010, 01:02 PM) *
I do have a 6p clone, but that is not the light I have on my gun. the torch I rock is a Fenix TK11.

it has two brightnesses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rso7ddIhSk

Oh, ok. I have a G&P 6p clone with a 9p extension and a pressure switch, along with a 300lm cree led.

Cheapest. Flashlight. Ever. Yet. Totally. Awesome.

Not trying to take over your thread, but this is what I'm talking about.

nowayitskevin
QUOTE (jdm_waaat @ Apr 16 2010, 09:16 AM) *
Oh, ok. I have a G&P 6p clone with a 9p extension and a pressure switch, along with a 300lm cree led.

Cheapest. Flashlight. Ever. Yet. Totally. Awesome.

Not trying to take over your thread, but this is what I'm talking about.

I totally agree with you. I use the 6p clone as my daily carry light. having gone through the 6p clone, a g2, and fenix, the 6p is definitely the best bargain. however, as a weapon torch, the tk11 does WONDERS
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (nowayitskevin @ Apr 16 2010, 01:19 PM) *
I totally agree with you. I use the 6p clone as my daily carry light. having gone through the 6p clone, a g2, and fenix, the 6p is definitely the best bargain. however, as a weapon torch, the tk11 does WONDERS

How much did you get it for? is it 1" diameter? What's so special about it? lumens?
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (jdm_waaat @ Apr 16 2010, 10:20 AM) *
How much did you get it for? is it 1" diameter? What's so special about it? lumens?

I got the fenix for $70 from an HK retailer on ebay. it has two lumen settings by twisting the head of the light (watch the video). the build quality is amazing for a chinese made light (no racist, its just amazing). its run time is great with one 18652 battery and it is SOLID. perfect for blinding on high mode and for daily pocketing on low.
nowayitskevin
Magpul Noveske 10.5" Carbine feat. Pedobear

KWA sr10 base
-Stock Gearbox and Hop Up
-Classic Army 275mm brass inner barrel
-Tufforce Offset 1" flashlight mount
-Aimpoint Micro T-1 replica
-PPA AAC SCAR-SD Flashhider without the silencer
-QD sling swivel
-Fenix TK11 R2 led Flashlight
-KWA m16 front sight made to be a gas block
Picture of the homemade gas block next to a KWA front sight

Rewired for buffer tube lipolys (not using the sr10 coil wiring system)
-Firefox 11.1v 1200mah 20c
-King Arms 11.1v 1100mah 15c
-Premium Power 7.4v 1300mah 20c

Noveske Parts:
-Madbull Free Float 10" RIS
-Madbull 10" Outer Barrel

Magpul Parts:
-PTS rear magpul back up sight (mbus)
-ACM front mbus
-ACM ctr stock
-PTS miad pistol grip
-ACM angled fore grip
-ACM pmag 90rnd
-ACM asap sling adapter
-ACM ms2 dynamics sling
goldeneye007airsoft
ACM ASAP for the WA? I haven't see any ones made for AEGs. Did you unscrew the buffer tube to get it on?

And which replica T-1 do you have? Is the windage and elevation adjustable?

That gun is SEXY
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ Apr 18 2010, 03:46 PM) *
ACM ASAP for the WA? I haven't see any ones made for AEGs. Did you unscrew the buffer tube to get it on?

That gun is SEXY

t-tiger sells ACM asap for AEG's.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ Apr 18 2010, 11:46 AM) *

That gun is SEXY

they are made for AEGs. I did have to take off the buffer tube to get it on like a regular AEG sling mount

I have the EBB replica (ebaybanned) and yes, it is fully adjustable

thanks!

nowayitskevin
added pics of the gun with ACM ASAP and QD adapter. "modeling" with the ACM magpul ms2 sling

ms2 in a one-point config

ms2 in a two-point config with the QD adapter at the first position

ms2 in a two-point config with the QD adapter at the second position

ms2 in "standby" (I guess you would call it that). not the way magpul shows how. they instruct a barrel down way

FalconGroup6
Sweet pix with the MS2 kevin.

I actually need to mount a second contact this way I can do a one point config.

How do u like those ACM PMAGs???, im assuming there Big Dads???
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (FalconGroup6 @ Apr 20 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Sweet pix with the MS2 kevin.

I actually need to mount a second contact this way I can do a one point config.

How do u like those ACM PMAGs???, im assuming there Big Dads???

Both of you need to give T-tiger's pmags a try. They are amazing.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (jdm_waaat @ Apr 20 2010, 06:41 PM) *
Both of you need to give T-tiger's pmags a try. They are amazing.

my experience with bigdad's pmag is amazing. I ran the full mag nonstop on full auto without misfeeds
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (nowayitskevin @ Apr 20 2010, 10:42 PM) *
my experience with bigdad's pmag is amazing. I ran the full mag nonstop on full auto without misfeeds

Same here with T-tiger. He sells hicaps and I think midcaps too afaik.

How is the build quality though?

Also, T-tiger sells magpul trigger guards for $8 shipped each, and I highly suggest them. I LOVE mine.
nowayitskevin

Got some new items

-Dboy Ambi mag catch
-JBU badger replica charging handle latch
-ACM short pmag
goldeneye007airsoft
It's perfect, but MIAD+Standard Trigger Guard= weird lookin IMO
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ May 2 2010, 05:58 PM) *
It's perfect, but MIAD+Standard Trigger Guard= weird lookin IMO

it's almost perfect to what I want. I want some KNS pins too, but I'm not sure if they'll install on an AEG correctly and I don't have the expendable cash yet. as for the trigger guard, I want one bad! but I don't have the right pin punch to remove the roll pin without damaging the "ears" of the lower receiver.

note the button-top screws on the trigger guard. I want that! =P
goldeneye007airsoft
I has solution!!!

New lower a-thumbsup.gif a-thumbsup.gif
Although I heard KWA's have serious issues with after-market bodies.

nowayitskevin
QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ May 2 2010, 06:15 PM) *
I has solution!!!

New lower a-thumbsup.gif a-thumbsup.gif
Although I heard KWA's have serious issues with after-market bodies.

I'm not talking about replacing the lower, I just want the kns pins and the button screw for the trigger guard
jdm_waaat
QUOTE (nowayitskevin @ May 2 2010, 10:23 PM) *
I'm not talking about replacing the lower, I just want the kns pins and the button screw for the trigger guard

try using a small allen key as a punch. That worked on my kwa's lower.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (jdm_waaat @ May 2 2010, 06:25 PM) *
try using a small allen key as a punch. That worked on my kwa's lower.

I've tried, it won't budge. I will try until I cannot any longer (never)
Shigidy
awesome rifle! looks kinda like mine, I think it's kus of the MBUS and Noveske RIS
roecar
Yo hit me up when you'll be at Tac City again, I have multiple punch sets for that. Also this Tuesday is $5 at Tac City. It'll be packed from what I hear.
EBHM4
That gun looks like it should be featured in Art of the Tactical Carbine! I love the subtle Magpul accents and I like the full black scheme! I use FDE on black myself, but if I ever built a Noveske it would have to stay black.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (roecar @ May 3 2010, 12:40 AM) *
Yo hit me up when you'll be at Tac City again, I have multiple punch sets for that. Also this Tuesday is $5 at Tac City. It'll be packed from what I hear.

ahh! I literally JUST got back from home depot getting my own set!
Shigidy
ever consider getting a ubr? that would look shmexy on your gun
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Shigidy @ May 4 2010, 10:39 PM) *
ever consider getting a ubr? that would look shmexy on your gun

I have considered a UBR, but considering my limited funds and the potential of not being able to use my ASAP plate have led me toward the CTR more (I transition to my weak side a lot during cqb)

update! just purchased an ACM RSA (rail sling adapter)
FalconGroup6
kevin im assuming u purchased one of Bigdads.

Post back and let me know how the RSA is ive been considering picking a few up.
Dodge

ms2 in "standby" (I guess you would call it that). not the way magpul shows how. they instruct a barrel down way

I was digging through this thread with my jaw on the floor and this is the only thing I could see that required a minor comment.

I would suggest actually putting the sling in 'standby' with the barrel pointing down, as suggested by Magpul. The reason I say this is not because Magpul suggests it, but because it is actually a sound practice. In a combat situation, the only time you should put your weapon in 'standby' is because you are climbing or otherwise engaged in an activity that requires both hands. Now, if you are climbing, for example, and you have your weapon in 'standby' with the barrel pointing up, you stand a very good chance of having something falling down the barrel. If the barrel was pointed down, there is no chance of something falling down the barrel.

I had an experience like that when I was in the Army. Long story short; I ended up with half a branch down the barrel of my gun; leaves, bark, etc. So it is a very sound practice to have your weapon in 'standby' with the barrel pointed down.

Just my $.02.
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Dodge @ May 7 2010, 11:35 AM) *
I was digging through this thread with my jaw on the floor and this is the only thing I could see that required a minor comment.

I would suggest actually putting the sling in 'standby' with the barrel pointing down, as suggested by Magpul. The reason I say this is not because Magpul suggests it, but because it is actually a sound practice. In a combat situation, the only time you should put your weapon in 'standby' is because you are climbing or otherwise engaged in an activity that requires both hands. Now, if you are climbing, for example, and you have your weapon in 'standby' with the barrel pointing up, you stand a very good chance of having something falling down the barrel. If the barrel was pointed down, there is no chance of something falling down the barrel.

I had an experience like that when I was in the Army. Long story short; I ended up with half a branch down the barrel of my gun; leaves, bark, etc. So it is a very sound practice to have your weapon in 'standby' with the barrel pointed down.

Just my $.02.

Good to know. I just figured this would be the quickest way for me to get to my rifle if need be. but now that I've learned something, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when (if) I get into real steel.

thanks!
nowayitskevin
New Addition!!!

ACM mini-kx3 flash hider.

red dot is removed because it stays on and drains battery when switch is on any position (including zero) making it impractical to keep on or use in a game. flashlight not useful outdoors in daytime.

this is pretty much how I have my rifle when I play.

Dodge
What's that orange on your stock?
nowayitskevin
QUOTE (Dodge @ May 9 2010, 10:23 PM) *
What's that orange on your stock?

they're ear plugs. I use them to hold an allen wrench that is used to remove the butt pad if I need to unplug my battery for any reason.
Dodge
Okay. So you have to use an allen wrench to remove the butt pad? The reason I ask is I just bought an ACM CTR stock and I'm using a buffer tube lipo.

Is there any way you can get detail pics of how it's held in there? Is it secure?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module