Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magnum BB cold shot kits
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Sniper Rifles
snipershot
Anyone know if the cold shot c02 kits are still around? I'm looking to build my next project around one.
laxweasel
Nope. Someone opened up a paypal dispute on the creator of the coldshot kits, freezing all his funs, causing him a huge personal headache and personal expense, so he got out of making them. He supposedly passed off his projects to someone else but that person has been working on a V2 NBB gearbox and as far as I have seen is not producing the coldshot kits. Your best bet is to look around classicairsoft and talk to some of the people over there who are producing rigs.
bnoji
QUOTE (snipershot @ Apr 16 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Anyone know if the cold shot c02 kits are still around? I'm looking to build my next project around one.

I recall reading something about MagnumBB stopping work on the cold shot kits. You can always make your own though. I should have a spare set of parts here...if not, I can get you the info for the company I ordered them from. IIRC, I picked up the SMC/Pneuaire reg (AR10) from Coast Pneumatics, fittings from McMaster and the 12g changer/reg from GI (not ASGI).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module