Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KSC / KWA?
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Gas Powered Handguns & SMGs
EluveitieMeta1018
Why are they always grouped together?

Are they made by the same company or just very similar or what?
soviet911
They both use same system to power their guns. In most cases KWA is considered to have better guns in perfomace and reliablity, while KWC is considred to have better externals overall...but I don't know much more then that...
Allizard
KWA is not KWC. Please don't mix them together.

KSC = Kofu Shima Corporation is a Japanese company. KWA is the OEM for many KSC products. This is why a lot of people got confuse between the two.
The Vainguard
QUOTE (Allizard @ Jun 27 2010, 09:14 PM) *
KWA is not KSC. Please don't mix them together.

KSC = Kofu Shima Corporation is a Japanese company. KWA is the OEM for many KSC products. This is why a lot of people got confuse between the two.

Fixed. =]
hydralover
^ No, you missed something...

QUOTE (soviet911 @ Jun 27 2010, 08:10 PM) *
They both use same system to power their guns. In most cases KWA is considered to have better guns in perfomace and reliablity, while KWC is considred to have better externals overall...but I don't know much more then that...

The Vainguard
Oh ok... Well the "S" is close to the "W" so, someone just wasnt paying attention. lol. I also skipped soviets post :P
Allizard
Vainguard, I intentionally wrote KWC.

Are you being a smart censored2.gif?! ;-)
Automobilie
I seriously doubt KWC rebrands KWA/KSC. Neither of the latter have D.Eagles and a rebrander needs something to rebrand. KWC is it's own company.
The Vainguard
QUOTE (Allizard @ Jun 28 2010, 12:29 AM) *
Vainguard, I intentionally wrote KWC.

Are you being a smart censored2.gif?! ;-)

Lol, No man! I just didn't see soviets post ;-;...
Allizard
For those who got confused with all the three letters airsoft companies who start with a K.

KJW - Kuan Ju Works
KWC - Kien Well Corporation
KSC - Kofu Shima Corporation
KWA - NO SPECIAL MEANING. But I call it Klingon Warrior Academy
wolfgeorge
KWA = KSC
KSC are the same guns with KWA but the KWA doesn't have marking and comes from Taiwan. KSC have markings most of time laser printed and are imported to Japan and from there exported to the rest of the world that's why KSC are a bit more expensive from KWA.
Tobi-Kun
QUOTE (wolfgeorge @ Jul 6 2010, 04:29 AM) *
KWA = KSC
KSC are the same guns with KWA but the KWA doesn't have marking and comes from Taiwan. KSC have markings most of time laser printed and are imported to Japan and from there exported to the rest of the world that's why KSC are a bit more expensive from KWA.

As Allizard just said they are not the same. Please read the thread.
wolfgeorge
QUOTE (Tobi-Kun @ Jul 6 2010, 06:20 PM) *
As Allizard just said they are not the same. Please read the thread.

I know what I'm writing and I've done my research, every single part fits in both company guns, that alone says something. It's not like clone lets say of Marui guns that some parts may fit and some don't.
The Vainguard
QUOTE (wolfgeorge @ Jul 6 2010, 09:20 AM) *
I know what I'm writing and I've done my research, every single part fits in both company guns, that alone says something. It's not like clone lets say of Marui guns that some parts may fit and some don't.

Before you go around spreading conjecture. Please read. KWA is the OEM of KSC as Allizard said. Do you know what OEM is? THAT is why every part fits, they are NOT the same company.
Tobi-Kun
QUOTE (wolfgeorge @ Jul 6 2010, 12:20 PM) *

We recently just had a disagreement between Ares and Star, and you kept saying they are the same company, in which they are not.

To add to what Vain said, the OEM manufactures the guns, but doesn't always sell them. This is what happened between Star and Ares. Ares didn't design the guns, they made them FOR Star, then started producing and selling the guns their selves w/o Stars permission.
KSC produces KWAs to some extent, that's why all the parts are interchangeable.
Allizard
And I thought I was about to retire from posting... meh.gif

Tobi-Kun,

It should be KWA produce KSC. KWA IS the OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer. And KSC is not the only company we have build guns for.

Tobi-Kun
QUOTE (Allizard @ Jul 6 2010, 09:14 PM) *
And I thought I was about to retire from posting... meh.gif

Tobi-Kun,

It should be KWA produce KSC. KWA IS the OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer. And KSC is not the only company we have build guns for.

I see, well it's the same diff in most people eyes.

Good fact to know though a-thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module