Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what happened to AGMs PPSH?
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > AEG (Automatic Electric Guns) Rifles & SMGs
Linglingjr
title says it all please don't yell at me for making a pointless topic thats allready been made 100 times I searched and all the posts are old.
Star_folder
I think AGM is one of the companies that got hit hard by the china crack down. Which would mean their not being made anymore.
chenc544
QUOTE (Star_folder @ Jul 13 2010, 07:01 PM) *
I think AGM is one of the companies that got hit hard by the china crack down. Which would mean their not being made anymore.

Yup. CYMA's are starting to restock so we will have to wait and see if AGM comes back too. They might comeback under another company name too. The AGM MP44 is apparently getting made under the name Quality Power...

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...bed1c716f179e06
Linglingjr
lol same thing as agm mp44 but NOT made by agm
The_Russian_Concussion
they have stopped production since the crackdown and arrest of its president
armalite attack
JHBell on these forums designed it and sold the patents to AGM, which they sold to Hexagon and Ares. This info is straight from him. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it.
locprecision
QUOTE (Linglingjr @ Jul 13 2010, 08:41 PM) *
title says it all please don't yell at me for making a pointless topic thats allready been made 100 times I searched and all the posts are old.

Airsoft gi had the Ares PPSH for $400.00 but I think they're gone!
Linglingjr
QUOTE (locprecision @ Jul 14 2010, 07:15 PM) *

yeah and no way am I spending $400 fo one the agm one would have cost less then $200
eckoman11
I'm going out on a limb to say it was delayed. My friend ordered a Matrix BAR back in March or so, and it has been delayed several times, and is currently projected to be shipped out sometime in August.
dario the scott
QUOTE (locprecision @ Jul 14 2010, 07:15 PM) *

Are they actually gone? They just stocked up with those...hmmmm
ehobbyasia.com
Agm is nolonger.

I believe the pictures of the AGM PPSH late last year were fake.
If not, then PPSH project ended with the arrests and closure of the company.

HP and ARES are the only currently manufactures of the PPSH 41

RIP AGM.
a-confused.gif
Linglingjr
this is a very sad and hard time for me. im sure ill get through it, but not without shedding many. many tears. all I wanted was a ppsh for under $200 but no they took that away from me too ranting.gif rip_1.gif
Dmitri
That's communism for ya! lol
chenc544
QUOTE (ehobbyasia.com @ Jul 15 2010, 04:12 AM) *
Agm is nolonger.

That's a shame, they might not make the best guns but they had some unique clones that other Chinese makers weren't doing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module