Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PSG-1 Parts
Airsoft Forum > Buy Sell Trade > Airsoft Items For Sale
glockgirl
Paypal only all sales are final. No trades will take offers will sell everything for 350.00 shipped

Systema 400% FTK like new maybe 100 round on them kit is miss some parts spring,shims,piston head,motor, switch, and stopper rail. asking 85.00 shipped

Systema 300% gear set new has no piston asking 75.00 shipped

Madbull 590 tight bore barrel maybe had 200 round throw it asking 30.00 shipped

TM Pistol Grip with Adjustable Palm Swell for different hand size and motor plate asking 50.00 shipped

TM pistol grip new with no palm swell and no motor plate asking 25.00 shipped

TM 300% complete gearbox was upgraded by Redwolf had maybe 1,000 round throw it this hard to find and might need re timed asking 150.00 shipped

Paisley Pirate
pm sent
ridgedemort
QUOTE (PistolWhipped @ Mar 4 2011, 06:07 AM) *
Here on ASF we like pictures
Also your prices are high for a bunch of used items and some of its missing pieces, you might want to adjust for that.
But I'm sure they'll buy anything out there in IOWA

Those prices are actually pretty decent for PSG-1 parts. And since they're marked as shipped, the price for the actual item is a bit cheaper.

I'd actually pick up that gearbox if I still owned a TM PSG-1.
glockgirl
QUOTE (PistolWhipped @ Mar 4 2011, 05:07 AM) *
Here on ASF we like pictures
Also your prices are high for a bunch of used items and some of its missing pieces, you might want to adjust for that.
But I'm sure they'll buy anything out there in IOWA

I put photo's up and the parts are lightly used if used at all. or should I say there lightly new??

Thanks for being a HATER!!
Have a nice day!!
glockgirl
400% kit SPF
glockgirl
BumP
MJP
Free bump - let's face it, when has ANY PSG spare-parts threads come around, let alone upgrade parts?
glockgirl
QUOTE (MJP @ Mar 8 2011, 11:43 AM) *
Free bump - let's face it, when has ANY PSG spare-parts threads come around, let alone upgrade parts?

Where's all the PSG1 lovers???? a-crazy.gif
EDI 1st
QUOTE (glockgirl @ Mar 8 2011, 10:20 PM) *
Where's all the PSG1 lovers???? a-crazy.gif

Here, but without a PSG1 >_<
glockgirl
I still have everything 300.00 for the whole deal????
glockgirl
Bump

QUOTE (glockgirl @ Mar 9 2011, 09:03 PM) *
I still have everything 300.00 for the whole deal????
glockgirl
BUMP
glockgirl
QUOTE (glockgirl @ Mar 4 2011, 12:25 AM) *
Paypal only all sales are final. No trades will take offers will sell everything for 350.00 shipped

Systema 400% FTK like new maybe 100 round on them kit is miss some parts spring,shims,piston head,motor, switch, and stopper rail. asking 85.00 shipped

Systema 300% gear set new has no piston asking 75.00 shipped

Madbull 590 tight bore barrel maybe had 200 round throw it asking 30.00 shipped

TM Pistol Grip with Adjustable Palm Swell for different hand size and motor plate asking 50.00 shipped

TM pistol grip new with no palm swell and no motor plate asking 25.00 shipped

TM 300% complete gearbox was upgraded by Redwolf had maybe 1,000 round throw it this hard to find and might need re timed asking 150.00 shipped

Barrel has been sold and the Gearbox is sold
glockgirl
TM pistol grip new with no palm swell and no motor plate asking 25.00 shipped is now SOLD

Both Gear sets and grip and a spare lower 175.00 shipped in the US out side of US you pay shipping.
glockgirl
Both Gear sets and grip and a spare lower 175.00 shipped in the US out side of US you pay shipping.
glockgirl
Anyone make a offer
glockgirl
Both Gear sets and grip and a spare lower 170.00 shipped in the US out side of US you pay shipping.
glockgirl
Bump
glockgirl
Price drop 150.00 + shipping for everything that's left
glockgirl
Everything has been sold. Thanks everyone!!! a-kiss.gif

QUOTE (glockgirl @ Mar 20 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Price drop 150.00 + shipping for everything that's left
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module