Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where can I get a&k replacement parts
Airsoft Forum > Buy Sell Trade > General Buying & Selling Discussions
trooshot
I have an a&k masada with a broken mag catch and broken hop up, does anyone know if theres any place I can get a replacement?
aznriptide859
Practically impossible - OEM parts for ACM guns are usually never sold by retailers. Plus A&K has always been in trouble with the Chinese government, so the possibility of retailers stocking stock parts is basically nil.
Lon3Wo1f
There's some machinists on the various airsoft forums that can manufacture spare parts.

I know my cousin broke his mag catch, and got one machined out of aluminum.

I'm fairly sure the hopup can also be machined, or you can wait until kingdom comes for a&k to send another batch of CNC'd hopups.
trooshot
Know which forum and which person I have to contact?
Lon3Wo1f
Hit up "Freshman" on BAAL.
muntjac13
QUOTE (trooshot @ Mar 8 2011, 09:40 PM) *
I have an a&k masada with a broken mag catch and broken hop up, does anyone know if theres any place I can get a replacement?

I am that cousin who broke his mag catch haha. I can vouch for freshman. Did quick work for me :D. What you would need to do though is send your broken parts in so that he can measure it and everything for you. the website you want to go to is bayareaairsoft.com.
aznriptide859
Oh. My. Jesus.

I'm sorry, but BAAL is full of ignorami and douchebaggery. But if this "Freshman" guy can help you, go for it - if you ending up blow your brains on because of the forums though, don't say I didn't warn you.
Lon3Wo1f
QUOTE (aznriptide859 @ Mar 9 2011, 07:07 PM) *
Oh. My. Jesus.

I'm sorry, but BAAL is full of ignorami and douchebaggery. But if this "Freshman" guy can help you, go for it - if you ending up blow your brains on because of the forums though, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'll agree they are not very intelligent, but that can often be in your advantage.

Case in point: I picked up a brand new Army Code G36 receiver (with all trades intact) for 100. Remember how hard of a time King Krispy had locating his? I don't remember how much he spent, but I doubt he could match my price.
aznriptide859
Cheers to taking advantage of ignorami.

*clink*

EDIT: OP, seems like I blurted my mouth out too quickly - RSOV just came out with a new CNC'ed hopup + air nozzle for the A&K MASADA.

http://new.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&a...&cateId=146
muntjac13
QUOTE (aznriptide859 @ Mar 9 2011, 11:07 PM) *
Oh. My. Jesus.

Well please do explain how. I would very much like to hear about this
trueamerican
QUOTE (muntjac13 @ Mar 9 2011, 05:41 PM) *
I am that cousin who broke his mag catch haha. I can vouch for freshman. Did quick work for me :D. What you would need to do though is send your broken parts in so that he can measure it and everything for you. the website you want to go to is bayareaairsoft.com.

Hey you broke the mag release on your Masada too? I just broke mine last week, right after I got it back from being serviced and upgraded, so I really need a new one. Is that guy still making em?
Eat My M4
Please watch the date on posts. This thread is almost a year old.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module