I'm having difficulties choosing the right 1911 GBB for myself. I'm not too picky about trademarks, but I want it to be full metal, reliable, and gas-efficient. Lastly, I would like to have it accessible to aftermarket parts, such as slides, loading nozzles, etc. Here are my options:
1) WE M1911A1 Full Metal GBB Pistol with Extra Magazine: $98
2) KWC M1911 BlowBack CO2 Version (Full Metal): $108
3) KWA M1911 MKIII PTP GBB Pistol (2 Magazines): $170
4) Western Arms SCW3 Colt MKIV Series 70 GBB Pistol (Carbon Black): $173
5) Tokyo Marui M1911A1 Colt Government GBB Pistol: $166
Please give a reason or two WHY you would choose that 1911 GBB over the other brands. Also, if there are any essential mods/upgrades that should be done to the GBB, please say which. Thanks so much.