Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ps3 bundle 160gb
Airsoft Forum > Buy Sell Trade > NON airsoft items (For Sale & Wanted)
sithlordharley
ok I bought this ps3 brand new in October I hardly play it. I got mw2 and mw3, the wireless controller it comes with and a cheap wired controller for if a friend wanted to play and a camo blue tooth style headset.. I still have the original box I will ship it in.
im looking for m4s... now ive had really really bad luck with airsoft rifles so I want something that is guna last please
will also look a bundle is u wana add stuff like mags or tan pouches thats always a bonus
sithlordharley
QUOTE (sithlordharley @ Jan 25 2012, 09:20 PM) *
ok I bought this ps3 brand new in October I hardly play it. I got mw2 and mw3, the wireless controller it comes with and a cheap wired controller for if a friend wanted to play and a camo blue tooth style headset.. I still have the original box I will ship it in.
im looking for m4s... now ive had really really bad luck with airsoft rifles so I want something that is guna last please
will also look a bundle is u wana add stuff like mags or tan pouches thats always a bonus

mp5 or mp7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module