Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best RIS for a G&P WOC body?
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Gas Powered Rifles & Polarstar
Cap10Squirty
So my two-piece RIS that fits in the handguard clamp is WAY too loose. I recently bought a no-brand free float RIS and am returning it because it only screws down 2/3 of the way onto the body before it becomes too tight to budge. I do not have a AR-15 multitool and do not want to risk breaking the metal body (which I have made the mistake of doing so before...now I completely separate the upper and lower receiver when doing this)

Anyway,

are there any brands like madbull or similar that offer rail systems that will fit my G&P WOC?

Regards

Cap10
kagami
Madbull often has G&P nuts for all of their freefloat RIS models, check them out when when you buy a rail.

alternatively you can just buy a G&P handguard (URX, RIS II replica) and roll with that.
vulrath
I've heard of people having barrel nuts where the thread pitch is slightly different from G&P. Their solution was to lightly file the threads on the receiver until it fit. I have never attempted this, though. as I use regular ol' G&P handguards (I prefer to keep my guns' externals as simplistic as possible, so I don't care much for rails).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module