Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old time Player Starting agian
Airsoft Forum > General > New Members
Phantom218
Hi all my name is Jason. I've been playing airsoft since I was 15 or so. I played consistently until the age of 18, then due to friends moving for college and myself going off to school we decided to hang it up. Now that I've got some free time again, restarting airsoft is my #1 objective after my final guitar gear is paid off (stupid in store credit cards..). I've played in a few major ops up here in Wisconsin, but this time me and one or two other friends are gearing up for BIG ops such as Irene and Northern Lights.
I'm 21 now and a lot has changed. Back in the day, I ran through quite a few TM's, and its odd to see that they are not as popular as they used to be in the new market. This time around I plan to either construct a pretty accurate US Ranger build built around the KWA KM4-SR10, or building a ARES Tavor into a reliable field rifle. I've been on these forums and ASR for quite some time, but mainly used the classifieds and not the forums themselves, and now that I know my way around a typical gearbox, this forum will be a Godsend to me for knowledge and issues arising.

Again, can't wait to be a part of the community!

Phantom
BBSlinger
Welcome back to the sport!

Always good to have veteran players who know their way around the sport on here!
Phantom218
Thanks for the welcome back!

Looks like I'm going to acquire one of my old stock TM m4's from a friend so my project gun is perfect :)

Up first, full metal body from Madbull. Looking at the Noveske MUR metal body, 12 in Noveske RIS, and the 14.5 inch Noveske outer barrel, along with a new promy tightbore barrel as close to the flashhider as I can.

Can't wait to dig in!

Phantom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module