Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ASG AW .308
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Sniper Rifles
seithis
Hello everyone,
Ive got a question about upgrades parts for ASG AW .308 sniper rifle. Is it a clone like the rest UTG mk96 and WELL MB01 etc. ?
Friend of mine is selling one on real nice price(he played one game with it, to find that sniper is not his role) and im looking for info all over the internet, but cannot find any so far.
My direct questions are:
Is it upgradeable
Which parts can fit in.
Is it good platform for upgrading

Few weeks ago ive bought the Swiss Arms M6 Black Eagle and I was disapointed with the fact I cant upgrade it, because of the sealed cylinder.
The guy who sold me the rifle took advantage of my lack of knowledge at that time. It will be foolish to make same mistake twice.

Thanks

woogie_man
Being as this rifle just came out........ or is yet to come out, you are probably not going to find very much info on it as of yet.

But I would be willing to bet that it is going to be a clone of the TM L96 rifle. And I can't imagine why the cylinder would be sealed, though if it is all you need is a drill and a small drill bit to take care of that.
seithis
I've seen some youtube reviews on Aw .308 which are posted in 2010 I don't think we are talking about the same rifle :)
woogie_man
Yup different rifle....

Was thinking of the APO 338, been reading up on the rifle, and was reading that at the same time.

Sorry man
seithis
No one know nothing about this rifle?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module