Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KSC g19 nozzle pin
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Gas Powered Handguns & SMGs
AirsoftBgnr78
I've had this problem ever since I got it back from Michael McNair polished the slide. It was fine for a few weeks then it keeps popping out. I bought a new KWA nozzle thinking that would work but the pin won't pop in all the way.

I was wondering if there is a solution for this? I tried tape but it's too thick for the nozzle to slide freely. Would some super glue or epoxy work?

Thanks,

ABgnr78
AirsoftBgnr78
Bump...

Anyone?
1911loverer
Can you please specify which piece... you weren't being very descriptive ;)

AirsoftBgnr78
Sorry if it didn't sound very descriptive but I thought it sounded pretty straight forward.

The part # is 26
1911loverer
QUOTE (AirsoftBgnr78 @ Aug 10 2012, 12:47 AM) *
Sorry if it didn't sound very descriptive but I thought it sounded pretty straight forward.

The part # is 26

the pin is supposed to have spines on one end of it if the pin is worn out ot thr splines arent there, you have two opions.
1 *find* a new one
2 use a minuet amount of superglue on it like my friend does in his video:
(GO TO 3:10 on the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSYwkjq3Swg
AirsoftBgnr78
I didn't know it had spines but it definitely only goes in one way. So if it's popping out then the spines must be worn.

I think my only option is the 2nd one. I looked on KWAusa and they didn't even have one. Although I might email them in case. The superglue idea is probably what I'll do.

Thanks for the help

ASBgnr78
1911loverer
QUOTE (AirsoftBgnr78 @ Aug 10 2012, 11:49 AM) *
I didn't know it had spines but it definitely only goes in one way. So if it's popping out then the spines must be worn.

I think my only option is the 2nd one. I looked on KWAusa and they didn't even have one. Although I might email them in case. The superglue idea is probably what I'll do.

Thanks for the help

ASBgnr78

no problem, if you have any trouble with kwa/ksc glock he is definitely the man to ask ;)
AirsoftBgnr78
Dammit I tried the superglue idea and put it on the wrong side and now my loading nozzle is tighter in the BBU now. I have a KWA loading nozzle but for some reason the pin doesn't go in like the one for this one.

I might switch my Glock 17 with it. Maybe this pin will fit better in the 17's nozzle and vise verse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module