Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good reliable AEG
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Which Gun Should I Get
Lando98
I am looking for a very reliable AEG that is consistent at about 350 fps. I have been looking at the top tech series and am considering them. what are your suggestions?
AllAboutTheO21
QUOTE (Lando98 @ Jan 13 2013, 09:43 PM) *
I am looking for a very reliable AEG that is consistent at about 350 fps. I have been looking at the top tech series and am considering them. what are your suggestions?

A good gun like that would probably be a G&G combat machine
Guges Mk3
King Arms M4 is also an option.

If your talking about the G&G Top Tech...skip them...you don't need a "jiggly door" on your AEG...it does not to make you play better or shoot better.
Dentist of Detroit
Like Guges said, G&G's Combat Machine and Top Tech series are pretty pointless, and King Arms makes better guns IMO.

Although, if you want extreme reliability, it's best not to exclude Tokyo Marui.

They make very accurate and reliable guns, but they shoot more towards 280-ish.
Lando98
QUOTE (Dentist of Detroit @ Jan 14 2013, 11:51 AM) *
Like Guges said, G&G's Combat Machine and Top Tech series are pretty pointless, and King Arms makes better guns IMO.

Although, if you want extreme reliability, it's best not to exclude Tokyo Marui.

They make very accurate and reliable guns, but they shoot more towards 280-ish.

I have thought about TM. I don't really want a sportline and I wasnt really going for the top tech for the blowback. I havent looked much into king arms.
Lando98
I have heard that the accuracy on the KWA KM16 is a bit lacking and I had thought about it. Does anyone have any real experience and advice with KWA?
Loveyuri
the Km16 will hit 400.

Most out of the box gun won't be accuracy/ have good range.
Maybe at like 75-100 feet but anything over that they will all be lacking.

Tm does shoot at 280 fps but it's hop up is far superior to the other guns in terms of range.

Depending on your budget, how much are you willing to spend on a gun?
Lando98
QUOTE (Loveyuri @ Jan 14 2013, 06:55 PM) *
the Km16 will hit 400.

Most out of the box gun won't be accuracy/ have good range.
Maybe at like 75-100 feet but anything over that they will all be lacking.

Tm does shoot at 280 fps but it's hop up is far superior to the other guns in terms of range.

Depending on your budget, how much are you willing to spend on a gun?

yeah my friend has a couple of TMs (ak beta, thompson) and the hop-up is amazing. Are stock TMs really skirmishable or will you be lacking?
Loveyuri
QUOTE (Lando98 @ Jan 14 2013, 06:14 PM) *
yeah my friend has a couple of TMs (ak beta, thompson) and the hop-up is amazing. Are stock TMs really skirmishable or will you be lacking?

Cqb, they are pretty good.
For field, I would choose something else.
Lando98
QUOTE (Loveyuri @ Jan 14 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Cqb, they are pretty good.
For field, I would choose something else.

I think I may just go with the KM16 and get 6.03 prommy.
Loveyuri
Are you on a budget or what?
I would go with the sr-10 and madbull or prommy.
Madbull and R-hop imo.
But kwa high end series usually comes with a Tbb.
Lando98
QUOTE (Loveyuri @ Jan 14 2013, 10:21 PM) *
Are you on a budget or what?
I would go with the sr-10 and madbull or prommy.
Madbull and R-hop imo.
But kwa high end series usually comes with a Tbb.

The only battery I can go with is a 1600 MaH crane stock battery and I would rather not have to buy another one. The SR-10 isn't out of budget though
Lando98
QUOTE (Lando98 @ Jan 14 2013, 10:34 PM) *
The only battery I can go with is a 1600 MaH crane stock battery and I would rather not have to buy another one. The SR-10 isn't out of budget though

sorry, that last post semed a little confusing. I meant if I got an SR-10 I could only use a 9.6v 1600 MaH nunchuck and I feel that I would need two. If I got the KM16 I could buy a much bigger 9.6v and save some money.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module