Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Navy Seal Loadout
Airsoft Forum > Accessories, Attachments, Gear and Supplies > Uniforms, Military Gear, BDUs
blackbelt
Does any one have any pictures or examples of a Navy SEAL loadout? Could you list the gear as well.
Killerelite211
QUOTE (blackbelt @ Feb 5 2007, 06:54 PM) *
Does any one have any pictures or examples of a Navy SEAL loadout? Could you list the gear as well.

I believe there is a thread in the airsoft photos subforum containing some pictures and other information on what you are seeking
Lt. (USN)
Your best bet is to get the Phantom CIRAS Maritime Vest.....I haven't seen a good SOMAV for airsoft yet.But the price you pay for the CIRAS at redwolf or WGC gets you all the pouches you need to start out with...Then you custom tailor it to what you need.
masamune
Here is a Basic Kitlist from Head to toe

Mich
Swimmer comms set
RAID BDU/DCU
Maritime CIRAS
Nomex Gloves
Rigger Belt
Safariland 6004 for MK23 or P226
Knee Pad or Pads
Bates Enforcers Ultralights

A good SEAL kit will cost a Mighty Penny. Just what I listed there alone with No weapons would cost 600+ and that is with the Replica Gear where ever possible.

Fragile's ST 6 kit

Wasted_youf's Seal GOPLATS kit

HaVoCMans SEAL DA kit

Titleists SEAL Sawsman

And finaly My Seal DM kit
sgt.cornwalis
Oh my lord you make me want to hump a tree I love your loadout.
Thefragile1342

Bare with me, I just sold a bunch of stuff so I'm in need of a few things so kitlist follows:

BHI Riggers Belt-
Load-Stone Butt Pack
Fighting Knife
Safariland 6004 SLS for Sig P226

BlackHawk Industries Commando Recon Chest Harness-
STRIKE Triple M4 Pouch
STRIKE Admin Panel
STRIKE Double 9mm/.45 Magazine Pouch
STRIKE Back Plate Carrier
STRIKE GPS/Comm Pouch

Weapons-
Primary: Random AK I bought a few months ago, kinda crappy
Secondary: TM Sig Sauer P226 w/ Prime Navy Special Warfare Metal Kit(Non-Railed)

Misc.-
Random Tactical Boots I have kicking around
Oakley M-Frames(Black Lens)
Black Scarf
BHI Ball Cap
Knit Wool Watchcap
BHI Special Operations Light Assault Gloves

What I left out-
Alta OD Knee Pads
SPEAR BALCS
M4A1 Carbine(Colt Trades)
CamelBak MULE

I just sold most of my gear to start an AFSOC kit, so this is pretty bare bones. I'll get more later with the left out gear. Just thought I'd contribute a bit.
NoRemorse
Like the loadout Masamune. Is that an ISSAK I see you wearing? Very nice.
supportfire92
SEALS don't necesarily have a definite loadout..it's mroe of what fits the terrain/mission.......but at the same time there are some guidelines

your not going to see a SEAL running thru the forest naked throwing bullets screaming
Wesker
QUOTE (supportfire92 @ Feb 5 2007, 09:34 PM) *
SEALS don't necesarily have a definite loadout..

Last time I checked they did.
Bear
QUOTE (sgt.cornwalis @ Feb 5 2007, 09:19 PM) *
Oh my lord you make me want to hump a tree I love your loadout.

Masamune, I think we finally found your stalker.
WizKid009
QUOTE (Wesker @ Feb 5 2007, 08:43 PM) *

Could you list it then?
Wesker
QUOTE (WizKid009 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:52 PM) *
Could you list it then?

Not exactly because I am not a Navy SEAL expert. But they have pre-determined kits and issued items that accompany missions. Its not some "I'll use whatever I want becuase I am special crap." They have alot of freedom yes but all the same its within certain perameters as displayed by Masamune's pictures. To list it one would have to know which look the member wanted to go for, green side, direct action, goplatz, Vietnam, etc.
masamune
QUOTE (supportfire92 @ Feb 5 2007, 09:34 PM) *
SEALS don't necesarily have a definite loadout..it's mroe of what fits the terrain/mission.......but at the same time there are some guidelines
your not going to see a SEAL running thru the forest naked throwing bullets screaming

They do have Issue gear. They are use there own personal stuff but usually what they have is some of the best on the market. Your not gonna see a SEAL in with a K-pot and an IBA, but if he feels that a CIRAS is uncomfortable, he may just get a regular Eagle PC over a BALCS soft armor carrier. As for a rifle A Seal at the Moment will carry M4 SOPMOD Block 1 or the Navys Mk18 Mod0 "CQBR" but these are weapons that the Gunners Mate Issues him. He cant just go to a GM say "gimme a Sig 552"... At least to my knowlegde...
Lt. (USN)
QUOTE (supportfire92 @ Feb 5 2007, 07:34 PM) *

QUOTE (Wesker @ Feb 5 2007, 07:43 PM) *

Does anyone actually read the replies????I don't mean to sound like an a-censored.gif .But as I said before gentalmen....CIRAS Maritime Vest and SOMAV

I've got 7.5 years with the Naval Special Warfare Group....4.5 of those at command in NC at Ft.Bragg.After 9-11 it was team 3 that first got shipped out there to Afghanistan including me.
NSWman123
masamune your loadout is so cool! if I had the money id get a good seal DM loadout but im poor so I have to wear ALICE gear (I hate being poor).
supportfire92
QUOTE (supportfire92 @ Feb 5 2007, 06:34 PM) *
but at the same time there are some guidelines
Lt. (USN)
Well after talking with some of the guys in Little Creek I've found out that the SOMAV rig is not available to the consumer any longer.To get these they need to be special ordered through Eagle Industries on a Govt letterhead...sorry folks.

Your only viable option is the CIRAS as I explained earlier and then custom tailor it to your liking or whatever your primary objective/mission is.There is no standard as far as attachments goes on the vest though.You can even attach a 3-day pack w/hydration onto the rear of your vest to carry MRE's if you want,get M203 shell pouches,more ammo or utility pouches......but the fastest way to start out is getting the vest set from Redwolf or WGC for under $200.Eagle Industries who makes it will charge you double that without and pouches.

The only guideline supportfire92 is just it be mission specific....if the operator wants carry the extra weight of other stuff it's the operators fault.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module