Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Typical Loadout For A Saw Gunner
Airsoft Forum > Accessories, Attachments, Gear and Supplies > Uniforms, Military Gear, BDUs
Guerrilla Fighter
Hey guys, I have a question, what is the typical loadout of a Marine SAW gunner with a issue M249 MKII?
What do you support guners wear?
Wesker
Depends. 400 rounds on the vest and spares in a pack and carried by team mates is a common distribution. Usual flak, cammies, and helmet.

My brother just wears what a Marine Saw gunner wears.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.ph...c=56966&hl=
Guerrilla Fighter
QUOTE (Wesker @ Jul 25 2007, 09:00 PM) *
Depends. 400 rounds on the vest and spares and in a pack and carried by team mates is a common distribution. Usual flak, cammies, and helmet.

My brother just wears what a Marine Saw gunner wears.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.ph...c=56966&hl=

Woah.. That is exactly what I'm talking about.
I've got the MARPATS I need to know where he got the vest?
a-famerican.gif
Wesker
www.entrygear.com

SDS OTV Cover
kidlat
all you need is peca soft body armor

Saber_Dart
For a Marine, not your Team. Wesker's brother has the right kit for a USMC SAW Gunner.
airsoftaddict002
QUOTE (kidlat @ Jul 28 2007, 11:53 AM) *
all you need is peca soft body armor

What's up with that neck protector thing? It doesn't look very comfortable.

Besides, he's asking for a USMC loadout, not a Sparrow Unit loadout. ;)
Saber_Dart
QUOTE (airsoftaddict002 @ Jul 28 2007, 02:42 PM) *
What's up with that neck protector thing? It doesn't look very comfortable.

Its a Neophrene Face cover, just falling off the guy's face.
kidlat
yep you guys right this is team load. and thats a neophrene again you guys right a-laugh.gif
Wesker
Way to ruin a perfectly valid thread with a sad attempt to pimp yourself and/or your team.
wasted_youf
If you're gonna go off topic with your same old pics, do it right.

Its PACA, not PECA. Although I guess the replicas don't have the label you can read.

PACA!!!
Guerrilla Fighter
QUOTE (Saber_Dart @ Jul 28 2007, 01:15 PM) *
For a Marine, not your Team. Wesker's brother has the right kit for a USMC SAW Gunner.

Well I'm looking for a nice SAW loadout
cause I currently have:
-MARPATS uniform
-UTG MARPAT tac. vest
-CA M16 w/ a A&K box mag
-ABS kevelar helmet

Those are my main things.
Now I'm not to familar w/ MOLLE vests, but when I wear my UTG tac vest it is pointless cause I have 5500rds in my box mag & that lasts me a full day.
Any suggetions on vests
What about this? It's in my price range
a-famerican.gif
Wesker
Armor is for looks and realism. Personally I carry around more stuff then just ammo.
david506th
QUOTE (Wesker @ Jul 28 2007, 07:47 PM) *
Armor is for looks and realism. Personally I carry around more stuff then just ammo.

Find me at Dawsonville this next weekend. I will be there with my saw and I can tell you whatever you want to know about loud outs and such as well as show you my complete molle set up for one. I can also (if it comes in by then) show you my BHI LRAK (ISSAK) gunner set up. I think I have seen you out there before but I am ussally playing with the SAW or my M15. Mine is in full ACU but its not much different than how a marine marpat would be.

David
Saber_Dart
QUOTE (Wesker @ Jul 28 2007, 07:47 PM) *

Yes for realism, and about the link you posted, Marines use all Coyote Brown Gear. Nothing is MARPAT pattern except for their Uniforms and some Rucks. If you want a Real USMC Infantry SAW Gunner Loadout, its going to cost you.
Wesker
To steer things back on coarse another SAW gunner set up. Albeit incomplete.

Guerrilla Fighter
All right thanks & David yes I should see you there
a-famerican.gif
Saber_Dart
QUOTE (Wesker @ Jul 30 2007, 01:02 PM) *
To steer things back on coarse another SAW gunner set up. Albeit incomplete.

Is that a Point Blank? Veryyy Nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module