Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lrrp Loadout From 29th July
Airsoft Forum > Miscellaneous & Airsoft Related > Airsoft Photos and Videos > Airsoft Loadouts
wasted_youf

Saber_Dart
Very nice. You and wesker both gave your gear a good "dirtying". Good to see it used the way its supposed to be used a-thumbsup.gif
Macragge
You and Wesker, I assume, had a blast at that game.

I love rain battles, nice loadout man. Looks tight, just because it's dirty. a-cheesy.gif
wasted_youf
Thanks, guys.

I got a few more that I might upload later. :)
wasted_youf
Yeah, here's a few more.

obsessedwithairsoft92
that looks totally awesome. especially the first pic in the post above mine
LtAttiic
Hey, now I'm curious now, how do you insure your AEGs will keep working in the rain?
Saber_Dart
QUOTE (Kozy @ Jul 30 2007, 10:50 PM) *
I had the same question!

AEGs are remarkable water resistant. There are videos of someone coming out of the water (from being completely submerged) and firing on AUG instantly. The first 2-3 shots are crap when you have water down the barrel, then its all right.

Me and my buddy once tried to jump across a ravine at our local field, but we didn't know that it was actually about 3 feet of mud, so we got mud up to our knees, and you know how luck goes, our rifles were almost completely under the mud. After a good cleaning, they're still shooting as good as before. I still find mud in odd places, though a-crazy.gif
Macragge
Aren't you worried about rusting on scratched parts of your rifle?

Don't get me wrong, in the feild, I'm all about doing what needs to be done. No matter how wet, muddy, scratchy, or tough the terrain is.. I go through it if it needs to be done.
But if it means making my 400$ + (for some of you) AEG looking like pain.gif, then forget that.

And are your internals (I.e. motor, electrical outfit) still the same? What if they had short circuited?

I would want to know EVERYTHING that could happen before I submersed my gun. I play in the rain all the time, but I'm not about to go diving.
If everything is still top-notch, props to you man. Sounds like a blast. a-thumbsup.gif a-cheesy.gif
JerryAgent
AEGs are perfectly fine in the heaviest of rains.

I once found a spring pistol that was submerged in a puddle of muddy water. I took it out and it fired normally. I wouldn't want to try that with an AEG though.
wasted_youf
Technical issues have been covered.

I'll add this. Rain should never stop Milsim play. NEVER.
Wesker
I'd gladly parade my rifle around the worst of conditions. Like gear its supposed to be used.
NoRemorse
QUOTE (wasted_youf @ Jul 30 2007, 01:14 PM) *

Is that you Wiskers in the IBA there? Is that the new loadout?
SHARKY2.0
Nic pics, makes me want to go play in the rain for the sake of getting my stuff wet.
Saber_Dart
QUOTE (NoRemorse @ Jul 31 2007, 02:27 AM) *
Is that you Wiskers in the IBA there? Is that the new loadout?

No, I just happens to be another guy in MARPAT, and IBA, and that boonie (type thing...)

a-jester.gif
Nbrew875
love the loadout by the way you look little wet
SHARKY2.0
Please don't bring back threads that are old.
wasted_youf
QUOTE (Nbrew875 @ Oct 9 2007, 12:28 AM) *
love the loadout by the way you look little wet

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module