Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agent 47 Silverballers
Airsoft Forum > AirSoft Replicas, Tech Talk and Advice > Gas Powered Handguns & SMGs
AMH57
I want to make replicas of Agent 47's silverballers/ hardballers from teh Hitman games and I was looking at the

WA Para-Ordnance P14-45 in silver

In the games his are ACP .45 silverballers/ hardballers and this one seems to be a replica and I realize I in the games his have 6 inch slides (I could be wrong)

I mainly want to make it like the ones form the movie which are the same as the game I guess so what WA 1911/ variant should I get, what slide shouls I get and what grips as well, I wnat it to look exactly like it and still be teh same caliber he has I believe ACP .45/ harballer/ silverballer
Horsem4n
Go to the movies official website. there you can click "Anatomy of a hit" and in there ittle say exactly what it is.
Romulus1
I believe that WA actually just released a Long slided ATM Hardballer which is the exact gun agent 47's gun was patterned after. I also think that I have seen a Prime metal kit floating around for it. with unlimited cash this would probably be your best option.
AMH57
QUOTE (Romulus1 @ Nov 23 2007, 08:09 PM) *
I believe that WA actually just released a Long slided ATM Hardballer which is the exact gun agent 47's gun was patterned after. I also think that I have seen a Prime metal kit floating around for it. with unlimited cash this would probably be your best option.

Looking at the website in the "anatomy of a hit" as suggested the label on the gun is para ordinance, also looking at the posters and screenshots of the pistols, the same as the one I picked, so is there a 6 inch slide for the one I chose above the WA Para Ordinance p14-45?? and what else do I need?
krame
Or you can be cheap like me and use WEs.

From the game, I think the movie 1911s were different.

Horsem4n
I just came back from the movie. he uses 2 silver Para ordinaces. the lower frame holds a doubble stack magazine, 1. based on how it looks and 2. based on how during several times in the movie, he fires more than 7 rounds, but less than 14. basicly a WA para model. all the controlls are silver, the trigger is a solid (no holes) medium type. the hammer dosn't exist as an airsoft piece. the silencer he uses for half the film is as long as the gun no wider than the slide and is as silver as the gun, shiny, and again doesn't exist as an airsoft piece. it has diopter sites and regular para grips. oh, and its a normal, full length, 5 inch 1911.

anyone know where I can get a full length version of the hitman theme song? I've always loved it...
BigD
I've been wanting to do this since I discovered Airsoft.

While we're on the subject of Mr.47's pistols, how good a pistol is the AMT Hardballer? In the Hitman article on Wikipedia, it stated that the Hardballer was a lousy pistol and that it was strange that a professional assassin would choose it.
AMH57
QUOTE (Horsem4n @ Nov 24 2007, 12:18 AM) *
I just came back from the movie. he uses 2 silver Para ordinaces. the lower frame holds a doubble stack magazine, 1. based on how it looks and 2. based on how during several times in the movie, he fires more than 7 rounds, but less than 14. basicly a WA para model. all the controlls are silver, the trigger is a solid (no holes) medium type. the hammer dosn't exist as an airsoft piece. the silencer he uses for half the film is as long as the gun no wider than the slide and is as silver as the gun, shiny, and again doesn't exist as an airsoft piece. it has diopter sites and regular para grips. oh, and its a normal, full length, 5 inch 1911.

anyone know where I can get a full length version of the hitman theme song? I've always loved it...

WOW that really helps. So the movie ones are para ordinances like I picked out and the game ones are amt silverballers??? That helps, I might just go for teh movie ones.

Um the theme song... itunes has it its by Christina England. Or on limewire but not sure wear else try googling it.
Macktheknife
Are you talking about Ave Maria? That's an aria based on the traditional Roman Catholic Ave Maria prayer.
joker8baller
QUOTE (BigD @ Nov 24 2007, 12:57 AM) *
I've been wanting to do this since I discovered Airsoft.

While we're on the subject of Mr.47's pistols, how good a pistol is the AMT Hardballer? In the Hitman article on Wikipedia, it stated that the Hardballer was a lousy pistol and that it was strange that a professional assassin would choose it.

It's a WA Hardballer, SCW3. Although it may function on GG, it won't be as reliable as a SCW2, and the SCW3 is prone to problems (According to the WA experts that I was talking to).

That being said, the Hardballer is sold out almost everywhere I looked, and it was a limited run.
SOCOM_77
If I'm not mistaken, E-Hobby Asia has the WA AMT Hardballers in stock. They're expensive as **** though. I love Hitman to death but there's no way in heck I'll pay $227 for one of those...
Horsem4n
the gun is a AMT Silverballer, a custom piece made by AMT from a para. don't mistake the Hardballer for a longer version of the Silverballer, they're completely different. you can make the gun, but its gonna cost greater than 800 dollars.

More gun info: Black regular mag catch, black trigger, the hammer spring housing is also black. fleur-de-lys para logo on the regular 2 piece black grips. the grip set screws are silver. its a P14-.45.

oh, and btw, uncompany has the hardballer. but you HAVE to use a frame from or for a WA P14-45 para. the hardballer has a single stack frame.
skippy
I think guns in movies are cool, but I like to think if I were an assasin what would I use..... be your selves!
Wingman
The actual Hardballer was a hit or miss situation when they first appeared. One of the first semi-auto's to use stainless steel throughout, there were a lot of problems with "galling". Stainless steel is somewhat softer and very stringy (tough to machine), as a result, when slide and frame friction got high from long terms of shooting, the pistol would lock up.

This was finally corrected by using two different types of stanless steel for frame and slide and heat treating the parts to different tolerances. After that, the pistol was much more dependable.

It is a very nice looking pistol and the finish on the ones I came in contact with was a very nice combination of bead blasting and polishing. They were also quite accurate
spyder
the sliverballers from the games are actaully 5 in models, not 6, check out the cover for hitman "contracts"
wongton
If you wanted to be REALLY cheap you could 2 of these and then grips
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.
CommunitySEO 1.2.3 © 2014  IPB SEO Module