to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Jg Bar Vs. Vsr 10

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bigdaddy997

bigdaddy997

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hey I just found the VSR 10 on airsplat for only like 60 bucks with scope and bipod, is this the same as the JG BAR 10 on airsoft gi?
BIGDADDY

#2 Private Matthew

Private Matthew
  • Interests:Music, Keyboards, Airsoft(dur), Camping, Alto Saxaphone, Movie Production, MicroKorgs

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

link?
QUOTE (zacs empire @ Jul 8 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
During the game I came around a corner and I shot him bare skin on his arm and for some reason he started crying then threw my springer on the ground and destroyed it. I got pissed and just started unloading on him, he just ran home crying . And BTW he was 13.

#3 bigdaddy997

bigdaddy997

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

Airsplat one Gi one
BIGDADDY

#4 Private Matthew

Private Matthew
  • Interests:Music, Keyboards, Airsoft(dur), Camping, Alto Saxaphone, Movie Production, MicroKorgs

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

According to the Airsplat link, the VSR 10 is made by WELL. WELL is not a highly recommended company. They aren't the same.

To say it in a nutshell the WELL is crap. Don't buy it.

Edited by Private Matthew, 14 February 2008 - 05:52 PM.

QUOTE (zacs empire @ Jul 8 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
During the game I came around a corner and I shot him bare skin on his arm and for some reason he started crying then threw my springer on the ground and destroyed it. I got pissed and just started unloading on him, he just ran home crying . And BTW he was 13.

#5 bigdaddy997

bigdaddy997

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Private Matthew @ Feb 14 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to the Airsplat link, the VSR 10 is made by WELL. WELL is not a highly recommended company. They aren't the same.

Thanks, seemed wierd that it was so much cheaper anyway
BIGDADDY

#6 Guest_Ruthless Killa8_*

Guest_Ruthless Killa8_*

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (bigdaddy997 @ Feb 14 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, seemed wierd that it was so much cheaper anyway

Yeah I second what Private Matthew said, go for the JG if you want a cheap sniper rifle.

#7 xoxide2

xoxide2
  • Interests:Cars, Drawing, Airsoft

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

As far as I know the Well is not upgradeable either. The BAR-10 is a direct fit to all the VSR-10 parts minums the smokeys stock and a few others. I would definately go with the BAR-10, because its the best budget(clone) rifle on the market righ now. I personally own one and would reccomend it to anyone. Any questions just PM me!

#8 snipershot

snipershot

Gun Nut, Car Nut, Nut Nut. Currently Enlisted USAF SF.

• 2,019 posts
  • Interests:Running business

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (xoxide2 @ Feb 14 2008, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I know the Well is not upgradeable either. The BAR-10 is a direct fit to all the VSR-10 parts minums the smokeys stock and a few others. I would definately go with the BAR-10, because its the best budget(clone) rifle on the market righ now. I personally own one and would reccomend it to anyone. Any questions just PM me!

Ahh the well is vsr-10/g-spec compatible however definitely get the bar-10!
You are allowed a 700x150 pixel picture in your signature as per the signature rules. ~Airborne101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users