to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Thread For Cyma Glock Aep

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 bat21win

bat21win
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, computers

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

List of Relevant Links

Splicing Wires On a CYMA G18c Charger, A Question of Polarity

Cyma Glock 18, hard trigger pull problem

G18 Magazine Question, hi-cap or low-cap?

Aep Spring Upgrade, Sniper springs to the rescue

Cm030 Upgrades

Cyma Glock 18, Fixed slide?

Cyma .030h-Glock extended Magazine, Review

Glock 18c Cm Ni-mh 2/3 Np 500 Mah 7.2v Battery Question, the top is coming off it

Battery Life For 450 Mah Cm030 Battery

Your Aep Loadout [Pinned]

Duel Wielding?

Trademarked Slide for a Cyma Glock Aep

#2 Aqua Donkey

Aqua Donkey
  • Interests:Music<br />Football <br />Lacrosse<br />Airsoft<br />my brohams<br />girls
  • SOA Name: Aqua Donkey

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:20 AM

wow thanks alot Bat, that will definately help people!
it really clears some things up about this amazing little gun and makes me wanna get one! a-laugh.gif

I think we should have more of these threads, do you know if anyone is working on one?
if not I can possibly make a G36 and variants one
100 shots...one kill....100 welts :D
I am a 1337 125th ranger navy seal shadow dmr support sniper...one shot one miss
BUY MY STUFF!
http://www.airsoftfo...4#entry18304074
http://www.airsoftfo...gs-t185298.html
=====================

#3 bat21win

bat21win
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, computers

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Aqua Donkey @ Feb 19 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow thanks alot Bat, that will definately help people!
it really clears some things up about this amazing little gun and makes me wanna get one! a-laugh.gif

I think we should have more of these threads, do you know if anyone is working on one?
if not I can possibly make a G36 and variants one

I want to keep it to specific guns. If you have a variants thread, you're going to have 20 different conversations going on. 1 about CA reliability, one about Tm hopup, one about good externals...

I think that more threads like this is fine, we would just need a database to keep track of them all. I think sticking to the most popular guns would be best. I chose this one because 1/2 of all threads about AEP's are about this gun.

#4 808Airsoftgunner

808Airsoftgunner

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

isnt their anthor cyma cm030 comming out the ver.3?

#5 airsofthawaii

airsofthawaii
  • Interests:I am interested in many things. I enjoy playing, and having airsoft games with friends, taking appart my guns and upgradeing them on my spare time, and I enjoy being outside. I also like collecting things and trying to make my collection better with hard to find items.<br /><br />I am part of the ASF Staff here, So if you need anything at all, Message me here, or shoot me an Email via the Left. &lt;- <br /><br />If I don't get back to you, PM me again. ^_^<br /><br />Thanks

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (808Airsoftgunner @ Apr 8 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
isnt their anthor cyma cm030 comming out the ver.3?

No, Ver.3's are really just a mith, They are just CYMA glocks that are slightly different. (I think Wire color is the only thing I have notaced..)

I guess I should post some intereting things sence this is the CM.030 forum, Here are some videos I thought I would add for the TM & CYMA G18C's-

Modifyed TM AEP with Custom made LAM Battery unit

CYMA/ TM G18c Disassembly guide pt.1

CYMA/ TM G18c Disassembly guide pt.2

CYMA/ TM G18c Gearbox Disassembly Guide

CYMA/ TM G18c Gearbox Reassembly Guide

CYMA/ TM G18c Reassembly Guide

CYMA Modded w/ 9.6V and MOSFET

CYMA CM.030 w/ Nineball Spring and TM High cap

There are a lot of other videos too, But I thought these were the most interesting..

*Note, Do not laugh about the Disassembly videos.. Everyone was a child at one point.. a-grin.gif *

Edited by airsofthawaii, 13 April 2008 - 02:55 AM.

My Youtube channel

I Repair, And have Almost any TM based AEP system part. If you need any parts,
PM me and I may be able to help you out. I Specialize in Rewireing AEPs, and G18C based pistols.

#6 dragonflyguy73

dragonflyguy73
  • Interests:PC Games(#1!), airsoft, animals, archery, metal detecting, coin collecting, homemade wooden weapon dueling!

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:43 PM

Is the CYMA CM030 a decent AEP? I bought a TSD glock AEP from Evike a while back, and it's an EPIC piece of a-censored.gif. The BBs literally flop out of the end of the barrel. Unfortunately, none of the guns I buy from Evike seem to work very well at all.. (Spent $200 on a take-down KJ M700 also, that didn't end well either)

Edited by dragonflyguy73, 16 April 2008 - 01:44 PM.

I like eggs.

#7 xmtgx

xmtgx
  • Interests:Airsoft, Video games, Mountain Biking, Akido, Computer Technology.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (dragonflyguy73 @ Apr 16 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the CYMA CM030 a decent AEP? I bought a TSD glock AEP from Evike a while back, and it's an EPIC piece of a-censored.gif. The BBs literally flop out of the end of the barrel. Unfortunately, none of the guns I buy from Evike seem to work very well at all.. (Spent $200 on a take-down KJ M700 also, that didn't end well either)

Don't have a cm030 but everything I see and read says its a excellent AEP. getting one soon. the TSD is crap though I've seen videos and reviews of it and the bbs literally fly 2 feet out of the barrel.

#8 Wingman

Wingman

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:04 AM

The only two Glock style AEP's that are worth buying are the CYMA and the TM. However, the TM is over twice the price and its performance is generally no different than the CYMA. At least not enough to warrant the price difference.

#9 The American Borat

The American Borat

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

Does this gun need to be shimmed?

#10 Kyle Hawkins

Kyle Hawkins
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Football, Four Wheeling, Shooting, Archery, and Girls.

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

Ok,
Well hello everybody. I have my JG BAR-10 and I am looking for a CQB/ Backup gun. Basically I am the kind of guy who has a very empty pocket for buying guns and yet I still want the best that I can get. for example I got the BAR-10 because its cheap(er) and I know that if any single part on theat gun breaks I can buy it and make it like new, or better. And I like knowing that there is little that will break on a gun. Like metal parts and strong plastic ect...

So my question is, will the Cm.030 hold up to me and my expectations? and will it take EVERY upgrade part, but more importantly will it take EVERY replacement part that the tm takes? And I don't mind fixing the little things with the gun like cleaning it when I get it and tightening the screws or re lubing the gearbox....

so with all this being said, is the Cm.030 the best pistol for me?

Edited by Kyle Hawkins, 01 June 2008 - 11:44 AM.

PRIMARY WEAPON- JG Bar-10
SECCONDARY WEAPON- CYMA G18c

JG BAR-10, 60% of the time, it works every time

Don't Click On Me

#11 Wingman

Wingman

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

I have 4 CYMA G18c AEP's and pistol #1 has over 15,000 shots thru it now. It's completely stock (other than a rails system, holographic sight, M3 light and M4 flash hider) and it's still getting the job done.

I've been told that all the TM upgrades will work. However, there is a slight difference in the way the hop up is attached to the CYMA. There is an easy fix for it however.

The only time I see these CYMA pistols or TM pistols fail, is when they have been too heavily up-graded. Keep it to a mimimum and you should be just fine.

It's going to depend on how much money you want to spend. The CYMA costs a little less than half the price of the TM. Is the minimal difference in performance worth the difference in price? I don't think so. That money can be well used by buying spare magazines and batteries or even a rail system etc.

I also own the TM version (got it for too good a price to pass up from someone clearing his stock) and I personally don't see that much of a performance difference between the two.

#12 flaledude

flaledude

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

I've had one of these for almost 6 months now and I have to say I'm very impressed with how well it works for a $50 pistol. just get a TM mp7 battery for it and it will preform much better then it will with the battery it comes with. I use this pistol for cold whether and the like and it has never let me down when I've needed it.
just an all around great gun for the price.

#13 Fatboy

Fatboy
  • Interests:Skateboarding, airsoft, guns, music...

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

I'm gonna be buying one sometime this week, or next week, so thanks for this info, dude!
>>>Cyma M14(black, not brown)<<<

>>>Echo 1 M16a3<<<

>>>UTG M3 Tri shot<<<

Soldier for the Lord.

#14 Secundc

Secundc

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (Fatboy @ Aug 3 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna be buying one sometime this week, or next week, so thanks for this info, dude!

Anyone know where they are in stock? ver.2's I think thats the one. I've been looking but some vendors don't specify. Prefered vendors?

Thanks,

#15 p4ndora

p4ndora

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

airsoftgi has them.

ehobby has the tm hicaps for a decent price.

Your friendly neighborhood melodic deathmetal fanatic. Props to Koper for the sig.
Member of the Day 4/8/10, as bestowed by Lonewolf1990.

#16 Secundc

Secundc

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (p4ndora @ Dec 15 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
airsoftgi has them.

ehobby has the tm hicaps for a decent price.

There site says out of stock but I'll give them a call.

Thank you for the reply.

#17 Glaice

Glaice

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:23 PM

I've got a question or questions regarding the stick battery that comes with the CM030 and hop-up. Firstly, how long should I charge the 500mAH NiMH battery? I've already charged it for an hour with the stock charge it comes with, how much longer can I safely charge it? It is a shame I cannot find something that connects the stick batteries to charge with my smart charger (the $27 purple one on Airsoft Atlanta) I purchased with my Echo1 AEG and other equipment.

Also on the hop-up, I fired my AEP using half of the ammo it came with and I noticed some of the shots were going higher than normal...suspecting it's been set a little high. Where on the gun would I have to adjust the hop-up on it?

One last question regarding the magazines it comes with..the one it comes with I have noticed the spring doesn't lock into position (or I have not pulled back too much) and I have to end up holding the spring part back with my thumb in order to load it. Is this normal?

Edited by Glaice, 19 January 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#18 Ctholl53

Ctholl53
  • Interests:airsoft, football

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:27 PM

1 until it is warm not hot

2 take the slide off and look where the barrel starts there is a small wheel

3 don't worry about holding it back just use the speadloader to fill it up

#19 Zemanova

Zemanova

Taste my bullets, you'll feel no shame and no regret

• Elite
  • 5,349 posts
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:07 AM

what about the cm121? I heard it has the same internals and performance as the cyma glock but how come no one ever owns the 121?
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova
QUOTE (Bomb has been planted @ Jan 2 2011, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
real ak's come with dead tree

#20 Annun Cirith

Annun Cirith
  • Interests:Airsoft, drumming, xbox360 in no particular order.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

That's the Desert Eagle, right?

Probably because it's the size of a small child.

#21 Zemanova

Zemanova

Taste my bullets, you'll feel no shame and no regret

• Elite
  • 5,349 posts
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:52 PM

yea cyma's de aep. its the same thing as the glock but in a de body right?
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova
QUOTE (Bomb has been planted @ Jan 2 2011, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
real ak's come with dead tree

#22 HarleyGoose

HarleyGoose

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

Greetings:
I'm looking for a Glock 27 AEP if such an animal exists. I want to use it to keep my skills up with my real Glock 27, since I can't go to the range as often as I'd like. I figure I can use it in my back yard to keep sharp add develop muscle memory. Does anyone know where I can find one, if in fact this item is even available?
Thanks!

#23 Wingman

Wingman

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:07 AM

The only Glock style AEP made by anyone is the G18c.

The only other models are: 93R, .50 Desert Eagle, Hk USP and M9. CYMA has just brought out a Sig P226, but it is not readily available yet. Some others consider the Skorpion and Hk MP7 AEP's as well.

#24 Antibody

Antibody

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hey, I have a rather specific question about my glock. Now since this is my first post, I hope it's not in the wrong place, but I have have a problem with my glock. When I press down on the trigger on semi auto or full, it takes two fingers to do so and the gun will only shoot after I alternate pressing down and letting go of the trigger several times. It is easier to make it shoot on full auto, but not by much and I don't think it's my battery because I gave it a full charge before trying to shoot it and it still had this problem. Has anyone had this problem and if anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

#25 Mil

Mil
  • SOA Name: suhsjake

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

CM.030 Advanced Upgrade Questions

#26 Centurion13

Centurion13

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

Got a special problem with my Cyma Glock. It worked fine for a while but then began feeding two or three pellets per cycle. No idea why.

Got it to where it is fine in auto, but single shot still sends two pellets out the barrel.

What is going on here?

Cent 13

#27 airsoft rules

airsoft rules

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

Just got on of these glocks

#28 Machine1964

Machine1964

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

CYMA 030.Where can I get replacement parts for this gun? Specifically the part in the image with the arrow pointing to it.I don't know what it's called so if some one could help me out with a proper name that would help in my search.

Attached File  Image1.jpg   28.75KB   16 downloads

Edited by Machine1964, 08 June 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#29 Vaksai

Vaksai

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Machine1964 @ Jun 8 2013, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CYMA 030.Where can I get replacement parts for this gun? Specifically the part in the image with the arrow pointing to it.I don't know what it's called so if some one could help me out with a proper name that would help in my search.

Attached File  Image1.jpg   28.75KB   16 downloads

It's really hard to find replacement and upgrade parts for the cm030, but you can get a cm030 gearbox at rsov.com for about $23 + shipping.
http://rsov.com/prod...c...55&cateId=0

There are some nineball parts, but hard to find them in stock.

#30 mcdull

mcdull

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

I'm trying to get spring to upgrade my CYMA AEP (I have CM121 and CM125, I believe they use the same gearbox as CM030).
However, I can't find nineball or other APE spring in stock any where online.
I would appreciate if someone know where I can get it.
I saw I might be able to use sniper spring on it, any suggestion which sniper spring I should get?

#31 alberty

alberty
  • Interests:( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• My Temperament:( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (mcdull @ May 15 2014, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying to get spring to upgrade my CYMA AEP (I have CM121 and CM125, I believe they use the same gearbox as CM030).
However, I can't find nineball or other APE spring in stock any where online.
I would appreciate if someone know where I can get it.
I saw I might be able to use sniper spring on it, any suggestion which sniper spring I should get?

Sniper rifle spring?? Do you mean a very small section clipped off of a sniper rifle spring? A spring bolt-action sniper rifle spring is extremely long, longer than the length of your AEP!

#32 mcdull

mcdull

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (alberty @ May 15 2014, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sniper rifle spring?? Do you mean a very small section clipped off of a sniper rifle spring? A spring bolt-action sniper rifle spring is extremely long, longer than the length of your AEP!

That's what it said in one of the links in the first post.

I had a MP001 POS gun sitting around. I cut the spring down to equal length as the stock G18C Spring. The sniper spring has a thicker coil diammeter by 0.3mm.

Wondering anyone other than OP has done that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users