to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Where To Buy Tightbore Barrels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 camouflagedsniper

camouflagedsniper

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:23 PM

Ive been trying to find a good tightbore barrel for some time now for a jg bar-10. Ive read all the threads on here and they don't tell you exactly where to buy them from. Im looking for a PDI, edgi or dees custom barrel. Ive found a deescustom but have no idea how to order from that site. Idk if you have to be a member or what but I just cant find the buy button or anything.

Im also about to buy a jg bar-10 and is there anything that I need to know before I get one and is there a particular website that would be good to order from? Also what type of bbs would I need to use for it and where would be a good website to order them from? Thats pretty much all I have to ask; thank you for your time

Edited by camouflagedsniper, 11 March 2008 - 09:25 PM.

#2 snipershot

snipershot

Gun Nut, Car Nut, Nut Nut. Currently Enlisted USAF SF.

• 2,019 posts
  • Interests:Running business

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (camouflagedsniper @ Mar 11 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive been trying to find a good tightbore barrel for some time now for a jg bar-10. Ive read all the threads on here and they don't tell you exactly where to buy them from. Im looking for a PDI, edgi or dees custom barrel. Ive found a deescustom but have no idea how to order from that site. Idk if you have to be a member or what but I just cant find the buy button or anything.

Im also about to buy a jg bar-10 and is there anything that I need to know before I get one and is there a particular website that would be good to order from? Also what type of bbs would I need to use for it and where would be a good website to order them from? Thats pretty much all I have to ask; thank you for your time

Airsoftgi.com is the best place to by the scope package at $115.00

You can get an EdGI barrel by PMing him. Ask him about his new line up of barrels and tell him snipershot sent ya, he'll hook you up...

BB's... AE .28's are extremely good for the bar-10 with the DIY mods
Maruzen SGM .29's are the best bb's you can buy at the moment
KSC makes good .3's except they need to be seperated because alot of them are dformed and/or have mould fill divets.
You are allowed a 700x150 pixel picture in your signature as per the signature rules. ~Airborne101

#3 jkb123

jkb123

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (camouflagedsniper @ Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just recently bought a JG bar-10 from airsoft GI it took about a week to come in and I live in Maryland. I've really enjoyed G&G's .28 biodegradable they're amazing and about $20 for somewhere around 3500 BB's. I'm not sure about the tightbore though. Hope this little amount of info helped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users