to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

Airsoft In A Boy Scout Camp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 SN Cannon

SN Cannon

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

OK,
so me and a few of my friends from sea cadets were playing airsoft at the boy scout camp where one of the cadets lives. there was one boy scout troop in the camp. I was the asst team leader for the OpFor team. we were all fairly new at this point and hadn't much experience. so we were a little jumpy. ouy camp, which was the main section of the camp that had a few buildings, also contained the only bathroom. late that night one of our lookouts spotted a light on in the bathroom. we figured that must be the seal team tryin to get some water or something, we had completely forgotten about the boy scout troop. I led a squad up to the door, we stacked on the door, I breached and we charged in and cleared the bathroom, we ordered all occupents down onto the ground, shot one, and realized, they were wearing boy scout uniforms. there were five of the nerdiest looking boy scouts you had ever seen, two of them had pissed themselves, one was crying. we felt really bad for them and took them into our camp and gave them some water and such. we made them feel a little better then sent them back to their camp. I guess its just lucky the seal team didnt assault us while we were babying the boy scouts.... they probobly all would have cried.

#2 Bullpuppp

Bullpuppp

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

you brought your airsoft guns to boyscout camp? wow. I'd be pretty freaked too if some kids charged me with real looking guns and I felte a sting, all while I was crapping.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

#3 lukeishere

lukeishere

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (SN Cannon @ Mar 17 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK,
so me and a few of my friends from sea cadets were playing airsoft at the boy scout camp where one of the cadets lives. there was one boy scout troop in the camp. I was the asst team leader for the OpFor team. we were all fairly new at this point and hadn't much experience. so we were a little jumpy. ouy camp, which was the main section of the camp that had a few buildings, also contained the only bathroom. late that night one of our lookouts spotted a light on in the bathroom. we figured that must be the seal team tryin to get some water or something, we had completely forgotten about the boy scout troop. I led a squad up to the door, we stacked on the door, I breached and we charged in and cleared the bathroom, we ordered all occupents down onto the ground, shot one, and realized, they were wearing boy scout uniforms. there were five of the nerdiest looking boy scouts you had ever seen, two of them had pissed themselves, one was crying. we felt really bad for them and took them into our camp and gave them some water and such. we made them feel a little better then sent them back to their camp. I guess its just lucky the seal team didnt assault us while we were babying the boy scouts.... they probobly all would have cried.

So you're saying that a "fairly new" team that "handn't much experience" knew how to stack a door, breach, and clear a room? I doubt the authenticity of this story. Moderators?

#4 SN Cannon

SN Cannon

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (lukeishere @ Mar 17 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you're saying that a "fairly new" team that "handn't much experience" knew how to stack a door, breach, and clear a room? I doubt the authenticity of this story. Moderators?

if you will recall where I said we got together from the us naval sea cadet corps, therefore, we all had military tactical training, we just hadnt played airsoft long, so therefore were a little jumpy since the guys we were going up against were the senior cadets who had all attended NSW trainings. I just intended to make note that we were inexperienced in 'live fire airsoft' and were nervous.

#5 lukeishere

lukeishere

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (SN Cannon @ Mar 18 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you will recall where I said we got together from the us naval sea cadet corps, therefore, we all had military tactical training, we just hadnt played airsoft long, so therefore were a little jumpy since the guys we were going up against were the senior cadets who had all attended NSW trainings. I just intended to make note that we were inexperienced in 'live fire airsoft' and were nervous.

My apologies then :].

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:47 AM

Wow, must've sucked for the boy scouts a-laugh.gif

#7 cgibsong002

cgibsong002
  • SOA Name: cgibsong002

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

wow, for someone who was in the military you think you'd know better than to open fire on people not even playing.

#8 RadarGreg

RadarGreg
  • Interests:Airsoft, computers, astronomy<br /><br />I have 20+ years of government service; 5 years of that in the US Army. Combat deployments include:<br />Desert Shield/Storm<br />Bosnia(SFOR)<br />Albania(Task Force Hawk)<br />Kosovo(KFOR)<br />Iraq(OIF) 5 Rotations<br />Afghanistan(OEF) 2 Deployments<br />

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

I'd consider yourself lucky you weren't arrested, kicked out of the Sea Scouts and sued. Pretty stupid move shooting on the Boy Scouts and shows poor situational awareness.
~~~~~~~~~
~RadarGreg~
~~~~~~~~~

#9 kracka1031

kracka1031
  • Interests:I obviously like airsoft...Paintball isnt bad, I love computers, cars, small engines.

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

Lol, I think this should be moved to the "dumb question" area. Even though it isnt a question, what he has done is VERY stupid/immature.

#10 Triggerman

Triggerman

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:35 PM

That sounds kind of irresponsible, why were you even holding an airsoft event while there were lots of kids with no eye protection, and no idea what was going on around? I wouldn't be suprised if you got in even bigger trouble for assaulting kids with potentially deadly or harmful weapons.

#11 SN Cannon

SN Cannon

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

they were warned we were on the campus and snuck into our camp because they were scared to pee on a tree, not my fault

#12 Choffman10

Choffman10

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (SN Cannon @ Mar 23 2008, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they were warned we were on the campus and snuck into our camp because they were scared to pee on a tree, not my fault

It's not your fault that you assaulted people with replica guns, and shot them?

Reported.

#13 bat21win

bat21win
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, computers

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (SN Cannon @ Mar 17 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK,

Brilliant. You ever think of what would've happened had you shot one of the kid's eyes out? Or maybe what could've happened if one of the little kiddie's dads was a lawyer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users