to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Feilds In Washington?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 MP5

MP5
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

Me and my friend have recently made a small team and are looking for a field to play in. we've heard things about Evergreen having some troubles so we are now looking for another field close to the Everett area. SO if anyone knows of any good feilds to airsoft at please post about it.
Lpeg - 50$
Accesories on Lpeg - 2$
Having a self-centered, ignorant, newbie start a thread about how amazing his lpeg is - Priceless

#2 WADavid

WADavid
  • Interests:Airsoft, Reading, Video Games, Math, Physics, Engineering.

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:37 PM

I believe there are some fields around Everett, but Washington is mostly a waste land. I live in Burlington (75 miles north of seattle) and play with 4 of my friends in my forest, but it's fairly small.

#3 tin

tin

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (MP5 @ Mar 22 2008, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and my friend have recently made a small team and are looking for a field to play in. we've heard things about Evergreen having some troubles so we are now looking for another field close to the Everett area. SO if anyone knows of any good feilds to airsoft at please post about it.

I and a few friends from greater Seattle area have been looking for a good field (indoor/outdoor) to play as well. Anybody? TIA.

#4 SWASS

SWASS

never hire an assassin with ADHD

• Authorized Seller Elite
  • 1,129 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Video games, Playing Jazz, <br />Running, skiing, golf

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (tin @ Mar 22 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I and a few friends from greater Seattle area have been looking for a good field (indoor/outdoor) to play as well. Anybody? TIA.

Battlesim, 1st Sword, and Evergreen (currently at Eastside Paintball). THere aren't any indoor fields, except I think Spokane airsoft might have one.
'Sup

#5 zenshooter

zenshooter

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:01 AM

Hi, new member here, found links for those other two fields and both look to be South Sound area. Is there anything in the North end of 405 corridor or any pick up games that happen ? maybe 6-8 per team areas? I play with about 4-6 casual players and have a few newbies that want to get a taste of this.

edit:
found links for those sites...
1st sword http://www.1st-sword.com/
Battlesim http://www.battlesim.com/
Evergreen http://www.evergreenairsoft.org/

Thanks
Z

#6 Lightemup99

Lightemup99

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

I live up in bellingham and we play almost weekly but most of the time its among friends.....
Team Ghost Tac Member

#7 Scaglietti

Scaglietti

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (tin @ Mar 22 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you know where Bainbridge Island is, go theren (via ferry), and then go to Poulsbo (via the Agate pass bridge, just look for the signs) then ask for directions to the poulsbo driving range. Drive past that for about 100 yards or so and then turn in on the place called "Northwest Paintball" (they also do airsoft) It is really nice, it has a sort of a gorge like feild with cover in at the beginning, and 3 treehouses on each side and a bunker in the middle (try not to get stuck there, it is pretty much certaiin death, and trees in the middle. They also have a CQB feild, there is a black canvas fence on top of nd around it, and there are hundreds of upside down wood tables and wire spools there also.
Suck less, more often.
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, the truck did.

#8 SunflashMace

SunflashMace

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

I live in Poulsbo and know around 10 airsoft people that I've gotton together with in the past. Me an a friend are looking at setting up a field or two in the near future for us Airsoft people who are a bit far away from everyone else.

Scaglietti:
Thanks for the tip about Northwest Paintball. I've heard they did paintball, but never really went to go check. I'll look into it as a possibility.

Edited by SunflashMace, 02 April 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#9 SunflashMace

SunflashMace

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:59 PM

Hmm, just posted on the Northwest Paintball forum asking if Airsoft was indeed allowed, and I got a reply saying that under no cicumstances can Airsoft be played... darn.

#10 Nasty Butler

Nasty Butler

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

theres a field in puyallup that first sword and others go to

#11 Lord Chaox

Lord Chaox

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

We play out in Puyallup a few weekends a month. 1st-SWORD our VERY good friends of ours and come to our games often. If anyone has any questions about our games shoot me a PM.
*** Link and Image removed from signature per Moderator OpSic66. I would like to invite you to read the rules regarding such here: http://www.airsoftfo...-Ef-t31272.html

#12 Psistalker

Psistalker

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

There are actually quite a few teams in the area (I will only highlight the major ones and a couple groups up North- but I have access to a ton of smaller groups)- if you need links to these groups let me know.....

MAJOR GROUPS:

~ Evergreen (has finalized their field situation- Sultan, WA)- large group- mostly mini games
~ Battlesim (Tacoma, WA)- focuses on historical re-enactment style games (primarily WWII and Vietnam)
~ 1st Sword (Puyallup, WA) (have yet to visit them- but from what I understand- sizeable group- mainly mil-sim)
~ NATC (Port Orchard, WA) (small group- but one of the largest event promoters in state- mix of mini games and mil-sim)

Up North:

~ Washington Rangers (small group)
~ Preston Mafia (small group)

There's a group up in Edmonds, some more down in the Tacoma area, yada yada..... hope you find a good group.....
Sincerely,
Psistalker
Commander NATC
www.NATCProductions.com

#13 Spartan 501

Spartan 501

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

I live in kent, and primarily play with friends. My largest game was about 15-18 people ( can't quite remember how many exactly--only four were on my team) and I play with friends regurarly (usually 2 vs 2, 2 vs 3, and 3 vs 3 games though)

#14 EddieO

EddieO

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

Where exactly do these play? Anyone know how to contact them?

~ Washington Rangers (small group)
~ Preston Mafia (small group)

I have 80 acres to use up near arlington........if anyone is interested in getting together for a game, lmk....PM me.........got about 7 of us who play....

Later EddieO

#15 SteeL

SteeL
  • Interests:AIRSOFT!

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:10 AM

Wow 80 acres? Too bad Arlington is a little ways away from me (Kent Area) :( ...Anyways I heard that every Sunday at noon, around 40 people meet up at the airsoft store in Des Moines to go airsofting (idk where?)

#16 Anthonyairsofter

Anthonyairsofter
  • Interests:The bible and airsoft and the Army and guitar

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

Semperfipaintball.com it's a airsoft field to
And on the thrid day there was airsoft

#17 hellraisers

hellraisers

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Lord Chaox @ Apr 20 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We play out in Puyallup a few weekends a month. 1st-SWORD our VERY good friends of ours and come to our games often. If anyone has any questions about our games shoot me a PM.

I live in fort lewis and I want to play somewhere real bad I have good rifles but just dust collectors since ive been here where is this field in puyallup could you give me all the info I need to play there?

THANKS!!

#18 Wezsh0T

Wezsh0T

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:01 AM

EddieO...I hope you log in sometime. I sent you a pm about getting a game together.

Has anyone been to play at Eastside Paintball or The Enclave? Is ESPB's airsoft only on Saturdays?

Thanks for the info...

KWA G36c
KWA KM4 SR5
KWA USP .45
KWA p226
TM p226
WA SVI Expert 6.0 (for sale: PM if interested and live in Seattle area)

#19 subaru555

subaru555

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (tin @ Mar 23 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is an indoor paintball place in tacoma that might let you guys do airsoft

#20 Lord Chaox

Lord Chaox

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (subaru555 @ Jul 25 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there is an indoor paintball place in tacoma that might let you guys do airsoft

where? send me a PM
*** Link and Image removed from signature per Moderator OpSic66. I would like to invite you to read the rules regarding such here: http://www.airsoftfo...-Ef-t31272.html

#21 Baraethon

Baraethon
  • SOA Name: Baraethon

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Lord Chaox @ Jul 26 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where? send me a PM

Sorry for necroing, but has it been confirmed that Northwest Paintball does/does not allow airsofting?

#22 Some_Guy

Some_Guy

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (WADavid @ Mar 22 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe there are some fields around Everett, but Washington is mostly a waste land. I live in Burlington (75 miles north of seattle) and play with 4 of my friends in my forest, but it's fairly small.

how is washington a waste land?

#23 Baraethon

Baraethon
  • SOA Name: Baraethon

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Some_Guy @ Aug 5 2009, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how is washington a waste land?

Most of the state has very few fields. For example, as far as I know, there are none on Bainbridge, in Silverdale, Poulsbo, Bremerton, or Seattle.

#24 dakotawillis

dakotawillis
  • Interests:airsoft, breakdancing, sports

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

there is a FREE place to play on sundays near seatac airport. I drive from seattle there every week. it is a play at your own risk field. google this: seattle airsoft meetup group.

#25 Bmil

Bmil

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:24 AM

I used to play up by Renton with a team there, but havent gone lately and up until Pacific Rim closed, went with them as well. Ive tried 1st Sword, but their rules are too strict where it doesnt count strict enough where it does count. Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range. However, my friend went to one of their night games and loved it. I plan on going with Seattle Meetup Airsoft Group as soon as I finish work on my gun though. Really not a lot of options, would love to see an indoor CQB place open up (maybe old, unused office?), but expect to play field 90% of the time.

#26 toddski

toddski

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Bmil @ Aug 6 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to play up by Renton with a team there, but havent gone lately and up until Pacific Rim closed, went with them as well. Ive tried 1st Sword, but their rules are too strict where it doesnt count strict enough where it does count. Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range. However, my friend went to one of their night games and loved it. I plan on going with Seattle Meetup Airsoft Group as soon as I finish work on my gun though. Really not a lot of options, would love to see an indoor CQB place open up (maybe old, unused office?), but expect to play field 90% of the time.

Bmil...
PM me your concerns about our (1st sword) event rules. Let me know where we can improve and what you feel we need to add.
You stated that the last event: Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range
Fill me in on these details. I would like to know who this was.

Thanks.

Todd.

1st-sword

Classic Army MP5SD5 G.A.R.S.
JG M4
G&P SAM-R
Bitter End Glasses.

#27 jinmu

jinmu
  • SOA Name: jinmu

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

Well since this thread is now active again, I should probably add that there's a forum for that general area; most of us are from King and Pierce counties, and it's a good site for events in the general area.

http://www.tacomaairsoft.com/forum

#28 The Crunchy Bunny

The Crunchy Bunny
  • Interests:- Fly Fishing<br />-Hunting<br />-Shooting<br />- Gear Collecting

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

Evergreen has a new location, and it is WAY better than the old field (less deadfall, etc.). They've gotten the majority of there issues worked out aswell.It's approximatly 1.2 miles down the Sultan Basin Road from the old field. Pics can be seen on the Evergreen Forums.

Ya'll should check it out.
QUOTE (Skarclaw on arnies @ Nov 8 2008, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but mil photos is also filled with a lot of fat guys whacking off to helicopters.

Looking for a place to play in North King/ Snohomish County? Come play at Evergreen Airsoft.

#29 TrenchWars

TrenchWars

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (MP5 @ Mar 22 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is zac armstrong owner of TrenchWars Darrington Wa, 98241
Reach me at: 360-547-9658
Call for details battle ground almost complete.

#30 Bzyi

Bzyi

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

tac tacoma is indoor make a meetup account and ther are many airsoft groups on their
http://gyazo.com/e9f...1854f967f04fdef
http://www.meetup.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users