to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Weaponblender.com

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 corelaxplayer

corelaxplayer
  • Interests:Heather, Airsoft, lacrosse, running, biking, eating, reading, backyard football and just hanging out with my friends.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

Does anyone here have any experience ordering from this website? It has pretty low prices, but how reliable of a retailer are they? Any in information would be helpful.

http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php

#2 Blackpig

Blackpig
  • Interests:Computer, airsoft, and school.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

IDK, I don't trust most sites that sell 'snipers'. Selling slaves is illegal in the U.S. here.

Any who, they seem legit. I would order with them. I might want to read a review or two first though. Also, they have a return section. Me kinda likey. :)

Edited by Blackpig, 30 March 2008 - 07:26 PM.

#3 totman

totman
  • Interests:Too many to list haha

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Blackpig @ Mar 30 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IDK, I don't trust most sites that sell snipers. Selling slaves are illegal in the U.S. here.

LOL, sigged!

#4 snakedoctor47

snakedoctor47
  • Interests:Airsoft,action movies,military history

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

They are a secondary wholesaler, they buy most of their guns from poinact! They do have some good prices but they charge a little to much for shipping for a US based retailer. I have tried to contact them at the phone# they provide but they have not returned my calls. A friend of mine has ordered from them and he was satisfied with his order. I hope this has helped, personaly I'd stick to pointact for low prices and reasonable shipping!

#5 gtrlimited

gtrlimited
  • Interests:Kelsey, motorcross, airsoft, fishing, relaxing, driving, autocross

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

I just ordered from them and I had no problem just that their paypal dosent work. ill let you know when I recieve my stuff.

#6 snakedoctor47

snakedoctor47

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (gtrlimited @ Apr 6 2008, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just ordered from them and I had no problem just that their paypal dosent work. ill let you know when I recieve my stuff.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order and how much was the shipping cost?

#7 gtrlimited

gtrlimited

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (snakedoctor47 @ Apr 6 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you don't mind me asking, what did you order and how much was the shipping cost?

I got a Galaxy mp5k pdw, vsr 10 mag, and a propane adapter and the shipping was only 5.95 for all of it.

#8 Map06TRD

Map06TRD

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:37 PM

great place. I ordered M14 RIS (metal, cheapest I have found) on Monday. Shipped on tuesday. got here in MA today, their in UT.

every question I had was answered in less then a day...

I will buy from them again.. a-grin.gif

#9 snakedoctor47

snakedoctor47

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:12 PM

Now are these great deals from weaponblender or pointact ?

#10 gtrlimited

gtrlimited

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

I got my stuff listed above from weaponblender.com

Edited by gtrlimited, 08 April 2008 - 11:34 AM.

#11 dude123

dude123
  • Interests:Soccer, Music, life.

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

I ordered a Galaxy G5M Mp5k...and 3k bb's. Hope it gets here soon...shipping was reasonable, better then pointact.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

-Man on fire

#12 gtrlimited

gtrlimited

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (dude123 @ Apr 8 2008, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered a Galaxy G5M Mp5k...and 3k bb's. Hope it gets here soon...shipping was reasonable, better then pointact.

Let me know how you like yours. Mine should be coming tomorrow I hope.

#13 shooter7

shooter7

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

Yeah they had the full metal d boys cqb for only $110 but it was out of stock (understanably). When I used the ask a question featureI sent him a few emails, and I must say, Great service. I am deffinatly going to order the dboys from there.

Thanks to King Five for the sweet sig

#14 Shadow Mosais

Shadow Mosais

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

I have been considering ordering from WeaponBlender.com, and so far they seem pretty good. I have asked several questions, and they have replied to them all so far. They seem reliable.

#15 Private Matthew

Private Matthew
  • Interests:Music, Keyboards, Airsoft(dur), Camping, Alto Saxaphone, Movie Production, MicroKorgs

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

They certainly seem legit, and have a way better site than Airsplat.

lol did anyone see this?

Newbie pwner 9000
QUOTE (zacs empire @ Jul 8 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
During the game I came around a corner and I shot him bare skin on his arm and for some reason he started crying then threw my springer on the ground and destroyed it. I got pissed and just started unloading on him, he just ran home crying . And BTW he was 13.

#16 goldeneye007airsoft

goldeneye007airsoft
  • Interests:Interests bore me.

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Map06TRD @ Apr 7 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great place. I ordered M14 RIS (metal, cheapest I have found) on Monday. Shipped on tuesday. got here in MA today, their in UT.

every question I had was answered in less then a day...

I will buy from them again.. a-grin.gif

What brand M14 was it?

And the Newbie Pwner 9000 looks sweet.

EDIT** Never mind to Map06TRD- I though you meant an actual gun, not the RIS

Edited by goldeneye007airsoft, 20 June 2008 - 04:32 PM.

My WE SCAR Initial Overview

My A&K M249 Review

My "s" button only works sporadically, so please forgive any typos. Thanks!

#17 superhobo1

superhobo1

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

http://www.weaponble...p?productID=356

Made me laugh so hard

airsoft SUPER LOADOUT

EDIT:

even better!
These are not "low grade" holsters--many people use these exact ones with real steel hand guns!

http://www.weaponble...p?productID=356

LOL, people put their real steel handguns in $4 fidragon holsters

Edited by superhobo1, 20 June 2008 - 04:35 PM.

#18 goldeneye007airsoft

goldeneye007airsoft

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

I laughed when I saw it too. The price is pretty decent though. For a G18c AEP, and the AEG, and the vest and the rest of the crap, 230$ ain't horrific.

My A&K M249 Review

#19 The Springer Takedown

The Springer Takedown
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Paintball (a little)<br />Military Tech<br />Survival Skills<br />Real Firearms (Especially shotguns and lesser known pistols)<br />History<br />Mythology

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (superhobo1 @ Jun 20 2008, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, people put their real steel handguns in $4 fidragon holsters

Well the $4 ones are clones of the nicer ones. So they're kinda right. Kinda...
I'm back...again...

#20 superhobo1

superhobo1

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (The Springer Takedown @ Jun 20 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the $4 ones are clones of the nicer ones. So they're kinda right. Kinda...

Huh?
The $4 ones are clones of the $8 ones?
I know so many people that would trust their $500+ investments in an $8 holster.

#21 The Springer Takedown

The Springer Takedown
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Paintball (a little)<br />Military Tech<br />Survival Skills<br />Real Firearms (Especially shotguns and lesser known pistols)<br />History<br />Mythology

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (superhobo1 @ Jun 20 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?
The $4 ones are clones of the $8 ones?
I know so many people that would trust their $500+ investments in an $8 holster.

Well I'm just saying that they make nicer holsters that are similar in function.
I'm back...again...

#22 Chiefslaughter

Chiefslaughter

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ Jun 20 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I laughed when I saw it too. The price is pretty decent though. For a G18c AEP, and the AEG, and the vest and the rest of the crap, 230$ ain't horrific.

It shows up at 84.50 for me, not $230.

-Chief
Otetiani is here!

Kangee is now my loaner gun.

#23 The Springer Takedown

The Springer Takedown

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Chiefslaughter @ Jun 20 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It shows up at 84.50 for me, not $230.

-Chief

Yep same here. He was probably looking at another package deal.
I'm back...again...

#24 Chiefslaughter

Chiefslaughter

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

How crappy is the AEG that comes with that package? Just wondering.

-Chief
Otetiani is here!

Kangee is now my loaner gun.

#25 goldeneye007airsoft

goldeneye007airsoft

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Chiefslaughter @ Jun 20 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How crappy is the AEG that comes with that package? Just wondering.

-Chief

You both are looking at the FULL LOADOUT section, right? You get 4 gun choices. they all have CM030 sidearms, not bad. Very Reliable. One is the DE UMP. Decent for the price. The other is the A&K M4, another is a JG AK, and the last is a G36, looks like a JG, but they're not giving a brand. A&K, I've had good times with my A&K M249. JG, well, it's JG. The DE UMP is said to be one of their better AEGS. The no name, I have no idea. It' a no name.
http://weaponblender......b89a3<------ LINK

Edited by goldeneye007airsoft, 20 June 2008 - 11:39 PM.

My A&K M249 Review

#26 The Springer Takedown

The Springer Takedown

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (goldeneye007airsoft @ Jun 21 2008, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You both are looking at the FULL LOADOUT section, right? You get 4 gun choices. they all have CM030 sidearms, not bad. Very Reliable. One is the DE UMP. Decent for the price. The other is the A&K M4, another is a JG AK, and the last is a G36, looks like a JG, but they're not giving a brand. A&K, I've had good times with my A&K M249. JG, well, it's JG. The DE UMP is said to be one of their better AEGS. The no name, I have no idea. It' a no name.
http://weaponblender......b89a3<------ LINK

The G36c is probably a JG. But if you wanted to you could email them and ask.

I made an order from them on monday and everything is fine so far. I'll let everyone know how the whole experience was after my stuff gets here.

For some reason they shipped it UPS first class instead of the normal ground shipping I was expecting. That means no tracking number and there is delivery confirmation. I would have preferred the normal shipping because I'm not always home to sign for packages... But with $5 shipping you can't be picky. It should be here by friday so ill let you all know how things turn out.
I'm back...again...

#27 Cryozen

Cryozen
  • Interests:Airsoft, tennis, video games (mostly RTS, FPS, and RPG), MMA, and visiting family in europe (doesnt happen much, but good times ensue)

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

if you read this part: http://weaponblender...p?productID=361

then youll see:
Comes with everything in the top picture-- SAW, sidearm, and gear! Sweet!

apparently, M4's are SAWs now

98.476% of all forum-goers have a made up statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 1.524% that doesn't, put this in your sig.

I am no longer active here on ASF.

#28 The Springer Takedown

The Springer Takedown

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (The Springer Takedown @ Jun 25 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I made an order from them on monday and everything is fine so far. I'll let everyone know how the whole experience was after my stuff gets here.

For some reason they shipped it UPS first class instead of the normal ground shipping I was expecting. That means no tracking number and there is delivery confirmation. I would have preferred the normal shipping because I'm not always home to sign for packages... But with $5 shipping you can't be picky. It should be here by friday so ill let you all know how things turn out.
Ok well my order got here yesterday. I'll itemize this list of reactions, opinions, etc. to make it easier to read.

1. There was no delivery confirmation, the UPS guy was already jogging back to his truck by the time I opened the door.

2. There was, in fact, a tracking number on the box. So I'm assuming it was the normal UPS ground shipping. Not the "UPS First Class" they told me it would be.

3. All in all it took just under a week for the package to get here, monday evening to monday morning.

4. I ordered an extra battery for my CM030 and it was just loose in the box. No packaging at all. It was, however, quite undamaged. It looks to be in better condition than the battery the gun came with when that was new.

5. Everything did get to me undamaged, but more packing material would have been nice.

6. Overall I give the experience a 4/5 and I would reccomend them to others. Not quite as good as ASGI, but still satisfactory.

P.S. Yes I quoted myself. Don't worry, you'll live.
I'm back...again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users