to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

what 1 Cyma Mp5 Hmm? Or Spring Shotgun

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BlackCat*B2

BlackCat*B2

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:26 AM

tat 1 or tat 1

http://www.hobbytron...AirsoftGun.html

http://www.hobbytron...ingCMP799A.html

I found luking <AT> hobby TRON . COM notice air soft pistals. my brutha told tat he tinks shotgun bettah but I like mp5. Conna bettah fps I dunno but I like it alot. For seen a CYMA I thoght it will pwn my 5 year old brutha but I don't ant to regreat if it doest show fps bettah. momma said I cantt hav air gun butt she in hospittal afta hit by truk so I want be seein her cuple mounths. meanwho, papa <AT> home he likey gunz he says if I git 1 tat I can shoot me 5 year old brutha if he behoves nawty. so but like im havin truble decedin what 1 to get I went m-p5 butt I tink it wil hart littal brutha 2 bad I likey shotgan becaws it well feyl lik termonater. ga boom ga boom. what 1 be mos wisests choyce. ?

#2 skimmy518

skimmy518

I want every hollister to burn. I'm not kidding

• 878 posts
  • Interests:yelling,skimboarding, mountainboarding, surfing, building guns and pvc flamethrowers. and fish

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

sorry but, WTF?!
You guys prob havent seen me in a while, I got hit my a flatbed truck while riding my mountainboard :(

thanks to onikozah for the sweet sig
Mp5 DMR and me AUG[

#3 Cryozen

Cryozen
  • Interests:Airsoft, tennis, video games (mostly RTS, FPS, and RPG), MMA, and visiting family in europe (doesnt happen much, but good times ensue)

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

when I tried to read your post, I imagined Little Jacob from GTA typing this up.

also, and neither is "da wisests choyce" they both scream terrible to me. get a UTG M87SOS, thats a great gun.

EDIT- the UTG is a shotgun, incase your intrested.

Edited by Cryozen, 25 June 2008 - 10:53 AM.

98.476% of all forum-goers have a made up statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 1.524% that doesn't, put this in your sig.

I am no longer active here on ASF.

#4 darthrebelpenguin

darthrebelpenguin

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

I think you should either......

A. Do research and find that both those guns suck tremendously. Look at the Echo 1 Stag-15 models at Airsoftgi.com; also be sure to type properly.

B. Die

#5 hawkeyes39

hawkeyes39
  • Interests:Organized sports, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Outdoors stuff, Reading about WWII, Acting, Airsoft, Paintball, and many other things.

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

Alright, Lennie, they both suck, they both will break within 3 weeks.
New guys: If you have a "which gun" question, feel free to send me a message, and I will be glad to help you. Feel free to PM me for any other question as well.

PM me for help with lipo questions.

sorry, external links are not allowed in member signatures except by paid sponsors, use your profile page

#6 Kochman

Kochman
  • Interests:Airsoft, Jetski, Boats, Electronics, T.V.

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (skimmy518 @ Jun 25 2008, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry but, WTF?!

Funniest thing I have seen this week. a-laugh.gif
Always remember to cook your grenades children.

#7 soldierbane

soldierbane
  • Interests:PSP hacking, airsoft, biking, the internet, paintball.

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

If you guys look he has almost 140 posts. I'm thinkin this is a joke.
EDIT: yep he has JG g36. heres one of his previous posts.
Please help me!!!

I was shooting my JG G36C today and I did an 8 shot burst of full auto and all of the sudden, my gun wouldn't shoot anything. I tried winding the high cap magazine, but it still wouldn't fire anything. I checked my magazine to make sure it's okay and it's fine. I turned the hop-up down and it still wouldn't fire my BB's.

When I try to fire it without a magazine it sounds like it used to. But when I put the magazine in it and try to fire it sounds like its plugged or stuffed up. I got the unjamming rod and tried to unplug my barrel but that didn't work, nothing came out. So then I stuck the unjamming rod in my gun as far as it can go down the barrel and I fired a round, it sounded plugged up. But then I took the unjamming rod out and dry fired it and it sounded like how I dry fired it before.

I know it's not a magazine problem because when I click the magazine in and fire, nothing came out. So then I took the magazine out and about 10 BB's or how many I tried to fire would fall down.

A little info about my gun... It lasted 40,000 rounds so far, it was on a full charge on automatic when it broke.

Please help me! I have no clue what to do or what's the problem.

Please help me please!

Edited by soldierbane, 25 June 2008 - 03:41 PM.

Props to Onikozah.

#8 BlackCat*B2

BlackCat*B2

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

Grrrr sorry guys, my brother got into my Yahoo account and read all my emails, then I come back here and see this. He must of posted under my name when I was at Best Buy, oh and I'm sure I'll try and stop him so he won't get those 2 ounce airsoft guns... sorry. Now it's time to change my password!!!

#9 airsofthawaii

airsofthawaii
  • Interests:I am interested in many things. I enjoy playing, and having airsoft games with friends, taking appart my guns and upgradeing them on my spare time, and I enjoy being outside. I also like collecting things and trying to make my collection better with hard to find items.<br /><br />I am part of the ASF Staff here, So if you need anything at all, Message me here, or shoot me an Email via the Left. &lt;- <br /><br />If I don't get back to you, PM me again. ^_^<br /><br />Thanks

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

lol, wow.

He is a 5 year old..

Tell your brother to find something better to do like, COD4... lol

Tell him to get a N64 or something.. Is your mom really in the Hospital?
My Youtube channel

I Repair, And have Almost any TM based AEP system part. If you need any parts,
PM me and I may be able to help you out. I Specialize in Rewireing AEPs, and G18C based pistols.

#10 dillan62

dillan62
  • Interests:Airosft,hunting,fishing,playing video games,and baseball

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (BlackCat*B2 @ Jun 25 2008, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grrrr sorry guys, my brother got into my Yahoo account and read all my emails, then I come back here and see this. He must of posted under my name when I was at Best Buy, oh and I'm sure I'll try and stop him so he won't get those 2 ounce airsoft guns... sorry. Now it's time to change my password!!!

Tell him to save his money and get an AEG or something else that doesnt suck horribly.
"Live free or Die Trying"

#11 Guest_Ruthless Killa8_*

Guest_Ruthless Killa8_*

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

Haha that is hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users