to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Woodland Raid Bdu's, Desert Marpat And Stuff For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior
  • Interests:Airsoft, real steel firearms, partying, girls, US Army (of which I am an MP in the 179th, attached to the 3rd ID in Ft. Stewart, GA), I have also become interested in whole Airsoft Impression fad, sadly. Rangers, SEALs, and other SOF are pretty tight.

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

Hi all, I'm new to these forums, but I hope it won't affect my sales. If you have any interest in any of the items listed, please send me a Private Message and I will hook you up with pics of said item(s). Sorry, but I just don't want to list all the pictures in this thread unless someone is interested in the stuff.

Also for "verification", I will include an envelope in the photos saying "Saturn Warrior, ASF".

Thanks for looking, and hope you buy something!

I accept money orders and cash (at your discretion). Please no personal checks, and sorry, no Paypal. I may accept trades, make offers!

And to the stuff:

Woodland RAID modified BDU's, jacket and pants, both Small/Short. The jacket is RAID modified, meaning, pockets are removed from the bottom and attached to the shoulders. One shoulder pocket flap has "O +" sharpied on, and the other side has "NKA". $30

Desert MARPAT, issue, American Apparel brand. Two jackets, one Small/Short with small velcro squares on the shoulder pocket flaps, and the other 32S (basically, an Xsmall), without velcro. Pants are Small/regular. $45 for all or $35 for a jacket and pants, or $20 for just a jacket or just pants.

Homemade ghillie suit. Let me brag for a bit on this. It isn't some cheaply built ghillie. I spent A LOT of time on this. It is woodland oriented. The base was a set of Small/Regular DBDU's (6 color desert). I darkened it with krylon brown to a very earthy tan/brown. The front of the jacket, and knees of the pants are reinforced with waterproof cordura from an OD seabag.
It has OD green netting and multi colored and sprayed garnish (burlap) on the back of the jacket, pants and boonie hat. All pockets were removed from the jacket to ease crawling, and ONE pocket reattached to the left sleeve, near the cuff, for easy access when crawling. $100 for the set, or $40 for jacket OR pants, and $20 for the boonie

Medium Coyote Brown Peckham SPEAR fleece, USMC issue. Small tear in the left shoulder, so I covered it with velcro to create a "RAID-ish" velcro panel on the left arm. In great condition except for the tear (which is covered). Retails for almost $100, selling for $50

Old School black full leather boots, unsure of brand, but they're the one's issued in Basic Training back in the day. Size 10R. $20

Tan Spec Ops IFAK pouch, the medium sized one. $15

IFAK insert, comes with alot of medical stuff, PM me and I'll give you a list and pic. $30

TT small zipping IFAK pouch, CB. $10

TT mag pouch, CB. $18.

I have an S-System rail and folding front sight I will trade for a normal front sight and RIS as well. Also a G&P AIMPOINT replica (w/ cantilever mount) I would like to trade for an ACOG replica.

Also some stuff I'm looking for: Normal RIS and front sight for an M4, ACOG replica, and maybe some ACU stuff? I'm trying to get out of the whole USMC thing, so PM ME!

Edited by Saturn Warrior, 06 September 2008 - 07:24 PM.

My Forsale Thread, lot's of good stuff, check it out!
I Have a REAL Large SAPI plate, and a REAL size medium MSA MICH with full padding and suspension for sale/trade!!
Looking for Ranger Green Gear, Replica 1 Hole Norotos, and Hiking Equipment!

#2 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior
  • Interests:Airsoft, real steel firearms, partying, girls, US Army (of which I am an MP in the 179th, attached to the 3rd ID in Ft. Stewart, GA), I have also become interested in whole Airsoft Impression fad, sadly. Rangers, SEALs, and other SOF are pretty tight.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

Up.

The front sight is pending trade. Someone is in line for the RAID BDU's, but I havent heard back from them, yet.

Also would like to add both a Desert and Woodland MARPAT 8-point Utility Cover, both are $10.

Someone buy my stuff!

Edit: Also, the price on the ghillie is negotiable.

Edited by Saturn Warrior, 07 September 2008 - 05:07 PM.

I Have a REAL Large SAPI plate, and a REAL size medium MSA MICH with full padding and suspension for sale/trade!!

#3 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:39 PM

Up. Aimpoint and ghillie may be pending trade, will edit and post for sure whether it is or not!

Buy my things!

#4 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

Bump, all prices are negotiable and trades are definately welcome, if you have anything I'm looking for.

Also, I would trade a number of these things together for a ranger green eagle plate carrier with cummerbund.

Edit: Adding OD Eagle Plate Carrier w/Cummerbund, $160
ACU IFAK pouch, large $10
2 ACU MICH helmet covers, $10 each.

Edited by Saturn Warrior, 09 September 2008 - 07:08 PM.

#5 Alix Prime

Alix Prime

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

Pics of boots?

#6 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:36 PM

Small Desert MARPAT, riger belt, and des. MARPAT cover SOLD.

32s Des. MARPAT jacket remains.

Aimpoint and ghillie are SPT.

Buy my things!

#7 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Bump!!

#8 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:00 PM

Bump. I have yet to hear from a member getting the Aimpoint and ghillie, so they may soon be back up...

Buy/trade for my things!

#9 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

Bump. Someone buy these things! Ask for pics and you shall recieve.

Edit: I know this is definately a crazy decision, but I really need Ranger green stuff, and I really want this stuff gone...so, I will trade your choice of the ghillie suit or Eagle plate carrier, in addition to the camelbak MULE and everything else still available in this thread, for a Large/Xlarge Eagle Plate Carrier w/ Cummerbund, and at least a triple mag pouch, canteen pouch, and medical pouch, all in ranger green.

Edited by Saturn Warrior, 14 September 2008 - 09:43 PM.

#10 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

BUMP, look at my last post before this!

#11 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

Prices are negotiable, trades welcome!

BUMP

#12 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

BUUUUMPPPPP!!!

#13 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:57 PM

Bump. I want this stuff GONE ASAP.

#14 Saturn Warrior

Saturn Warrior

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

Prices are still negotiable, and will include shipping the the prices (IE, $XX shipped), make me offers and ask for pictures!

Will trade for hiking/camping equipment. No cheap stuff please.

Mainly looking for: a light two man tent (w/ rain fly, etc)
lightweight sleeping bag (fleece, synthetic, etc. down is too heavy)
tritium compass
merrell hiking shoes/boots
hiking pole
and possibly other things, if you have something you think I might like, PM me!

Edited by Saturn Warrior, 20 September 2008 - 02:03 PM.

#15 thetuna

thetuna

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Pictures of the RAID's would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users