to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

- - - - -

Raleigh, NC airsoft stores?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_triggerhappy_*

Guest_triggerhappy_*

Posted 20 June 2004 - 03:21 PM

I live in Raleigh, NC. Airsoft is not a big industry here. The only place I ever see airsoft is at censored2.gif's sporting goods and they suck. All they ever have are Soft Air tm guns, and they don't have a clue about airsoft. I have never even seen a paintball store. I was wondering if anybody on this forum is from raleigh and knows of an airsoft store. Now I have too do all my shopping on the internet. :cens

#2 fatstalin

fatstalin

Posted 20 June 2004 - 03:52 PM

Have you tried looking at surplus stores in your area? Many surplus stores carry airsoft and paintball equipment.
"The Red Army and Navy and the whole Soviet people must fight for every inch of Soviet soil, fight to the last drop of blood for our towns and villages...onward, to victory!"
Josef Stalin - July 1941

IPB Image

#3 Omaha

Omaha
  • Interests:Rock climbing, Flying Airplanes, Reading books, Fixing Cars, Lying about my interests on the internet....you know pretty run of the mill stuff.

Posted 20 June 2004 - 06:05 PM

I looked on google, and no airsoft walk in stores came up, it seems as though there are no large airsoft stores in your area. All I found were teams, but if you need to go over the internet try Airsoft Atlanta they are close by so you will save on shipping, but there prices are on the steep side. Sorry I could not be of much help.

I donate to support this site, do YOU?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users