to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

HELP ME AIR MODEL FIREARMS HA-118 MODEL

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 colonel frank slade

colonel frank slade

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:42 PM

hey im new 2 these forums(and airsoft) and my brother and I just purchased our first guns. His broke. It is an Air Model Firearms HA-118. When u pull back the slide and shoot the gun, the hammer stops halfway through and u have to push it 2 get it 2 shoot. Hes been crying 4 like an hour now and id really like some help

CFS
]

#2 TomSplasky

TomSplasky
  • Interests:Uhh, stuff.

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:46 PM

How much did you pay for the gun? And where did you get it?
Just as sincere as a dog does... when it's the food on your lips with which it's in love...

#3 colonel frank slade

colonel frank slade

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:47 PM

it was 25$ at airsoft atlanta
]

#4 TomSplasky

TomSplasky

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:59 PM

I wouldn't know what it causing the malfunction, you could try putting a few drops of 100% Silicone Oil on the hammer/trigger sear.

However, it's not worth it to get it professionally repaired, just buy a new one if it gets that bad.
Just as sincere as a dog does... when it's the food on your lips with which it's in love...

#5 WizKid009

WizKid009
  • Interests:Airsoft; helping noobs gain knowledge of the sport.<br />Computer Programming, mainly Java.<br />Swimming and Water Polo<br />Violin

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:06 PM

I can't find this gun anywhere on the internet. Anyways, I had the same problem (as far as I can tell) with one of my springers. Apparently, a spring had popped out of place in the back-side of the slide. When I field stripped it, the spring popped out, never to be seen again. Try and take off the slide very slowly and reattach the spring.

Maybe this should be moved to springer handgun tech-talk?

#6 TomSplasky

TomSplasky

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:10 PM

Originally posted by WizKid009@Jul 12 2004, 05:06 PM
I can't find this gun anywhere on the internet.  Anyways, I had the same problem (as far as I can tell) with one of my springers.  Apparently, a spring had popped out of place in the back-side of the slide.  When I field stripped it, the spring popped out, never to be seen again.  Try and take off the slide very slowly and reattach the spring.

Maybe this should be moved to springer handgun tech-talk?

I found it, it's apparently the number for a Beretta 92FS model... You can find it here:

http://www.amazon.co...=sporting-goods

#7 WizKid009

WizKid009
  • Interests:Airsoft; helping noobs gain knowledge of the sport.<br />Computer Programming, mainly Java.<br />Swimming and Water Polo<br />Violin

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:21 PM

I like that gun, I'm thinking about buying the real-steel version. (Beretta 92FS Brigadier Inox)

#8 TomSplasky

TomSplasky

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:33 PM

Originally posted by WizKid009@Jul 12 2004, 05:21 PM
I like that gun, I'm thinking about buying the real-steel version. (Beretta 92FS Brigadier Inox)

Sorry to get off topic:

But I have to say you won't be disappointed with the Beretta... Although I don't support the military's transition from the Colt 1911 to the Beretta 92FS, the Beretta is still a fine weapon and will serve you well. You should also get a set of either Pachmeyr or Houge rubber grips for better control and handling.

If you have any questions you should check out the Real Weapon forum here at ASF, which I moderate.

You can also contact me VIA AIM, my screenname is ViceCityMasta.

#9 Psycho Evangelion

Psycho Evangelion
  • Interests:airsoft, cars, computers

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:49 PM

the hammer gets stuck or the slide?

Also, how old is your brother? A springer is nothing to get upset over.
IPB Image
TM Tac Master [sold] | CA M24 - 480 fps [sold] | CA MP5A2 - 400 fps [sold]
Classic Army M15A4 SPC - Guarder Aluminum Piston Head, Guarder Polycarbonate Piston,
Guarder Air Seal Nozzle, Guarder Spring Guide, PDI 170% spring, KM TN Tightbore Barrel - 435 fps [sold]
Tokyo Marui Tac Master - G&G Full Metal Kit [sold] | Tanaka M24-SWS - 570 fps [sold] Cupertino, CA --> Davis, CA - Hearing is Believing
IPB Image

#10 TomSplasky

TomSplasky

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:51 PM

Originally posted by Psycho Evangelion@Jul 12 2004, 05:49 PM
the hammer gets stuck or the slide?

Also, how old is your brother?  A springer is nothing to get upset over.

That's another thing I was going to comment on, however I decided not to.

I've broken four springers in my life, I laughed, hehe.

I've broken two Beretta 92s, one Tangfolio Witness (That one was pretty cool), and one SVI Edge.

#11 WizKid009

WizKid009

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:51 PM

Way ahead of you on the grips-Brigadier version comes with rubber hogue grip. And thank you for the insight.

And now I'm done being off-topic :spam

#12 kaspur_eh

kaspur_eh

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:06 PM

seeing as he is real upset about it I figure he is a younger brother. hell I would too if something broke on me so soon. go be a good big brother and buy him a ksc pistol, I have had mine for 1 year and it shoots like new (30$)

as for fixing it, if it can be fixed, disassemble the gun and look for obstructions, I had a 5$ springer when I first started airsoft and a piece of plastic broke off and stopped the gun from :censored2:ing.

#13 colonel frank slade

colonel frank slade

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:30 PM

lol yes its my younger brother(12 years old. ill try taking the gun apart. tkx 4 the help.

CFS
]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users